• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elderly Asian woman attacked in San Francisco fights back, sends alleged attacker to hospital

But Maxine Waters, who encouraged harassment of her fellow Americans, was not voted out, nor were those who supported the riots and destruction of Antifa and BLM. The riots and assaults' continue, despite Trump being out of office.
Build a strawman, burn it down.

Racism against Asians is prolific within the black community. Here’s an example of a racist black school board member referring to Asians as “house niggers.” Most attacks against Asians where the perpetrator has been identified have been committed by black men, but keep in mind the media fanfare doesn’t exist when a black man savages an Asian victim. I can certainly provide examples.
Anecdotes are not data.

Anecdotes are not data.

The data would show that every race has issues with racism toward others, without exception. Isn't that what we should be focusing on? Why is everyone trying to argue about who is more racist? Perchance our time and energy is better spent cleaning up our own backyards?

The reason is because black racists are a lethal threat to Asians in San Francisco. This is the first and only example of a white perpetrator there. All of the other perps have been black.
Pretty sure you cannot back up this accusation with any sort of evidence.

I'm not even saying that others, besides white people, aren't committing hate crimes. It happens with pretty much all groups, race, religion, nationality/origin, sexuality, sexual orientation, and sex/gender. Every group, every side has both those who are biased, commit hate crimes and they have hate crimes committed against them. I just wanted to see evidence for the comment regarding how most of the ones happening in these major cities are black.

More facts: Federal Bureau of Justice statistics data show that of nearly 600,000 violent interracial victimizations involving Blacks and Whites, Black suspects committed 537,204 interracial felonies (not including homicides), or 90%, and Whites committed 56,394 of them, or less than 10%. The Red Elephants blog points out that Black perpetrators are also overrepresented among all perpetrators of hate crimes — by 50% — according to the most recent Justice Department data from 2017. Whites are underrepresented by 24%.

More facts: Federal Bureau of Justice statistics data show that of nearly 600,000 violent interracial victimizations involving Blacks and Whites, Black suspects committed 537,204 interracial felonies (not including homicides), or 90%, and Whites committed 56,394 of them, or less than 10%. The Red Elephants blog points out that Black perpetrators are also overrepresented among all perpetrators of hate crimes — by 50% — according to the most recent Justice Department data from 2017. Whites are underrepresented by 24%.
Why did you not post the data link to this?

Also, I really would like you to show some evidence of this since this study seems to still show that hate crimes against Asian Americans still are committed more by whites.

Please present the numbers, the data for us to evaluate. I'm not even saying that you are wrong. But you are misrepresenting some of the issues being discussed here, including the difference between all crimes and specifically hate crimes as well as trying to argue in favor of the contention that was made that all or most of the actual attacks against Asian Americans we have seen lately have been from members of the black community.

The video captures the attacker who had to be transported to a hospital because his injuries were so severe. As Trump once said, we need to get even with bullies, which is the most effective way to deal with the problem.

The reason is because there are some within the black community who are attacking Asian Americans, which is not evidence of the majority of these incidents being committed by black members of the community.
It’s just that nearly all the ones which make the news are by blacks. Funny how this works, that nearly all reported assaults are by blacks but that’s not evidence of blacks attacking Asians, but you’ll sit and claim whites are racially attacking Asians for racist reasons based purely on conjecture, and not only that you’ll link it to the former president without any proof at all

No they are not "just as guilty". They (some anyway) do it, yes, but not to nearly the same extent, particularly when we bring Trump into this, as well as his acolytes/political supporters.
Democrats are more guilty since their entire election strategy is openly based on creating racial resentment.

Also, I really would like you to show some evidence of this since this study seems to still show that hate crimes against Asian Americans still are committed more by whites.

Please present the numbers, the data for us to evaluate. I'm not even saying that you are wrong. But you are misrepresenting some of the issues being discussed here, including the difference between all crimes and specifically hate crimes as well as trying to argue in favor of the contention that was made that all or most of the actual attacks against Asian Americans we have seen lately have been from members of the black community.
Your link is obviously written by a race grifter and contains multiple admissions it is making claims without evidence if you read through the sea of buzzwords.

Are you implying this is the america biden inherited after all of trump's hate speeches?
Trump didn’t give any hate speeches. Trump was the least racist president ever.

And in any event we know full well why this narrative is emerging, Trump did better among all non white voters so now the Cathedral in an attempt to stop another cross ethnic coalition against the work is creating a manufactured crisis.

One cannot just assume because you know what happens when you assume.

EMN of Seattle said "Guarantee it’s a black guy "

View attachment 67323798
I saw an earlier photo where the perp appeared to be Black but this guy certainly looks White. I could have been wrong.

I saw an earlier photo where the perp appeared to be Black but this guy certainly looks White. I could have been wrong.
Fair enough. When I first saw the perp on the gurney I thought he looked like more some wimp at the local tea shop than a mugger.

My first response was to EMS of Seattle who said "Guarantee it's a black guy". Which is why he would make a terrible police officer.
When you are in law enforcement you can never just assume anything. Everyone is a possible suspect.

Yeah, there’s no picture of the attacker and no physical description of him. Guarantee it’s a black guy. If a cracker hit this chick it would be full narrative mode reporting complete with mug shots and every bad thing he’d ever gone.
Yes, there is a picture of him, and he's white. Want to eat your words now? You know what you can do with your racist assumptions...
1616236778296.png

What 'hate speech' are you referring to?
Remember candidate trump when he came down his escalator and launched into his hate speech about mexicans? The rapists and drug dealers, mexico is not sending us their best. That was before he was even elected, it was day one of his candidacy.

Yeah, there’s no picture of the attacker and no physical description of him. Guarantee it’s a black guy. If a cracker hit this chick it would be full narrative mode reporting complete with mug shots and every bad thing he’d ever gone.

TAAA DAAAAAAAAA!

1616255596072.png

Your link is obviously written by a race grifter and contains multiple admissions it is making claims without evidence if you read through the sea of buzzwords.

But who to believe? The NCBI or a known racist?

Remember candidate trump when he came down his escalator and launched into his hate speech about mexicans? The rapists and drug dealers, mexico is not sending us their best. That was before he was even elected, it was day one of his candidacy.
No, I don't recall any hate speech at all. Do you have a link to what he said that could be defined as 'hate speech'?

Back
Top Bottom