• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's your racism... and it isn't from the right.

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Obama Would Be A Better President If He Was "Fully Black"... Says Bill Maher.

[video]http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hdkU8zqGuz[/video]

Last edited:

Let's see the white rage that won't accept the offensiveness of this comment to stand.

Let's see the white rage that won't accept the offensiveness of this comment to stand.

What we will see, is nothing. When a liberal makes comments like this, it's ignored by the main stream media. If it was a conservative, it would be on every news network and covered by all the major newspapers. They would be screaming "racism" from the fricking roof tops.

Since it was a lib, there's nothing to see here... so move along.

this was the same guy who said that if Obama was 'acting like a black guy' he'd be waving around his gun and acting like a criminal punk

it wasn't a news story then and it won't be a news story now.

because liberals can't be racists; that would require way too much reevaluation of assumptions.

Bill Maher is a vile man. Just looking at him makes my skin crawl.

It probably would have got more publicity if it wasn't a comedy show and yet more publicity if anyone actually watched Bill mahr's show.

It probably would have got more publicity if it wasn't a comedy show and yet more publicity if anyone actually watched Bill mahr's show.

Bill Mahr is the extreme left equivalent of Glen Beck...an entertainer.

And for what its worth...yes...if he had said the same thing about Obama's biggest problem being he was half Black...then yes...there would be a total uproar. Still...is it REALLY that big of a deal? His bigger point was true...everything Obama does is half assed. The racial component was just the comedian in him trying to be funny.

The Cons spend a lotta time ginning up the outrage of their own.

Isn't it just TOO cute when the Cons try to the Libs what to be outraged about, too?

:neener

Regards from Rosie

The Cons spend a lotta time ginning up the outrage of their own.

Isn't it just TOO cute when the Cons try to the Libs what to be outraged about, too?

Say again?

Say again?

I think she left out the "tell the" before the libs. Because libs arent at all outraged about this. (Im not either). But I promise you...if some conservative person had said "the problem with Obama is he is half black" we would be peeling liberals off the ****ing roof. ;)

Conservatives literally do not understand satire. It boggles the mind.

You people do know that Maher is basically a more assholish version of Letterman, right? He tells jokes. How do you people not get this?

Edit: This does explain the surprising percentage of conservatives who think Stephen Colbert is a conservative talk show host.

Last edited:
Conservatives literally do not understand satire. It boggles the mind.

You people do know that Maher is basically a more assholish version of Letterman, right? He tells jokes. How do you people not get this?

Considering that it has already been mentioned he is an entertainer several times...doood...you are just right on top of this ****. Awesome.

I DARE you to actually put to type that it would be acceptable if Bill Mahr had made jokes about his problems were that he was half black. Even you arent THAT stupid.

Maher used the dreaded N word on Larry King the other day while bashing the Tea Party and accusing use of racism.

He is a total jerk and that is the best thing I can say without getting it trouble for what I really think of this short little idiot.

Maher used the dreaded N word on Larry King the other day while bashing the Tea Party and accusing use of racism.

He is a total jerk and that is the best thing I can say without getting it trouble for what I really think of this short little idiot.

The N word like any other nasty word is only truly offensive based on the context.

Bill Maher is an arrogant asshole. He also is a raving hypocrite and he confuses being a libertarian with a libertine. He was whining about tax cuts and a guest asked him if he sent some extra to the IRS and of course he said NO. He said it would't "help"

I loved how he used to get woodies when Ann Coulter would show up on his Politically Incorrect-you could tell the guy was about ready to Jizz himself

The N word like any other nasty word is only truly offensive based on the context.

You're joking right?

If a conservative ever uttered that word, he would be roasted by the media no matter what the context. Just look at how to this day, Rush Limbaugh is vilified for doing a parody song called "Barack the Magic Negro", which he quoted from an article by a liberal LA Times columnist.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee man.

Considering that it has already been mentioned he is an entertainer several times...doood...you are just right on top of this ****. Awesome.

I DARE you to actually put to type that it would be acceptable if Bill Mahr had made jokes about his problems were that he was half black. Even you arent THAT stupid.

It was a joke about being half-black because his policies are half-assed. Yet you guys are posting a thread about it as if he seriously was saying that Obama's problems result from his biracial heritage. You literally do not understand the concept of humor.

You're joking right?

If a conservative ever uttered that word, he would be roasted by the media no matter what the context. Just look at how to this day, Rush Limbaugh is vilified for doing a parody song called "Barack the Magic Negro", which he quoted from an article by a liberal LA Times columnist.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee man.

So people got mad because he put a song on his radio show that used the word negro in an offensive context? Maybe their anger is a little misdirected but my point still stands.

It was a joke about being half-black because his policies are half-assed. Yet you guys are posting a thread about it as if he seriously was saying that Obama's problems result from his biracial heritage. You literally do not understand the concept of humor.

For the THIRD time now...I have SAID it wasnt an attack and that he is an entertainer. The ONLY point I have made is that he would say his problem is he is half assed because he is partially white. Thats a safe dig. Saying he is a half assed ****ed up president because he is half BLACK would have been too politically incorrect even for Mahr.

Maybe Deuce, the problem is your persistent self important nature that doesnt allow you to see when people actually have the same ****ing view as you. Ya think?

Last edited:

Maybe because it's not funny.

And, again, if a conservative had said this "joke", Olbermann and the freaks on HuffPo would be screaming for his firing. Maybe you would too.

bill-maher.jpg

Hi, I'm a comedian!

Maybe because it's not funny.

And, again, if a conservative had said this "joke", Olbermann and the freaks on HuffPo would be screaming for his firing. Maybe you would too.

No it is funny. A conservative pundit would of gotten that reaction, but not a comedian. Though, I really don't know any conservative comedians though.

Last edited:
No it is funny. And show me a conservative comedian, because I haven't seen one.

Seriously?

well I guess you all have the comedians and we have the war heroes

I consider Maher a political pundit, not just a comedian. If he was just a comedian, he wouldn't vomit his political beliefs constantly.

Back
Top Bottom