• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello. I come in peace.

If you're a peace loving anti war supporter, you will experience great difficulty.

The Left here support war. Welcome.
George W. Bush is of "The Left", as well as all of the Congressional Conservatives who voted in the positive to declare war upon Iraq, which had zilch to do with 9/11/2001?

George W. Bush is of "The Left", as well as all of the Congressional Conservatives who voted in the positive to declare war upon Iraq, which had zilch to do with 9/11/2001?

And had no WMD and only Condenazi Rice had visions of mushroom clouds, even without having 20-20 hindsight as she said.

If you're a peace loving anti war supporter, you will experience great difficulty.

The Left here support war. Welcome.
Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to be here. I won't be attacking anybody here, only their ideas.

The USA is currently at rare peace. We have been at war for most of our history. Looks like our rare peace may be short-lived, as usual. too bad. Peace is a good thing.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to be here. I won't be attacking anybody here, only their ideas.

The USA is currently at rare peace. We have been at war for most of our history. Looks like our rare peace may be short-lived, as usual. too bad. Peace is a good thing.

In the entire history of the United States, we've had only 11 complete calendar yrs when we weren't in armed conflict somewhere on the planet. That includes the Revolutionary War, the Civil War and the "Indian" wars. The nation we were most often in armed conflict with was China, being 5 times.

In the entire history of the United States, we've had only 11 complete calendar yrs when we weren't in armed conflict somewhere on the planet. That includes the Revolutionary War, the Civil War and the "Indian" wars. The nation we were most often in armed conflict with was China, being 5 times.
In armed conflict with China 5 times? I didn't know that. Wow. Does that in clude the Vietnam War? I do recall that we fought to protect China from Japanese aggression in WWII.

Looking over the link you furnished, it appears that the USA and China have been allied in 5 armed conflicts.

WWI

Russian Civil War 1918 - 1920

WWII

Soviet Afghan War 1979

Operation Ocean Shield 2009 - 2016

Looking over the link you furnished, it appears that the USA and China have been allied in 5 armed conflicts.

WWI

Russian Civil War 1918 - 1920

WWII

Soviet Afghan War 1979

Operation Ocean Shield 2009 - 2016

Many thanks. No way I should have missed those, sticking out like sore thumbs. Looking forward to my next oversights...

Welcome to DP!

Back
Top Bottom