• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those into women..... fake boobs or nah?

Fake boobs or nah?

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Do you prefer fake boobs or natural?

Whatever they feel like doing. Hell, I put henna in my hair to cover up the grey. I'm (as most people) think more about their personality and kindness than their tits.
In my younger days, I dated some real knockout women who..on the first date... had me thinking "Could I live with this person" My second thought was "Goodbye".
And of course, some of the plain women had me almost in tears to see them go. :)

Last edited:
It doesn't matter.
Passion is more important than looks alone.
I don't think this poll is about passion or love.

I personally hate fake anything. I hate fake people. I think fake boobs is the first indication that the girl may be fake. Plus fake boobs are hard, I like soft.

Do you prefer fake boobs or natural?
either

both can be good, both can be bad
but regardless if "it" is there it just doesn't matter

and full disclosure since we are just talking "physical" boobs really don't matter to me anyway, they are a bonus

I'm a face, ass, legs guy in that order 🤷‍♂️

To paraphrase Will Rogers, I never met a boob I don’t like.

I'm a face, ass, legs guy in that order 🤷‍♂️
I'm an ass, legs face guy in that order. If the girl has a nice body I can overlook the face. Boobs are like the first band that plays at lalapalooza.

I don't think this poll is about passion or love.

I personally hate fake anything. I hate fake people. I think fake boobs is the first indication that the girl may be fake. Plus fake boobs are hard, I like soft.

I don't think this poll is about fake people either.

Natural, but I wont say no if she has enhanced knockers and wants to do something fun with it. :D

I'll answer this with the recognition that I have been married to the same woman for 40 years and she happens to be perfect. I dont have a preference to natural or enhanced either way, nor do I have a preference to large or small, though I do have a particular thing for tall large breasted women with red hair and green eyes.

My wife is far more likely to point out noteworthy boobs to me than for me to care too much either way.

I voted " fake boobs", not because it's true, just because with 12 votes in and none on the scoreboard for them, I felt sorry for them. Silicone has feelings too.

My wife is far more likely to point out noteworthy boobs to me than for me to care too much either way.

Yep, women notice other women more than men do. That is the norm.
Its an instinctive competitive thing.

I prefer real women. Conclude from that what you wish.

WOMAN

before-marilyn-monroe-norma-jeane-mortenson-photos-thumb640.jpg

NOT WOMAN

fcbcb1dc-c08d-49ec-932b-e1324c5f984e-full3x4_AP21019374026055.jpg

I once had a GF with implants. She was otherwise a knockout hottie but had not been naturally well endowed, and took steps to change her appearance.

I can't blame her, since boobs are a big deal to women's sense of self-worth... well, many women. I won't judge a woman for this any more than I'd judge a short man who pumps iron until he's a short version of Ah-nold. Men's height, women's boobs.

I don't really care that much. Character, personality and values are far more important.

BUT those are not the first things you notice about a gal, obviously.

Seems like 99 percent of the folks who get fake ones don't have the physiology to make them look okay, so you wind up with visible ribs and two inverted plastic salad bowls.
Looks awful.

I think a lot of women think men have incredibly high standards, and some do, but most of us aren't as picky as one may think.
Real beauty is visual thing but it is also a bunch of other stuff as well, all at the same time, and in a contest between a so called "10" with a lousy attitude and a bunch of hangups and serious entitlement
issues, and a "6" that is open to life and love, and building a partnership, the six is going to win every time with a lot of guys.

And besides, most of us aren't exactly a prize either. 😆

Back
Top Bottom