• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those into women..... fake boobs or nah?

Fake boobs or nah?

• Total voters
Hmm....I figured it would be a landslide for natural only nowadays. Seems like breast implants are out of style - especially large ones.

i just love that THIS thread was created right as Roe was overturned.

Does not matter the shape does

saggy sock puppets are just as bad as two halves of a cantaloupe

Two very big reasons I love this thread.

I would like to thank the OP for keeping us abreast of these topics…

Seems like 99 percent of the folks who get fake ones don't have the physiology to make them look okay, so you wind up with visible ribs and two inverted plastic salad bowls.
Looks awful.

I think a lot of women think men have incredibly high standards, and some do, but most of us aren't as picky as one may think.
Real beauty is visual thing but it is also a bunch of other stuff as well, all at the same time, and in a contest between a so called "10" with a lousy attitude and a bunch of hangups and serious entitlement
issues, and a "6" that is open to life and love, and building a partnership, the six is going to win every time with a lot of guys.

And besides, most of us aren't exactly a prize either. 😆
Okay, I do indeed have to dry off my keyboard now, lol.

Do you prefer fake boobs or natural?

Natural. I don't think people should artificially enhance themselves simply for "ascetic" reasons.

I prefer people happy with who they are for all sorts of reasons.

I hate women who dye their hair blonde who are clearly NOT of the correct DNA profile to be blondes. Worse still when they put in blue contact lenses too.

Should be called cultural appropriation. Very unnatural. FAKES worse than false boobs.

REAL blondes, yeah, I like that! Love those Icelandic gals!!! But give a redhead Celtic woman with green or blue eyes and I'm in Valhalla!

Breast are for feeding babies, and catching crumbs at the table

As a gay man i cant imagine another use for them

My partner and i accidently wandered into the top less beach in Grand Canary in April. Who knew you could run so fast in sand.

Why is this thread in self help😂😂😱

Last edited:
Breast are for feeding babies, and catching crumbs at the table

As a gay man i cant imagine another use for them

My partner and i accidently wandered into the top less beach in Grand Canary in April. Who knew you could run so fast in sand.

Why is this thread in self help😂😂😱

For YOU guys, maybe.
Your team has corresponding attributes that work for your team! 😍

Yes, feeding infants is indeed the technical application of a breast in the entire mammalian world however it is obvious that the body is designed to entice the sexes into an excited state to facilitate reproduction, or at the very least, the PRACTICE OF same, as it is well known that more than a few mammalian species engage in sex for both procreation AND pleasure. Higher level mammals enjoy it purely for pleasure "out of season" (estrus).

And for the male of the hetero world, the breasts work together with everything else as a decorative symbol of both fertility and sexual desire that communicates that status to the male for the purpose of arousal.

You guys always amuse me when you say this stuff...😆

I should probably state that for many, breast augmentation is often just a part of breast reconstruction, and that there are indeed surgeons out there who try to devote themselves to restoring and/or enhancing something that may have been taken away due to illness or injury and that some of these surgeons do really good work.
So I don't want to come off as a person who has an absolutist view on something like this.

I dated a girl back in the late Seventies who, unbeknownst to me at the beginning, had to have reconstructive work done for several reasons.
One, she was born with only one nipple, and the development of that side was diminished due to congenital issues.
And so she underwent cosmetic surgery in her late teens to correct the issue and at the same time the doctor gave her a little bit extra.

He did a good job because I wasn't really aware she'd had any work done until a little while later...just one of those topics that comes up.
So, it is not as if "all surgically enhanced breasts are bad"...it's that the "industry" promotes a mad dash to promote almost comical applications to anyone for any reason and that oftentimes the results aren't really anything to write home about.

But good work can be had and obviously there are women out there who had work done and no one is the wiser.
Good for them. :)

What comes first?

That varies a lot, depending on the man. Ask ten men, get at least five different answers. There are leg men, breast men, men who are entranced by ze derriere, or the hips or hip/waist ratio, or the face.

I have a tendency to be captivated by pretty eyes. If they're above a friendly smile, I am like putty in your hands. :)

I like long hair too. I am aware of how much trouble long hair is (two of my sisters were cosmetologists) but it still tends to get my eye, especially if it is healthy looking.

As for the body, I tend to be attracted to a healthy, active look, and graceful movements.

Last edited:
I once had a GF with implants. She was otherwise a knockout hottie but had not been naturally well endowed, and took steps to change her appearance.

I can't blame her, since boobs are a big deal to women's sense of self-worth... well, many women. I won't judge a woman for this any more than I'd judge a short man who pumps iron until he's a short version of Ah-nold. Men's height, women's boobs.

I don't really care that much. Character, personality and values are far more important.

BUT those are not the first things you notice about a gal, obviously.
Not have seen pictures before and there is starring that's pretty obvious to indicate someone's had a boob job but are they that different? Is it a feeling thing or is it just knowing that they're not real or or are they very different I'm just curious.

I hate women who dye their hair blonde who are clearly NOT of the correct DNA profile to be blondes. Worse still when they put in blue contact lenses too.

Should be called cultural appropriation. Very unnatural. FAKES worse than false boobs.

REAL blondes, yeah, I like that! Love those Icelandic gals!!! But give a redhead Celtic woman with green or blue eyes and I'm in Valhalla!
Maybe I'm just the ho-hum type but I always liked dark hair and brown eyes.

The idea of fake boobs is just fake news.

No such thing exists.

Photographic evidence is required.

WW

Not have seen pictures before and there is starring that's pretty obvious to indicate someone's had a boob job but are they that different? Is it a feeling thing or is it just knowing that they're not real or or are they very different I'm just curious.

A lot firmer. Especially at first. The scars aren't obvious.

Seems like 99 percent of the folks who get fake ones don't have the physiology to make them look okay, so you wind up with visible ribs and two inverted plastic salad bowls.
Looks awful.

I think a lot of women think men have incredibly high standards, and some do, but most of us aren't as picky as one may think.
Real beauty is visual thing but it is also a bunch of other stuff as well, all at the same time, and in a contest between a so called "10" with a lousy attitude and a bunch of hangups and serious entitlement
issues, and a "6" that is open to life and love, and building a partnership, the six is going to win every time with a lot of guys.

And besides, most of us aren't exactly a prize either. 😆
Really? I like Cheez-Its

4C69F2E8-7F4C-41EE-8669-A91C887C4858.jpeg

Damn you could bounce a quarter off those and likely poke out an eye.

WW

Real is usually better.

Back
Top Bottom