• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elderly Asian woman attacked in San Francisco fights back, sends alleged attacker to hospital

Yes, there is a picture of him, and he's white. Want to eat your words now? You know what you can do with your racist assumptions...
These are not 'racist assumptions'. There are genuine problems within the Black, Asian and Hispanic communities. As well there have been animosity between some races and cultures for thousands of years.

Racial tension
There has been long-running racial tension between African Americans and Latino Americans.[1][2] In several significant riots in California prisons, Latino and black inmates targeted each other specifically, over racial issues.[3][4] There have been reports of racially motivated attacks against African Americans who have moved into neighborhoods occupied mostly by Hispanic Americans, and vice versa.[5][6]

There have also been inter-racial tensions between African Americans and Asian Americans.[7]

Current US policy advocates a multiculturalist discourse to acknowledge multiracial difference. Multiculturalist theorists like Claire Jean Kim criticizes that this contemporary policy because it still refuses to acknowledge the interminority inequalities and antagonisms generated by this new diversity.[8]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interminority_racism_in_the_United_States

The article says "alleged" do we know if this guy actually assaulted her? Supposedly she knew that he beat up some asian man so she beat him up with a stick and then called it self defense?

If the story is true and he assaulted her and she clubbed him with a 2x4 thats pretty funny. If she just thought the guy was a anti-asian racist and beat him up with a 2x4 in a misunderstanding then thats pretty sad.

What I dont get is how she got the busted up face if she is the one that attacked him first. The story says "white guy beat up an old man so the old lady hit him with a 2x4" but the news is saying he assaulted the old lady and she won. Which and what is the truth?

I wonder if there is any video of the incident.

If it happened at a crosswalk then their should be traffic cam footage.

If this guy really did sucker punch an old lady he better ask for solitary confinement or they are going to break all his fingers and hands.

No, I don't recall any hate speech at all. Do you have a link to what he said that could be defined as 'hate speech'?
Of course you don't even though I just included some of the things he said about mexicans. How about the punch em' in the face, I'll pay your legal bills? Forget that one too?

The video captures the attacker who had to be transported to a hospital because his injuries were so severe. As Trump once said, we need to get even with bullies, which is the most effective way to deal with the problem.

Jake Angeli, is that YOU?

No, I don't recall any hate speech at all. Do you have a link to what he said that could be defined as 'hate speech'?
A man sees what he wants to see
And ignores the rest

What a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away

Yeah, there’s no picture of the attacker and no physical description of him. Guarantee it’s a black guy. If a cracker hit this chick it would be full narrative mode reporting complete with mug shots and every bad thing he’d ever gone.
Fat-Cop-Fat_500x500-209x300.jpg

OOPS, feel foolish now?
10811e42-d832-4939-bb88-5c010840db06.jpg

Right. Had a look and am now dismissing it as 'fake news'.
oh come on! don't embarrass Canada. I didn't think we had any Trumpers or those who use phrases as "dismissed" and "fake news" because their arguments fall apart.
don't go sounding like a rightwingnut, fresh out of Qanon school, we Canadians are supposted to be better than that.

SHEESH

A man sees what he wants to see
And ignores the rest

What a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away
That's right. If you look 'hate speech' in everything anyone has said, you're sure to find it, everything from Dr. Seuss to Looney Tunes to Abe Lincoln. All you need to do is search and interpret.

Last edited:
oh come on! don't embarrass Canada. I didn't think we had any Trumpers or those who use phrases as "dismissed" and "fake news" because their arguments fall apart.
don't go sounding like a rightwingnut, fresh out of Qanon school, we Canadians are supposted to be better than that.

SHEESH
You named yourself well. But rather than hyperbole and super-sensitivity why not quote real and actual 'hate speech'. Can you prove that Donald Trump hates anyone?

That's right. If you look 'hate speech' in everything anyone has said, you're sure to find it, everything from Dr. Seuss to Looney Tunes to Abe Lincoln. All need to do is search and interpret.
got news for you. are you sitting down? this will be a shocker!
I AM WHITE.
let me repeat
I AM WHITE
I also have no issues with "others" voicing their experiences, in fact, I will gladly sit down with them, listen without prejudice to their stories and concerns, hence......
I have black friends, I hired and worked with Muslims when I ran my own business, and my wife and I are close a male gay couple.

Then there is you:
uptight, worried, paranoid, looking over your shoulder that SOMEONE might be criticizing you or white folks. GAWD FORBID! yet I would bet my bottom dollar you never bothered to listen to their concerns, their experiences, and you know why?

BECAUSE IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU!

download.jpg

Dude, the very vast majority of these home grown thugs are white people. No, of course you aren't racist.
Do you have any evidence to support this statement? No Black thugs for example. Or Hispanic thugs?

You're a leftist, therefore everything you say must include some credible and verifiable evidence.

You named yourself well. But rather than hyperbole and super-sensitivity why not quote real and actual 'hate speech'. Can you prove that Donald Trump hates anyone?
as to my name, I picked it for a reason, I am not sure you are bright enough to know WHY I picked it, but go ahead, GUESS
laugh_40x40.gif

got news for you. are you sitting down? this will be a shocker!
I AM WHITE.
let me repeat
I AM WHITE
I also have no issues with "others" voicing their experiences, in fact, I will gladly sit down with them, listen without prejudice to their stories and concerns, hence......
I have black friends, I hired and worked with Muslims when I ran my own business, and my wife and I are close a male gay couple.

Then there is you:
uptight, worried, paranoid, looking over your shoulder that SOMEONE might be criticizing you or white folks. GAWD FORBID! yet I would bet my bottom dollar you never bothered to listen to their concerns, their experiences, and you know why?

BECAUSE IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU!

View attachment 67324016
What?? I don't care what color you are or, really, anything about you.

Not interested. You're giving me too much personal information. This is not a dating site.
awwwwwwwww, your wittle feelings hurt? don't want to play no more?
tenor.gif

Do you have any evidence to support this statement? No Black thugs for example. Or Hispanic thugs?

You're a leftist, therefore everything you say must include some credible and verifiable evidence.
Really? Why? You want evidence, pick out the blm and antifa members of january the sixth. Is it black folks attacking the asians or the capitol?

Then it's not a good comparison.
Depends on what you want to look at. It certainly explains why the majority of these news stories are about incidents in California.

Depends on what you want to look at. It certainly explains why the majority of these news stories are about incidents in California.
California has a lot of people...and a lot of Asians. If you're not comparing per capita data, you're not making a useful comparison.

The story says "white guy beat up an old man so the old lady hit him with a 2x4" but the news is saying he assaulted the old lady and she won.

The story doesn't say that.

The story says the man walked up and punched her in the face.

California has a lot of people...and a lot of Asians. If you're not comparing per capita data, you're not making a useful comparison.
I've already answered that. If you want to look up per capita data, feel free.

Back
Top Bottom