• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elderly Asian woman attacked in San Francisco fights back, sends alleged attacker to hospital

Really? Why? You want evidence, pick out the blm and antifa members of january the sixth. Is it black folks attacking the asians or the capitol?
Leftists are always fixated on race. I'm not.

Biden response: “We have to speak out. We have to act.” — President Biden on the rise in violence against Asian Americans.
Trump response: "There are good people on both sides."

Really? Why? You want evidence, pick out the blm and antifa members of january the sixth. Is it black folks attacking the asians or the capitol?

Yes, it is black men attacking Asians and there were black participants in the assault on the Capitol.

Yes, it is black men attacking Asians and there were black participants in the assault on the Capitol.
Ok. Did you see the black man that old asian lady gave a beating to being hauled away on a stretcher? Me neither, he was white.

Ok. Did you see the black man that old asian lady gave a beating to being hauled away on a stretcher? Me neither, he was white.

Black man Antoine Watson beat 84 year old Vichar Ratanapakdee to death in broad day light. Sadly, Mr. Ratanapakdee didn’t have the strength to defend himself.

Black man Antoine Watson beat 84 year old Vichar Ratanapakdee to death in broad day light. Sadly, Mr. Ratanapakdee didn’t have the strength to defend himself.
Ok great, keep going, when you can name fifty such people I will agree with you.

Ok great, keep going, when you can name fifty such people I will agree with you.

Black man Dravion Sanchez Ware was recently sentenced to 5 concurrent life terms for terrorizing the Asian community in Atlanta. He robbed 9 Asian businesses at gunpoint and got his thrills by pistol whipping and shooting Asian women. Why 50?

Black man Dravion Sanchez Ware was recently sentenced to 5 concurrent life terms for terrorizing the Asian community in Atlanta. He robbed 9 Asian businesses at gunpoint and got his thrills by pistol whipping and shooting Asian women. Why 50?
Because I don't want you to be able to cherry pick a half dozen or so and then say see it's the blacks too when they are maybe responsible for less than five percent of the attacks.

Because I don't want you to be able to cherry pick a half dozen or so and then say see it's the blacks too when they are maybe responsible for less than five percent of the attacks.

5%? And I suppose you have a list of 950 white perpetrators to back that up?

Of course you aren't since it's all white people doing the attacking.
No, it is not, unless you're referring to Antifa.. You are clearly a victim of disinformation, likely from CNN or MSNBC

No, it is not, unless you're referring to Antifa.. You are clearly a victim of disinformation, likely from CNN or MSNBC
omg, antifa again?
Fat-Cop-Fat_500x500-209x300.jpg

suppose you still believe antifa was behind the assault on the capital too?

i-dont-always-read-something-mind-numbingly-stupid-but-when-24921751.png

omg, antifa again?
Of course Antifa again! Who do you thing has been responsible for the violence and destruction in American cities for the past several years and are still carrying on today? BLM is also involved.

Who is the CBC blaming?

Sad, she will live in fear now. Why are Americans so violent? I hate it.

Of course Antifa again! Who do you thing has been responsible for the violence and destruction in American cities for the past several years and are still carrying on today? BLM is also involved.

Who is the CBC blaming?
This thread is about attacks on Asians, not what happened a year ago.

Whataboutism gives a clue to its meaning in its name. It is not merely the changing of a subject to deflect away from an earlier subject as a political strategy; it’s essentially a reversal of accusation, arguing that an opponent is guilty of an offense just as egregious or worse than what the original party was accused of doing, however unconnected the offenses may be.

The tactic behind whataboutism has been around for a long time. Rhetoricians generally consider it to be a form of tu quoque, which means "you too" in Latin and involves charging your accuser with whatever it is you've just been accused of rather than refuting the truth of the accusation made against you. Tu quoque is considered to be a logical fallacy, because whether or not the original accuser is likewise guilty of an offense has no bearing on the truth value of the original accusation.

DO TRY TO KEEP UP!!

Remember candidate trump when he came down his escalator and launched into his hate speech about mexicans? The rapists and drug dealers, mexico is not sending us their best. That was before he was even elected, it was day one of his candidacy.
And of course the Trump apartments race discrimination case which our friends on the right prefer wasn't mentioned...

Oh, and the 'Mexican' judge (born in the US), whom Trump claimed was biased because he was of Mexican heritage when he found against him in the notorious Trump 'university' scam. Trump is a racist, a thief, a fraudster and a pathological liar. How on earth does a documented crook get to 'lead' (I use the term advisedly), America?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom