• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giuliani Previews UNRELEASED Info From Hunter's Hard Drive — Could Sink Biden Before Election

facts do not care about your feelings.
from what i have seen it is still being investgated by the fbi.

i find it funny that the fbi can set up a bogus sting on trump and come up with nothing yet here we have direct evidence and well the fbi still can't get it right. the fbi is a disaster at this point.
Tell us about this direct evidence.
Show us.

And yet a world famous prankster and a Bulgarian actress can get Rudy's pants down with cameras rolling.
Yeah, you're still not telling why there's no indictments.
ask the fbi i am not the fbi.
the information is not russian disinformation so honestly he hasn't been brought in for questioning is beyond me.

once again if you are a washington insider you are protected by the inside.

Tell us about this direct evidence.
Show us.
see the hard drive. pretty direct evidence if you ask me.

this coming from a guy that thought a half heard conversation with trump was enough to impeach him.

this is why no one takes leftists seriously folks.
no one should.

There is only one here talking about the Torricelli option Re: Biden. Can it be done a few days out with many already voting? Your early vote could sink the Democrats if they ever had a chance.

this coming from a guy that thought a half heard conversation with trump was enough to impeach him.

no one should.
It is? It came from Rudy, supposedly from a legally blind computer repair guy, and the signature on the recept does not match Hunter Biden. The providance of the evidence is highly shaky and suspect.

no one should.

Hey ludin, maybe you're new here, although I doubt it.
But this is your claim, so don't expect me to prove your claim for you.
That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

You guys insist that this story is legit.
Well hey guess what, Sparky: PROVE IT.

And by the way, running around pooping out the word "leftist" this and "leftist" that is just verbal diarrhea.
Go clean yourself up, you're a hot mess.

the information is not russian disinformation so honestly he hasn't been brought in for questioning is beyond me.

You're the one making the claim, you ask the FBI.

Hey ludin, maybe you're new here, although I doubt it.
But this is your claim, so don't expect me to prove your claim for you.
That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

You guys insist that this story is legit.
Well hey guess what, Sparky: PROVE IT.

And by the way, running around pooping out the word "leftist" this and "leftist" that is just verbal diarrhea.
Go clean yourself up, you're a hot mess.

Your counterclaim is that they are not. That's something you also cannot prove. The arrogance is sorely misplaced. Supposedly this is all developing information and an ongoing investigation, I doubt we will learn much new or provable before election day.

Trump's boss says he sees nothing wrong with Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine.
WTF? Where will Trump nest if not beneath the VERY STRONG and masculine comforting wing of Papa Putin?

I know this is a pipe dream but, in reality, I think it is time that we began giving some serious thought to devising a plan to digitally isolate Russia as much as possible.
Cut the fiber links that connect Russia's internet to the rest of the free world.
It is not that crazy an idea, because we've cut access to goods and services to warring nations in the past.
We cut access to petroleum in both Germany and Japan back in WW2.
If Russia needs to connect to the world, it will have to be via something other than fiber optic trunks owned and controlled by Western nations, and certainly trunks owned and controlled by the United States.
If Russia wishes to use this infrastructure to commit acts of war against the West, the West needs to consider eliminating their access.
Joe Biden isn't going to cut anything from Russia. If you think he is you are going to be very disappointed.

Your counterclaim is that they are not. That's something you also cannot prove. The arrogance is sorely misplaced. Supposedly this is all developing information and an ongoing investigation, I doubt we will learn much new or provable before election day.

My counter-whatever is "Where are the indictments?"
If this isn't BS, then we should be seeing Obama, Hillary, Hunter and Joe all being led away in HANDCUFFS on national TV right now.
And we're not. We're not because it's bulls*t.

Questioning about what? What's the alleged crime? I keep asking this question and none of the MAGAs have an answer, so I was hoping you could tell us.

"Anyone, anyone?"

Sorry right wingers, the laptop story has been PROVEN false.

The invoice for the repairs lists an external hard drive with a serial number. That serial number proves Hunter Biden could not possibly have owned the drive on the date of the alleged drop off. The drive had either not been manufactured yet or not been purchased yet. (Western Digital has a very helpful warranty look up page)
I wonder how the videos of Hunter raping children got on there then. hmmmm.

What most of us not MAGAs are confused about is what is the alleged crime, by Hunter or Joe Biden. Can you tell us what crime or alleged crime the FBI is still investigating?

"Anyone, anyone?"

All most of us not Trump cultists see is Rudy and the deplorables throwing a bunch of obvious crap against the wall, and hoping some particularly gullible or stupid voters mistake that for an actual scandal.

Tell me something, is the Rupert Murdoch owned Wall Street Journal a part of the Deep Starte effort to hurt Trump now, too?
I ask because not even they are buying Rudy's story.

“The Trump team left believing that The Journal would blow the thing open and their excitement was conveyed to the president,” The New York Times reported. But then something happened to change the course of the entire enterprise. Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer and the former mayor of New York City, became involved and muddied up the whole thing." [...]

“Giuliani’s complicated claim that the emails came from a laptop Hunter Biden had abandoned, and his refusal to let some reporters examine the laptop, cast a pall over the story — as did The Post’s reporting, which alleged but could not prove that Joe Biden had been involved in his son’s activities.”

I wonder how the videos of Hunter raping children got on there then. hmmmm.
Where is the proof that H. Biden. raped a child? Has he been charged with raping a child?

Where is the proof that H. Biden. raped a child? Has he been charged with raping a child?
The proof is on his own hard drive. He hasnt been charged yet because typically an investigation needs to occur first. This is how it works in America.

The proof is on his own hard drive. He hasnt been charged yet because typically an investigation needs to occur first. This is how it works in America.
The fbi had the computer for 10 months!!!!!

This is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom