• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary's Speech

Absolutely agree. It was a "good" speech, but nowhere close to great, especially when you compare it to either of the Obama speeches.

Yep. If there's one good quality about Obama, it's that he's one hell of a public speaker.

With Hillary Clinton, not so much. She just sounds robotic.

Don't you think "I believe in science." is a pretty big blanket statement when all you're referring to is global warming? :roll:

They don't care to hear the science behind abortions...

Yep. If there's one good quality about Obama, it's that he's one hell of a public speaker.

With Hillary Clinton, not so much. She just sounds robotic.

And fake. I posted my opinion the other day about Obama's speech. He came across as so real, very likeable, and not the least bit narcissistic. No matter how you slice it, Hillary is simply not a likable person. At all.

After listening to Hillary's speech I'm tempted to line up all the recent speeches given at the R and D conventions in recent decades and contrast and compare - see just how many times the same exact **** is said by all the candidates across the board.

As always: unoriginal, dull, and full of the usual hoopla you expect to find in any presidential-candidate speech.

You have to have more than a vagina and a set of tits to sway me, I guess.

I ain't gonna lie. I might have been swayed by a nice ass and a luscious pair of tits once or twice in my lifetime. But nothing like's Hillary's sporting. Eeee-yewwww....

She was pretty unattractive even when she was in her prime. I'd have to be pretty buzzed to hit dat.

Just my two-cents. :mrgreen:

#FeelTheJohnson

And fake. I posted my opinion the other day about Obama's speech. He came across as so real, very likeable, and not the least bit narcissistic. No matter how you slice it, Hillary is simply not a likable person. At all.

Of course she's not a likeable person. Hell, even her smile just screams fake and manufactured.

That's why everytime I listen to her speek, I tend to cringe horribly.

Obama not narcissistic??

It’s often been said that President Barack Obama has been the most narcissistic president ever — with so many speeches filled with “I” and “me.” His speech to nominate Hillary Clinton appear sot be no exception.

http://catholicnewslive.com/story/586174

Furthermore, he plagiarized Donald Trump Jr.'s RNC convention speech. (not surprising that the left-wing media ignores this)

Donald Trump Jr: I'm Honored Obama Plagiarized a Line from My Speech - Where's the Outrage? (VIDEO)

It was historic for 2 reasons:

1. First women of a major political party nominated for President
2. "LIAR", "NO TPP", "#WIKILEAKS signs + protesters from her own party chanting against her

so much right wing hate

They don't care to hear the science behind abortions...

Yes, I am pretty sure that the science tells us that abortion ends a human life. So liberals pick and choose what science they 'believe' in.

a pitiful attempt to defend trump

Good news-LA is going for Trump. I doubt the lying bitch has a chance in that state. Hildabeast is on record as lying. she's an awful candidate and an awful first female major party candidate for President.

One of the greatest speeches in American history...legendary...thought provoking...historic...epic...fascinating...magnificent...heart warming.

Hyper Partisan, ridiculous, silly, hack ot the nth degree...

Yes, I am pretty sure that the science tells us that abortion ends a human life. So liberals pick and choose what science they 'believe' in.

And whenever you try to tell them or show them the facts behind abortion they tell you you're just appealing to emotions. Well, yes --- realizing that you have just killed a tiny human can be emotional.

a pitiful attempt to defend trump

???

I did nothing to defend Trump.

You might not have noticed, but I was talking about Obama.

Furthermore, he plagiarized Donald Trump Jr.'s RNC convention speech.

No, he didn't. People continue to display that they have absolutely no understanding for what plagiarism is.

Simply repeating a common idiom, stated multiple times in the past by a large variety of people, as part of a larger paragraph of differing context, is not "plagiarism". If it was, Donald Trump Jr. would be plagiarizing as well, as he's far from the first to utter that phrase (indeed, Obama himself has uttered it in years past).

:lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo

Take your hackery else where

Clinton speech went as well as she could've hoped. She really doesn't particularly hold a candle to Obama, but last night really wasn't bad

that's funny and touching but when that twit claimed "Bernie's cause" is her cause or our cause, that is a joke given Hillary is perhaps the biggest wall street whore to have ever run and Bernie's jihad is against wall street.

:lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo

Take your hackery else where

Clinton speech went as well as she could've hoped. She really doesn't particularly hold a candle to Obama, but last night really wasn't bad

Good lord...do you people even read what you are responding to?

I didn't say a word about Hillary...just like I wasn't defending Trump.

I was talking about Obama!!

One of the greatest speeches in American history...legendary...thought provoking...historic...epic...fascinating...magnificent...heart warming.

Someone please sound the Hyperbole alarm, we've got a code red

Good news-LA is going for Trump. I doubt the lying bitch has a chance in that state. Hildabeast is on record as lying. she's an awful candidate and an awful first female major party candidate for President.

your attempt at slight of hand is silly. reread my post, i never said zip about hillary being a good candidate. there still is no defense for trump especially if lies are part of the standard. You do know Trump is for her dont you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

Back
Top Bottom