• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary's Speech

Someone please sound the Hyperbole alarm, we've got a code red

More like a Chernobyl meltdown-ABANDON THE AREA IMMEDIATELY.

the head of the FBI was appointed by the bushmeister

wow, I didn't know Bush was in office in 2013

From Wiki

In September 2013, Comey was appointed Director of the FBI.[2]

Her speech was little more than a collection of cliché, slogans and bumper stickers.

But I guess when your speaking to a group of people that fell for hope and change .... twice, substance isn't really necessary.

your attempt at slight of hand is silly. reread my post, i never said zip about hillary being a good candidate. there still is no defense for trump especially if lies are part of the standard. You do know Trump is for her dont you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

Yeah I have heard that Trump ran to guarantee Hillary's win. I also heard that the Israelis bombed the WTC to get the USA to attack Muslims too.

The fact is, its hilarious to see the same people who whined that Bush II shouldn't be president because his father was or those who opposed Jeb Bush as a "legacy" yet are jizzing in their pants over Hillary.

and face it-tons of hillary supporters support the lying bitch MAINLY because they hope Bill runs things again

Not a bad speech , but hot historic.

- I was disappointed in the lack of details for managing illegal immigration. While mentioning the illegal aliens who are hear, not much was said about stopping the flow of new ones.
- In all, there was no surprises in what she said.

What I find laughable is the Democratic party and Clinton claiming that they want to reach out to all Americans, as we are all in this together. Funny, but I don't see any Republican planks in the Democratic platform. And, she was supposed to be reaching out to her critics that find her "untrustworthy" and attempting to put their minds at ease. I don't see where she accomplished this. Of course she really didn't have much chance of doing that. And then I also find it funny that she said her campaign was going to be positive and not going to me negative like the message coming out of the Republican convention and yet she rattled off a bunch of things in an interview that Trump has said and done and was going to hammer him with it and I have already seen commercials doing this. So much for her campaign of being positive.

the head of the FBI was appointed by the bushmeister

where'd you go

here is some more from Wiki

n May 2013, it was reported,[39][40] and in June 2013 it was made official, that President Barack Obama would nominate Comey to be the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, replacing outgoing director Robert Mueller.[41] Comey was reportedly chosen over finalist Lisa Monaco, who had overseen national security issues at the Justice Department during the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012.[42][43]

Not a bad speech , but hot historic.

- I was disappointed in the lack of details for managing illegal immigration. While mentioning the illegal aliens who are hear, not much was said about stopping the flow of new ones.
- In all, there was no surprises in what she said.

You shouldn't be disappointed. It's the way the politicians work...especially the Democrats.

They make these great sound bites that have no details because they don't want to be bound by anything specific. When she doesn't do the things she doesn't say she going to do...but only implies she's going to do...nobody can hold her accountable for her failures. Heck, Obama has operated for almost eight full years doing that stuff.

One of the greatest speeches in American history...legendary...thought provoking...historic...epic...fascinating...magnificent...heart warming.

I must have missed the part about the Clinton Fraud Foundation . Scandals are thought provoking too !! :lamo .... Now slick Willie your not awesome ! :lamo

You shouldn't be disappointed. It's the way the politicians work...especially the Democrats.

They make these great sound bites that have no details because they don't want to be bound by anything specific. When she doesn't do the things she doesn't say she going to do...but only implies she's going to do...nobody can hold her accountable for her failures. Heck, Obama has operated for almost eight full years doing that stuff.

So much for change, right?

This last week O'Rielly interviewed some Dem Congressman. In the Congressman's rant, he mention that Hilary's immigration proposals would include securing the border.
So OR ask, how would the border be secured? The Congressman danced around the issue four times and never answered how. The responses were well it will start with making it legal for those who are hear to stay, allow more migrant workers to come in, keep families together, and make it easier for those who want to come in to do so. Not much for securing the border.
Typical for a politician.

I don't like Trump, I don't like Hillary. No matter who gets elected, I believe the country will be grid locked between Congress and the President. In fighting will continue and the US will slump.

Yes, I am pretty sure that the science tells us that abortion ends a human life. So liberals pick and choose what science they 'believe' in.

Wrong. Science makes no judgments on when humanity begins. The Bible does though....at first breath.

Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

Yeah I have heard that Trump ran to guarantee Hillary's win. I also heard that the Israelis bombed the WTC to get the USA to attack Muslims too.

The fact is, its hilarious to see the same people who whined that Bush II shouldn't be president because his father was or those who opposed Jeb Bush as a "legacy" yet are jizzing in their pants over Hillary.

and face it-tons of hillary supporters support the lying bitch MAINLY because they hope Bill runs things again

dont know what to say, the youtube is pretty self explanatory

So much for change, right?

This last week O'Rielly interviewed some Dem Congressman. In the Congressman's rant, he mention that Hilary's immigration proposals would include securing the border.
So OR ask, how would the border be secured? The Congressman danced around the issue four times and never answered how. The responses were well it will start with making it legal for those who are hear to stay, allow more migrant workers to come in, keep families together, and make it easier for those who want to come in to do so. Not much for securing the border.
Typical for a politician.

I don't like Trump, I don't like Hillary. No matter who gets elected, I believe the country will be grid locked between Congress and the President. In fighting will continue and the US will slump.

Yeah, I saw that interview as well. Congressman Luis Gutiérrez

From my recollection, he's an open border and amnesty supporter, regardless of the negative impact both would have on the country.

To his credit, he stands his ground, and doesn't shy away from tough interviewers, even if in this case he was squidgy on the border security.

"I believe the country will be grid locked between Congress and the President. In fighting will continue and the US will slump."
Yeah, that seems likely.

Some are projecting that the Democrats will win both houses and the WH this time around. I'm not seeing that. So chances are it'll continue to be a divided government of some sort.

No, he didn't. People continue to display that they have absolutely no understanding for what plagiarism is.

Simply repeating a common idiom, stated multiple times in the past by a large variety of people, as part of a larger paragraph of differing context, is not "plagiarism". If it was, Donald Trump Jr. would be plagiarizing as well, as he's far from the first to utter that phrase (indeed, Obama himself has uttered it in years past).

The blatant lies coming from both camps and their supporters is unbelievable.

Don't you think "I believe in science." is a pretty big blanket statement when all you're referring to is global warming? :roll:

I am just curious. Has science proved GW is man made?

That's a neat trick. He appointed the head of the FBI 4 years after he left office. Who else did "the bushmeister" appoint in 2013?

He lied or was mistaken and he's pretending he didn't make a claim I instantly destroyed. Comey has been appointed by presidents of both parties but it was Obama who put him as head of the FBI. Bush IIRC made him the USA for the SDNY and later as the DAG

He lied or was mistaken and he's pretending he didn't make a claim I instantly destroyed. Comey has been appointed by presidents of both parties but it was Obama who put him as head of the FBI. Bush IIRC made him the USA for the SDNY and later as the DAG

one of the sleaziest comments in a long time but not at all unexpected.

yeah I know, we have moved on from this. try to keep up

you mean you goofed and you aren't willing to concede what is a major error? the fact is-a guy OBAMA picked to run the FBI has found that HILLARY IS A LIAR

Wrong. Science makes no judgments on when humanity begins. The Bible does though....at first breath.

Really? Science has yet to be able to determine what it is that grows in the human womb?

yeah I know, we have moved on from this. try to keep up

can you prove Comey was a Republican when he was appointed head of the FBI? Hillary once claimed to be a Republican but it would be an error to claim that she is now.

Back
Top Bottom