• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girls

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

Sooo.......your answer is what exactly?

That I guess I dotn really know who was what cuz I never seen their genitals? I dont know who had what operations or took what hormones. But there where hormone chuggers at the gym in longbeach... So im pretty sure lots of my aquintences were in fact transgender or in the process but I never seen their genitals. I dont get why ter keeps pretending like I dont know the difference between xdresser and transgender.... "Oh Dr. Frankfurter was cross dresser so you are ignorant!" lol get the **** outa here. Go to longbeach and actually hang out with the crowd and then talk **** Tere.

I can sit here and say im not scared of transgender people all I want but Tere will never believe me simply because I think a penis is never allowed in the girls locker room. If a guy wants to be a girl bad enough he can chop it off. Then he/she can be admitted into girls facilities. There is no need to even begin to take this risk with children. She can think i hate all I want because of this but I simply think its the best course of action. She says sexuality has nothing to do with this. But it does... You have kids being naked in the same room... often with out real supervision.... Shes ****in bonkers to allow genitals to mix with kids involved just cuz someone chugged a hormone potion.

Last edited:
Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

That I guess I dotn really know who was what cuz I never seen their genitals? I dont know who had what operations or took what hormones. But there where hormone chuggers at the gym in longbeach... So im pretty sure lots of my aquintences were in fact transgender or in the process but I never seen their genitals. I dont get why ter keeps pretending like I dont know the difference between xdresser and transgender.... "Oh rocky was cross dresser so you are ignorant!" lol get the **** outa here. Go to longbeach and actually hang out with the crowd and then talk **** Tere.

Soo your not sure if the people you knew were transgendered or not?

I can sit here and say im not scared of transgender people all I want but Tere will never believe me simply because I think a penis is never allowed in the girls locker room. If a guy wants to be a girl bad enough he can chop it off. Then he/she can be admitted into girls facilities. There is no need to even begin to take this risk with children. She can think i hate all I want because of this but I simply think its the best course of action. She says sexuality has nothing to do with this. But it does... You have kids being naked in the same room... often with out real supervision.... Shes ****in bonkers to allow genitals to mix with kids involved just cuz someone chugged a hormone potion.
I dont think her position is bonkers as you put it. From what I have read of her position she seems to believe roughly the same thing I do. That a transsexual should use the restroom of the sex that they are living their life as.

A couple of lame jokes popped into my head there but I resisted for the good of everyone reading thread.

C'mon, do it. Just don't make size jokes - make it original.

C'mon, do it. Just don't make size jokes - make it original.

It was going to be a size joke which is why I didnt do it lol. I couldnt live with myself if I did.

Back
Top Bottom