• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up Denver and thus 3 projected points. Still up by 10 projected.

You've got a lot riding on the Dal/Phi game. Neither of us have anyone playing Monday. We'll know who takes it all by Sunday afternoon!

You've got a lot riding on the Dal/Phi game. Neither of us have anyone playing Monday. We'll know who takes it all by Sunday afternoon!

Green Bay is gonna be cold, but I can't play Minn. against GB. This decision could make the difference.

Green Bay is gonna be cold, but I can't play Minn. against GB. This decision could make the difference.

It's hilarious how neither of us have any business being in the championship bracket based on how we did during the regular season!

It's hilarious how neither of us have any business being in the championship bracket based on how we did during the regular season!

We played the schedules smart, looked long term and prepared to peak at the right time. It's really a season effort and there's too many short term thinkers in the game.

We played the schedules smart, looked long term and prepared to peak at the right time. It's really a season effort and there's too many short term thinkers in the game.

Uh.. yeah.. that's what I meant :rolleyes:

Watson 9 points? Oh, my.

Yep, not a great start!

No comeback permitted. Now I want my second football icon, even if it doesn't show. I'll just tell everyone about the best managed season ever.

Yep, not a great start!

I expect an eloquent and flattering concession speech that notes both of our outstanding and plainly superior performance this year and others. In a few minutes. Chop chop.

I expect an eloquent and flattering concession speech that notes both of our outstanding and plainly superior performance this year and others. In a few minutes. Chop chop.

Yeah, I'm on it :) It's like Yahoo FF is ****ing with me. Every time I start a different QB my benched QB has a record day. Watch Russel Wilson score 40 points today :(

Good thing I had Barkley. Thanks, Bucky.

Wentz has been solid as well. That's also, "thanks, Bucky". Hell of a trade.

Wentz has been solid as well. That's also, "thanks, Bucky". Hell of a trade.
I'm holding out hope the Seahawks D scores me 100 fantasy points......

It could happen!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm holding out hope the Seahawks D scores me 100 fantasy points......

It could happen!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Two champions clashed. One completely and totally annihilated the other. It happens. But let's talk history.

What year did you win. What years did I win. How did I manage to utterly demolish all 8 teams all 3 weeks?

A champion declares it to be his final year before domination the likes of which is rarely witnessed. It's better than Peyton.

Last edited:
Two champions clashed. One completely and totally annihilated the other. It happens. But let's talk history.

What year did you win. What years did I win. How did I manage to utterly demolish all 8 teams all 3 weeks?

A champion declares it to be his final year before domination the likes of which is rarely witnessed. It's better than Peyton.

I won 2 years ago. That was the year I missed the draft.

Congrats, Eco. What incredible skill you displayed all year!

I eagerly await the rain of accolades.

Congrats to eco for winning the 2019 edition of DP FFL. Now he has two balls to show off!

:beer:

Congrats to eco for winning the 2019 edition of DP FFL. Now he has two balls to show off!

A silver would be better. And gold for three.

ps. Vance should have 2, iirc.

Last edited:

You won twice, right? They're giving out multiple football icons now. It's not silver and gold, the sophisticated route, but at least we can delineate the good from the great.

Remember when having one football icon was cool? What losers.

Another year goes by and Bucky still hasn't joined us in the elite club of ex winners :mrgreen:. Shocking considering his knowledge of the game :2razz:

Another year goes by and Bucky still hasn't joined us in the elite club of ex winners :mrgreen:. Shocking considering his knowledge of the game :2razz:

The players he traded to me carried me through the playoffs and he hasn't even congratulated them.

You won twice, right? They're giving out multiple football icons now. It's not silver and gold, the sophisticated route, but at least we can delineate the good from the great.

Remember when having one football icon was cool? What losers.
Since I'm back (for at least a little while! ;) ) congrats. You definitely peaked at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom