• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girls (1 Viewer)

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

Its not fascism... Forcing other people to have to mingle in private areas with someone that has a penis pretending to be a girl is more fascism to me. Allowing a loop hole that would allow for people with penis to go into a girls dressing room FOR ANY REASON other then medical emergencies is more like fascism to me. Why cant they just go change in the nurses office or lobby for a 3rd dressing room??? Why do you want people with penis dressing with girls because you feel everything will turn out ok and the world is full of rainbows? Its sick and disgusting that you would force kids with different genitals to mingle together based on hope and a magical potion that makes them feel more feminin. What about bisexual guys who pretend to be girls? You may want everyone to be okay with rocky horror picture show in the locker room but the average person isnt going to stand for it.

The "average person" isn't taken into consideration. We've become a society where you have to cater to the fringe, the minority, and the "special" because apparently they "need" it more or something. Take Your Star earlier in the discussion - she was talking about how "damaging" it may be (which I laugh at, but anyway) to the "special" person, but took absolutely nothing into account on how it would affect everyone else. For some reason, we've become a society that caters to the .01% to spite the 99.99%. It almost makes you want to be weird so your voice has more merit.

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

Just because it's f'ed up doesn't mean that it wouldn't happen.

Sorry dude, but you admitted you would not do it because you would get in trouble and people know it is wrong. Do not backpedal now.

Sorry dude, but you admitted you would not do it because you would get in trouble and people know it is wrong. Do not backpedal now.

I wouldn't do it because it seems like a lot of work and I had a girlfriend in high school...but hey - if I was 15, single, and wanted to see some homecoming queen snatch, I'd "identify" as female. I could trade some mockery for living in a Girls Gone Wild video for an hour a day during gym class.

Its not fascism... Forcing other people to have to mingle in private areas with someone that has a penis pretending to be a girl is more fascism to me.

It is called life. If other people bother you then it is your responsibility to remove yourself, not theirs to conform to your twisted world view. It is not fascist to tell you that you have to deal with other people who are different than you. But I guess like most things you are not aware of what fascism is. Just so you know your rules are fascist. Mingling with others is just what people do when they live.

Allowing a loop hole that would allow for people with penis to go into a girls dressing room FOR ANY REASON other then medical emergencies is more like fascism to me.

Well, your ignorance and delusions of what fascism mean do not mean much to me. I use the dictionary and political definition, not what some guy on the internet has deluded himself to think it is.

Why cant they just go change in the nurses office or lobby for a 3rd dressing room???

Because they should not have to conform to your narrow fascist world view to use public facilities. If you are uncomfortable being around others then you go find your private area. Forcing others to do so is fascism. No one is stopping you or anyone else from going to find your own private place. Also, no one is stopping people who identify properly as the gender from using public facilities for that gender. It is freedom and no one is being forced to do anything.

Why do you want people with penis dressing with girls because you feel everything will turn out ok and the world is full of rainbows?

Yup, the world will not end and it will pretty much go on for everyone. You got yourself all worked up over this, and the sky is clearly not falling. The only thing happening here is you are being told that you do not get to restrict others from proper public facilities. You losing your ability to discriminate against others and force your ideals on them is not the end of the world for the rest of us, just for your illusion of what you thought the world was going to be. Sorry to tell you, but other people exist and they do not have to do what you want.
Its sick and disgusting that you would force kids with different genitals to mingle together based on hope and a magical potion that makes them feel more feminin.

Nop one is stopping them from going to a private singular space to change. However, public means mingling, and being around those who are different than you. You are totally free to home school and never leave your home. There is no right or freedom you have to not see other different people in public. That is not sick, that is life.
What about bisexual guys who pretend to be girls?

Bisexual means you are sexually attracted to both genders, not that you wish you were the other gender or that you act as the other gender. I can no longer assume you are not ignorant and are aware of these things. Learn what things are before you get into an argument.

You may want everyone to be okay with rocky horror picture show in the locker room but the average person isnt going to stand for it.

I do not care what you want to stand for. You have a home and privacy from different people. Use it. If you are in public your stand is just going to get you run over. You have no rights not to see things you do not approve of, and you need to either suck it up or run away to your private place.

You are the one saying a guy cant pretend to be a girl if hes dressed like a guy. Yet there are hetero girls who dress like guys... You have zero common sense.

No what i am saying is that is not identifying as the opposite gender in a legal sense. Please do learn to keep up with what people are saying, and if you cannot deal with it don't make up what you wish they said because you do not have the knowledge or a proper argument to deal with it.

This entire thread started in ignorance, then rapidly deteriorated.

I wouldn't do it because it seems like a lot of work and I had a girlfriend in high school...but hey - if I was 15, single, and wanted to see some homecoming queen snatch, I'd "identify" as female. I could trade some mockery for living in a Girls Gone Wild video for an hour a day during gym class.

Oh, but you just said it was really easy and not a lot of work. Your claim is that all a guy has to do is say "I identify as a female" and they can just walk right into the girl's locker room. That is five words. That doesn't seem like a lot of work to me, and when you claim it is hard to do then you are actually agreeing with my argument yet again. If you are going to backpedal it is a good idea to lookl behind you so you do not flatten your own argument. Like I said even you know your argument is completely baseless.

This entire thread started in ignorance, then rapidly deteriorated.

Welcome to DP, good to see you. If it were not for ignorance there would be only about 5 threads and perhaps ten people here.

The "average person" isn't taken into consideration. We've become a society where you have to cater to the fringe, the minority, and the "special" because apparently they "need" it more or something. Take Your Star earlier in the discussion - she was talking about how "damaging" it may be (which I laugh at, but anyway) to the "special" person, but took absolutely nothing into account on how it would affect everyone else. For some reason, we've become a society that caters to the .01% to spite the 99.99%. It almost makes you want to be weird so your voice has more merit.

Let me know when somebody is damaged by this.

Oh, but you just said it was really easy and not a lot of work. Your claim is that all a guy has to do is say "I identify as a female" and they can just walk right into the girl's locker room. That is five words. That doesn't seem like a lot of work to me, and when you claim it is hard to do then you are actually agreeing with my argument yet again. If you are going to backpedal it is a good idea to lookl behind you so you do not flatten your own argument. Like I said even you know your argument is completely baseless.

I'm saying that it would take some sort of commitment to pull off the hoax, but it's still easily done overall. Hypochondria, mirror syndrome, etc. - it's always easy to fake an illness. This would just be another example.

It doesn't work like that. I'm sure you feel a lot better about the situation now.

I'm saying that it would take some sort of commitment to pull off the hoax, but it's still easily done overall. Hypochondria, mirror syndrome, etc. - it's always easy to fake an illness. This would just be another example.

Let me know when someone does this.

Let me know when somebody is damaged by this.

None of "those kind" are going to be damaged by using the correct anatomical facilities either.

No what i am saying is that is not identifying as the opposite gender in a legal sense. Please do learn to keep up with what people are saying, and if you cannot deal with it don't make up what you wish they said because you do not have the knowledge or a proper argument to deal with it.

The law doesnt say "Legal identification must state male or female". It says the person individually must identify themselves as that type. You seem to think just because a boy is put on feminine hormones he wont rape or have sex with a girl that rubs up on him in the shower... You want to turn childrens locker rooms into rocky horror picture show because it is what you personally enjoy. Get the hell out of here....

None of "those kind" are going to be damaged by using the correct anatomical facilities either.

I would argue otherwise. In many cases it puts you at increased risk to be assaulted and if you pass you could get the cops called on you.

I would argue otherwise. In many cases it puts you at increased risk to be assaulted and if you pass you could get the cops called on you.

Okay, just being you puts you at increased risk of being assaulted - a locker room has absolutely no basis for that. Also, you can't get arrested for being a male and using the male restroom/locker room. All you have to to is whip out your junk and the cops leave.

No damage whatsoever.

Okay, just being you puts you at increased risk of being assaulted - a locker room has absolutely no basis for that. Also, you can't get arrested for being a male and using the male restroom/locker room. All you have to to is whip out your junk and the cops leave.

No damage whatsoever.

Right just being trans increases your risk of being assaulted. But if you are a MTF and you use the male restroom people tend to figure out that your trans much easier then if you use the female restroom. Therefore your risk of being assaulted goes up.

And yes you probably wont get arrested. But if your getting the cops called on you on a regular basis I would argue that there is harm being done to you.

Right just being trans increases your risk of being assaulted. But if you are a MTF and you use the male restroom people tend to figure out that your trans much easier then if you use the female restroom. Therefore your risk of being assaulted goes up.

And yes you probably wont get arrested. But if your getting the cops called on you on a regular basis I would argue that there is harm being done to you.

Well both girls and guys talk and gossip in school... So transgender people should use a 3rd facility or the nurses office. Either way everyone is going to find out and if they arent comforabtle enough to change with guys even though they have a penis they need to do it somewhere exclusively private. Kids may be bisexual. Anyone who would allow a penis into a girls locker room or vice versa is borderline insane by concentrating on their own whims and wishes too much.

When someone that's 6'4" and 250 pounds puts on a sun dress and stilettos, they're not fooling anyone - regardless of which bathroom they go in to.

Also I don't think that cops are routinely being called for something like that - assuming that the person is still around when the cops got there. I highly doubt that the patrol car is going to throw on the sirens and run stop signs at 90 mph to respond to some dude in a wig shaking twice in a urinal.

Well both girls and guys talk and gossip in school... So transgender people should use a 3rd facility or the nurses office. Either way everyone is going to find out and if they arent comforabtle enough to change with guys even though they have a penis they need to do it somewhere exclusively private. Kids may be bisexual. Anyone who would allow a penis into a girls locker room or vice versa is borderline insane by concentrating on their own whims and wishes too much.

Not necessarily. There are transgendered students that change schools to make sure no one knows that they are trans. Plus in larger schools you may know that there is a transgendered student but probably wont know what they look like.

Not too sure what some kids being bisexual has to do with anything.

When someone that's 6'4" and 250 pounds puts on a sun dress and stilettos, they're not fooling anyone - regardless of which bathroom they go in to.

Also I don't think that cops are routinely being called for something like that - assuming that the person is still around when the cops got there. I highly doubt that the patrol car is going to throw on the sirens and run stop signs at 90 mph to respond to some dude in a wig shaking twice in a urinal.

Well yeah not every transsexual passes. Remember I said in many cases it increases the risk not in all cases.

Never said that a cop is going to stop everything they are doing and rush to the scene or anything. Either way getting the cops called on you because you are using the bathroom is indeed some level of harm.

Also just for ****s and giggles I want to point out that a transsexual probably isnt going to be wearing a wig.

Well yeah not every transsexual passes. Remember I said in many cases it increases the risk not in all cases.

I think the overall "increase" is infinitesimal and bordering zero.

Never said that a cop is going to stop everything they are doing and rush to the scene or anything. Either way getting the cops called on you because you are using the bathroom is indeed some level of harm.

That's harm? Damn, I'd swap problems with that dude.

Also just for ****s and giggles I want to point out that a transsexual probably isnt going to be wearing a wig.

Well, then the chances of them passing as enough of a dude to go bleed the lizard for 20 seconds is even higher, warranting a lower chance of someone calling the cops...for some reason I don't fully understand. Now a guy going into a woman's restroom...that could have repercussions. Someone they think is female going into a man's restroom will just get a few stares and chuckles.

The law doesnt say "Legal identification must state male or female". It says the person individually must identify themselves as that type. You seem to think just because a boy is put on feminine hormones he wont rape or have sex with a girl that rubs up on him in the shower... You want to turn childrens locker rooms into rocky horror picture show because it is what you personally enjoy. Get the hell out of here....

I will give you some things this law does not say. It does not say sexual activity with an under age child is now legal. You can make all that BS claim that you want, but that is against the law. It also does not say that lewd conduct has all of a sudden become legal. if a TG person is in a locker room and behaves in a way that is illegal for any other person in that locker room they can still be arrested and punished for it. So your concerns are entirely unfounded in those areas. Sex with kids in locker rooms has not been made legal in any way by this law. The only thing that has been made legal is for people who identify legally as that gender can use the locker rooms for the same legal purposes of changing that any other student would do. You have been lying this whole time claiming that somehow this is allowing sex with kids, and those laws which punish people for doing it are still in place.

Now to go onto your point. Yes, your gender identification as per the law is a legal standing. There is a separation of what people like you regard as something, and the facts of the law. The law does not identify you as a gender simply by want. if you are TG you have to get that status which requires more than just stating it despite your ignorance of that fact. You can get all dolled up as a girl and try to go into the locker room, but until you have madwe a commitment to that life and have been recognized by professionals and the law you do not get the status, and this law does not change that. Just because you are completely clueless and ignorant of how the law actually applies does not mean what you are saying is anywhere near how it works. You are an ignorant layman who read a small part of a system of laws and made a massive jump of idiocy and ran with it. This is why people often hire lawyers. This is because lawyers have studied the entire system and things like precedent and language and are familiar with all parts of the statute in order to make claims. You have read a little blurb and jumped to conclusions.

Do you know how many people think they have privacy here on the internet? Well every one of them is wrong because as per the law and it's interpretation of your legitimate expectation of privacy everything here is open to be used against you in a court of law even if you are completely ignorant and thought you knew what you were talking about. Just because you think the law says what you want it to say, it simply does not make it so. It is still illegal for people to have sex with children. It still requires a lot more than a statement by a person that they identify as a gender to alter someone's gender so they can participate in the use of public facilities. You are hopelessly uneducated and ignorant on this subject. you have jumped to conclusions based on a complete misunderstanding and overwhelming ignorance of the subject. Your interpretation of the law is flawed and erroneous. You have shown that to be true by any shadow of a doubt.

You are scared of TG people, and that is your malfunction. That fear does not make your delusions true. If you do not like dealing with the people of the world then feel free to stay in your home and out of public. Otherwise we all have to see people we do not care for and you need to suck it up and deal with it. You have your choice. Public facilities are for the public and that includes TG people. If you cannot deal with all of the public then feel free to be in private from now on. You can stomp and piss and moan all you like. You can not stand for it, but you are not in control of it. No one should be forced to be something they aren't because you are cowardly and weak and cannot deal with different people. That is your problem and they should no longer have to suffer for your failings.

No one should be forced to be something they aren't

Seems hypocritical, because you're trying so hard to be something you're not.

yes, commitment to being declared the opposite gender in the eyes of the law which requires medical evaluation by professionals and legal identification by the state that such a thing is going on. Like I said you should really watch yourself backing up because you just keep running over your own argument as you backpedal in circles.

Seems hypocritical, because you're trying so hard to be something you're not.

Unfortunately for you, that is not your judgment. Of course one might recognize that despite your desire to be educated on the law, you fail to even understand the most basic elements like identification under the law is not the same as a claim. In other words i could say I am Barrack obama, but unless i legally change my name the law will still regard me by the identification they have for me. It works the same with gender dude, and it is not as simple as just tossing on a dress and the law regards you as a woman all of a sudden. But you would not know that because you have never researched it, and that means your desire to be educated on the subject doesn't make you well educated or even not completely ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom