• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elderly Asian woman attacked in San Francisco fights back, sends alleged attacker to hospital

Hamish Howl

Horrible Bastard
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Turns out the 39 year old guy had just beaten up an elderly Asian man and then ran into this woman. She picked up a chunk of wood and beat him into the hospital.

An elderly woman who was attacked on Market Street in San Francisco Wednesday — the latest victim in a wave of attacks on Asians in the Bay Area — turned the tables on her assailant, leaving him with injuries that required a trip to the hospital.

Way to go, Grannie!

Damn, I love this one statement.

CBS San Francisco Sports Director Dennis O'Donnell happened to come up on the scene during his morning run.

"There was a guy on a stretcher and a frustrated angry woman with a stick in her hand," O'Donnell said. "From what I could see, she wanted more of the guy on the stretcher and the police were holding her back."

Turns out the 39 year old guy had just beaten up an elderly Asian man and then ran into this woman. She picked up a chunk of wood and beat him into the hospital.

Way to go, Grannie!

Poor woman. Good for her. And I'm glad she was not arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.

Biden isn't saying inflammatory stuff like Kung Flu. If he were acting like that, Asians would have every reason to be upset and betrayed by their own president.

We might be reading him wrong. Maybe he means the lady should have just taken a beating.

Way to go, Grannie!

Granny needs lots of hugs and reassurance from friends and family. She did a good job and she's going to make it.

Kind of an epidemic....

Well yes. But that has not stopped some California cops and prosecutors from giving people a hard time.

For self defense?
Perhaps you've seen stuff I haven't yet.
I will say that, back when I was still shooting news, I never saw people get hassled for obvious self-defense.
The instances where I did see that were fights where both people (or every person present) were intoxicated, and the field approach was along the lines of "everyone had a hand in this mess one way or another."

But in instances with one attacker/robber/carjacker etc and one victim?
Never, not even once.
I even covered dozens of instances where shopkeepers shot people, and still, cops handled it as self-defense.

These kind of savages such as the one who punched this woman.... are about as vile as a mindless dumb savage posse member in a old movie, following the rebel rousing Trump did to send them on a mindless mission of savagery. It will be fitting to put him in general population in the prison... and let the other prisoners know why he's there!!!!

Back
Top Bottom