• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's your racism... and it isn't from the right.

They have tried on SNL and whatnot.

Actually, I just heard they hired a new cast member that does a great Barack Obama, but nobody is sure if he will do it on the show or not.

uhm its REALLY obvious some of you didnt watch the video because if the statement is "racist" it would be racist against WHITE people since he proceeded to say that its the WHITE in him that is holding him back, implying if he was fully black he'd be doing a better job

LMAO wow just wow @ some of the knee jerkers

And... its okay to be racist against whites?

uhh Maher is a comedian?? Johnathan Stewart and Stephen Colbert could have also said this without causing a stir, why? Because their shows are for ****s and giggles.

And... its okay to be racist against whites?

wow how could you possibly get that from what I wrote, theres absolutley no logic what so ever to come to that conclusion, oh wait, its you, never mind

Obama Would Be A Better President If He Was "Fully Black"... Says Bill Maher.

[video]http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hdkU8zqGuz[/video]

How is that racist? I want to hear you defend this.

Define 'racist' in your own words and then very specifically using the context of the comment and Bill Maher's show defend it as a racist.

PM me when your done.

uhm its REALLY obvious some of you didnt watch the video because if the statement is "racist" it would be racist against WHITE people since he proceeded to say that its the WHITE in him that is holding him back, implying if he was fully black he'd be doing a better job

LMAO wow just wow @ some of the knee jerkers

Racism is racism no matter what color the skin.

Racism is racism no matter what color the skin.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
and?
who said it wasnt, thats right nobody or NOTHING in my post LMAO
wow just wow more knee jerkers, thats two so far and im not one bit surprised by who they are

HAHAHAHAHAHA
and?
who said it wasnt, thats right nobody or NOTHING in my post LMAO
wow just wow more knee jerkers, thats two so far and im not one bit surprised by who they are

Uh....then why point it out?

Uh....then why point it out?

wow, maybe reread my post slower and you'll figure it out, if you can't theres no helping you

Actually, I just heard they hired a new cast member that does a great Barack Obama, but nobody is sure if he will do it on the show or not.

Probably not... if so, don't believe they will include anything close to the disrespect shown to Bush and others. Most of the Obama comedians routine [i've seen] makes fun of republicans. Will ferrell and Dana Carvey were hilarious when they made fun of the Bushes. Don't think anyone has the guts [including networks] to impersonate Obama and make him look foolish. That would be racist... right?

Back
Top Bottom