• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giuliani Previews UNRELEASED Info From Hunter's Hard Drive — Could Sink Biden Before Election

All to come out over the next 10 days.
I guess we didn't need withhold Ukraine defense spending after all. Wonder why Rudy took so long to find the laptop? Hunter must have buried it somewhere in Ukraine or Russia. Anyway, I am certain it is all factual, on the up, and up and will change the minds of all the libs, at least those who haven't voted yet. On the other hand, Rudy may be the next one to become pardoned.

I am sure it will

Will the still-alive Bin Laden come along to contribute his thoughts too?
Is this before or after Giuliani was caught fondling himself in the Borat prank?

He wouldn't have any clue upon "seeing" it and is likely instead relying upon his clients confirmation that he dropped off his laptop at the repair shop.

He would want the laptop either way. If genuine, because it belongs to his client. If fake, to help prove that it's fake. People saying the request is proof that the laptop really is Hunter's didn't think about it for more than five seconds.

It's funny to see how quickly all of this can come down for a family like the Bidens.
Joe should've learned to keep a shorter leash on his son and not use him as an intermediary, to simply line his own pockets.

Such a sad story, in such a long career. The man should've just resigned from his position and retired to a farm somewhere.

It's funny to see how quickly all of this can come down for a family like the Bidens.
Joe should've learned to keep a shorter leash on his son and not use him as an intermediary, to simply line his own pockets.

Such a sad story, in such a long career. The man should've just resigned from his position and retired to a farm somewhere.

LOL...

This is FAR from over and its most likely that it won't be Joe who will be in trouble..

LOL...

This is FAR from over and its most likely that it won't be Joe who will be in trouble..
That's an interesting proposition. Though you didn't actually post anything leaning towards what that "other" possibility may be.
We know that Joe's allies in the media are already doing their best to either lie about this story, or not even address it. Hell, NPR came out and said that they weren't going to cover it and other journalist have already declared verifiably false things about the information being presented.

Do I like that this is coming out now, and is mostly being used as a means to harm Biden?
The short answer to that is no.

But we've already sat through more than three years of harebrained claims, accusations, assumptions and conspiracies against Trump. And all of it was for nothing, but we still entertained the media and the democrats on their little goose chase.

So now I'm going to see how this goes. Because at this point the democrats have earned it.

I peed a little inside my clothing when I read that. (Not literally, but metaphorically, or maybe I literally did, you have no proof.) You win.

I am sure it will

Oh NO WAY. Right after my prior post it hit me -- is this actually something Rs are saying? Please tell me it's not.

Trump is a pig nuff said.

Is this before or after Giuliani was caught fondling himself in the Borat prank?
After. I heard the borat scene was shot in the june time frame.

All provided by Russian intelligence agents Andrii Derkach and Andriy Telizhenko.
sorry fbi already ruled it isn't russian disinformation. you believe the fbi right?

They claimed Hunter Biden brought in the external hard drive. It’s impossible for Hunter Biden to have owned that drive. Sorry to shred that little bit of hope you had.
no it isn't. the original drive was picked up by the fbi. before the fbi picked up the drive the owner of the company made a copy of it. he turned that copy over to rudy etc ...

you once again prove you have no clue what you are talking about.

Well then.... Why do you suppose Hunter Biden's lawyer emailed the repair shop the morning the story went public and asked to get the hard drive back?

What is it about liars, cheats, frauds, criminals and the lies they tell that makes you love them so much?

beats olaying around with little kids which hunter biden seems to enjoy.

why are you defending such a sicko?
but leave it to the left to go as low as humanly possible and defend child sex predators.

When I see a source that I have not seen before, one thing I do is check how reliable it is.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Buffalo Chronicle Questionable based on far-right-wing bias, a complete lack of transparency, promotion of propaganda/conspiracy theories and several failed fact checks.
Detailed Report

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Lack of Transparency, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2014, The Buffalo Chronicle is an online news source serving Buffalo and Western New York. The website does not have an about page, nor does it disclose ownership. The website also does not list an editor and the writers lack biographical information.

Not surprisingly, again you use a source that is 'questionable'.

beats olaying around with little kids which hunter biden seems to enjoy.

why are you defending such a sicko?
but leave it to the left to go as low as humanly possible and defend child sex predators.

Why are you unable to find someone to indict Joe Biden?

where are indictments 226.jpg

Is it the Deep State again?
Hey, by the way, whatever happened with that UNMASKING investigation featuring scary looking John Durham and his terrifying stinkeye?

Mocking Durham Nothingburger2.jpg

I’ll just leave this here..’

Guy is so stupid he gets punked by a Bulgarian actress in a prank movie, but we're supposed to trust that he could handle himself with the Russians.
Yeah, right.

Why are you unable to find someone to indict Joe Biden?

View attachment 67301325

Is it the Deep State again?
Hey, by the way, whatever happened with that UNMASKING investigation featuring scary looking John Durham and his terrifying stinkeye?

View attachment 67301326
facts do not care about your feelings.
from what i have seen it is still being investgated by the fbi.

i find it funny that the fbi can set up a bogus sting on trump and come up with nothing yet here we have direct evidence and well the fbi still can't get it right. the fbi is a disaster at this point.

Trump's boss says he sees nothing wrong with Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine.

facts do not care about your feelings.
from what i have seen it is still being investgated by the fbi.

i find it funny that the fbi can set up a bogus sting on trump and come up with nothing yet here we have direct evidence and well the fbi still can't get it right. the fbi is a disaster at this point.

And yet a world famous prankster and a Bulgarian actress can get Rudy's pants down with cameras rolling.
Yeah, you're still not telling why there's no indictments.

Trump's boss says he sees nothing wrong with Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine.

I think that was a subtle way of letting Twumpy know he will NOT in fact, be welcome in Moscow after all.

Back
Top Bottom