• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I didn't manage to garner any crap in this thread. When I complained about the additional football?

Everyone's so worried about being a good sport. :lol:

I guess it's looking like our champion, twice champion, you know I'd like to go on, must return.

I guess it's looking like our champion, twice champion, you know I'd like to go on, must return.

If the 2020-2021 NFL season is cancelled, who is the winner?

‘Phins

I saw that the FF Yahoo site has been regenerated for this year. Last year I recall we had a general discussion about a keeper league. Are we planning on doing that this year, if so, how many players are we going to be keeping from last year, or are we drafting with a clean start again?

I saw that the FF Yahoo site has been regenerated for this year. Last year I recall we had a general discussion about a keeper league. Are we planning on doing that this year, if so, how many players are we going to be keeping from last year, or are we drafting with a clean start again?
I'll be working on this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom