• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Obama is Invading Your Home

blah blah blah blah. You calling anyone hyper-partisan is more Ironic than a sheryl crow song and it's not about a right and left thing brother. . :prof

That's what I said brother. It isn't right left. Both sides do it. This caused you to melt down? You're funny. ;)

That's what I said brother. It isn't right left. Both sides do it. This caused you to melt down? You're funny. ;)

It was sheer laughter at your pointing out. Ah nevermind you've alread bored the crap out of me buzz.... :lol:

Once again, a government agencies unaccountable to the masses shoving crap down our throats.
Liberals are really not so concerned with the right to choose when they dont like they choice you would make.

Liberals are really not so concerned with the right to choose when they dont like they choice you would make.

Conservatives are really not so concerned with the impact their choices will have on others as long as it serves their own immediate desires.

Veri iustique scientia vindex.
And when truth justice and wisdom throw your right to choose out the window, you'll have no complants.
Right?

I mean, if you don't care about others' rights to do so, then you cannot expect your rigjht to choose to matter to anyone else.

Conservatives are really not so concerned with the impact their choices will have on others as long as it serves their own immediate desires.
I'm sorry -- do you take exception to that?

And when truth justice and wisdom throw your right to choose out the window, you'll have no complants.
Right?

I mean, if you don't care about others' rights to do so, then you cannot expect your rigjht to choose to matter to anyone else.
No, I can't. I can only be grateful that truth, justice, and wisdom are on my side.

I know the risk that comes with my kind of politics. In craps, we call this rolling the hard six.

I know the risk that comes with my kind of politics. In craps, we call this rolling the hard six.
And yet, we both know that when it happens, you will squeal the loudest.

Red herring. I accept your concessin of the point.
If you had a point, it got lost in your baseless jeers. Try restating it without the idiotic sneering this time; if you can manage to do it without having an aneurysm, I'll be impressed.

If you had a point, it got lost in your baseless jeers.
My point is clear - you're simply avoiding it because you are unable to adderess it in any meaningful way.

My point is clear - you're simply avoiding it because you are unable to adderess it in any meaningful way.
Would you mind sharing this cleverly concealed point?

I have to say: right now, it seems like you're trying to avoid the fact that you don't actually have a point.

I'm sorry -- do you take exception to that?

Do I take exception to unnecessary pollution of my skies and my home? I take exception to wasteful habits that spit out enormous amounts of carcinogens into our skies and our rivers?

Why yes, I do take exception to that.

I see no reason to repeat myself. If you cannot keep up, take notes.

The only "point" you've made in this thread is that you think liberals are against the right to choose.

My counterpoint:
No we aren't.

The only "point" you've made in this thread is that you think liberals are against the right to choose.

My counterpoint:
No we aren't.
I'd have to disagree and say that we are in this case. I think it's good that we are, but we're definitely opposing the conservative's right to be obstinate at the expense of others.

Why yes, I do take exception to that.
So, you DO take exception to people having no concern with the impact their choices will have on others as long as it serves their own immediate desires. Fair enough.

Given that this precicely describes abortion-on-demand, you'll happily admit that you'll take exception to that choice as well - right?

My counterpoint:
No we aren't.
Really?
So, while you take exception to people having no concern with the impact their choices will have on others as long as it serves their own immediate desires, you do not support taking those choices away from those people?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom