• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those into women..... fake boobs or nah?

Fake boobs or nah?

• Total voters
Whatever. fake tits are absurd.
May be. But like it was said above, humans (of a straight kind)
have a prime directive - to mate and procreate. It's the oldest desire on earth.
And men are naturally attracted to big breasts.
So sue me.

May be. But like it was said above, humans (of a straight kind)
have a prime directive - to mate and procreate. It's the oldest desire on earth.
And men are naturally attracted to big breasts.
So sue me.
Why do so many women with small breasts manage to procreate?

There are many characteristics that make women attractive to men not simply breast size. No one ever suggested differently.
Now you must consider the male that is procreating with the female. The less desirable male will settle for a less desirable female rather than forgo procreation.

Personally I do not favor big breasts particularly if silicone enhanced. I prefer a women who know how to dress and groom themselves. Have knowledge of art and appreciates music. Are generally cultured and educated.

Some men, from the cult of MAGA here in the states, prefer dumb females. Blond hair with black roots. Women who drink shots and beer till 3am. Live in a trailer.

See, we all seek something different. It's not just breasts.

For a lot of guys it's not a measuring contest. A pair of big boobs that doesn't look right is just that --- "doesn't look right" 😆
I can only speak for myself of course, but all I can say is, I've been with women of almost any body type imaginable.
It's like any other aesthetic: Some aesthetics just look right and some just look "R-O-N-G wrong" and nothing looks more "WRONGER" than a set of big plastic looking fake boobs
that resemble inverted salad bowls on top of an emaciated chest with ribs sticking out and all inked up with tattoo nonsense, the whole thing devolves into trailer trash train wreck...in my humble opinion.

My very first "serious" girlfriend in high school was well endowed and she looked right. The next serious girlfriend, who I moved in with, was average but she was so damn cute she just looked adorable, irresistible.
My first wife had traffic stopping big boobs but the wife I should have married in the first place, is blessed with perfect ta-ta's nowhere near as big but just --- perfect.

It's not the size of breasts, and it's not JUST the boobs...she's a woman, not a pair of glands, and everything works together.
And of course this thread is about physical appearances but I hasten to add that even a woman with knockout good looks and a perfect body plummets right into the basement if they act like a maniac.
A drama queen train wreck isn't going to be saved by their looks.

You hear women all the time, they talk just like men talk, we all talk, and I've heard women being honest with each other enough to know that a man who looks like a hunky stud but has a rotten attitude isn't getting anywhere fast with the ladies, except as far as his wallet can carry him.

The first ten minutes I was with the lady who is now my wife, what knocked me over had nothing to do with her appearance at all, it was her fresh vibe.
She is all about W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G. --- What You See Is What You Get...I was completely captivated by her "REAL" vibe...she is a REAL person, no act, no games, no guile.
She says what she means and means what she says, she's 100 percent REAL, and her personality was so warm and sweet that my heart picked up on it immediately.
Sure, sure, she's beautiful but at the time back then (1984) I was in a rather cynical phase in my life, so while I noticed she was pretty, it was not the first thing that got my attention.

There are many characteristics that make women attractive to men not simply breast size. No one ever suggested differently.
Now you must consider the male that is procreating with the female. The less desirable male will settle for a less desirable female rather than forgo procreation.

Personally I do not favor big breasts particularly if silicone enhanced. I prefer a women who know how to dress and groom themselves. Have knowledge of art and appreciates music. Are generally cultured and educated.

Some men, from the cult of MAGA here in the states, prefer dumb females. Blond hair with black roots. Women who drink shots and beer till 3am. Live in a trailer.

See, we all seek something different. It's not just breasts.
What kind of trailer? Single or double-wide?
Makes a difference, you know.

Back
Top Bottom