• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what i figure...it will come down to who shows up tomorrow...Dr Jeckyll or Mr Brees.

30 from Brees and Cook would be easy; in the bag. We'll see how many you need.

I would be embarrassed if I RELEASED a hof qb that just threw 5 td passes.

thank you. I needed a qb for next week. Already created a waiver claim. OMG.

Geez, Bucky. I sure am beating the snot out of you! Who woulda thought Kyler Murray and Beckham would be such underperformers this week?

And me - I drag Mike Williams off waivers at the last minute yesterday and he's on his way to scoring me over 16 points today? Who woulda thunk it?

Wow.. it's just not your day! <shaking my head>

Last edited:
30 from Brees and Cook would be easy; in the bag. We'll see how many you need.
Looking more like 40. Cook is done...thats a shame.

This is crazy. Barring something crazy, the 7th and 8th place teams are going to play next week for the championship. This is insane!

This is crazy. Barring something crazy, the 7th and 8th place teams are going to play next week for the championship. This is insane!

Everyone knew it would come down to me and Lurch. Don't act surprised.

By law, fantasy football is a game of skill. You know y'all didn't have a chance.
Ahh, the "I was sandbagging all year" excuse...lol

Fantasy playoffs, man...always a bit of a crapshoot!.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Breeze to go off for 6 TDs tomorrow, 3 of them to my TE. That should make it close!

I credit my clean living, as well moral, physical, and intellectual superiority.

Eco is on fire! I outscored everyone last week with the exception of Eco. I followed that up with outscoring everyone this week except Eco. His team certainly peaked at the right time.

Eco is on fire! I outscored everyone last week with the exception of Eco. I followed that up with outscoring everyone this week except Eco. His team certainly peaked at the right time.

A friend and I sometimes debate the weight that should be put on the regular season in the playoffs. Home field, byes, top rank plays lowest rank, stuff like that. He leans towards crediting the body of work of the regular season. I lean towards a straight tournament allowing for teams that get hot.

But my team is not getting hot. This is luck.

A friend and I sometimes debate the weight that should be put on the regular season in the playoffs. Home field, byes, top rank plays lowest rank, stuff like that. He leans towards crediting the body of work of the regular season. I lean towards a straight tournament allowing for teams that get hot.

But my team is not getting hot. This is luck.

Well, that "luck" might just carry you all the way to your 2nd DP FFL title!

Well, that "luck" might just carry you all the way to your 2nd DP FFL title!

Despite Lurch being super awesome in every conceivable way, just a little bit less so than I, his win would be luck too.

What we got here is the Luck Bowl.

Despite Lurch being super awesome in every conceivable way, just a little bit less so than I, his win would be luck too.

What we got here is the Luck Bowl.

It's all skill, my friend! May the best man (me) win this week :2razz:

It's all skill, my friend! May the best man (me) win this week :2razz:

I'm favored by 12 and at ~66%. You winning would be an upset.

I'm favored by 12 and at ~66%. You winning would be an upset.

Yep, and Bucky was favored by 9 last week before I beat him like a snare drum. We'll see... :)

And a hardy thanks from us all.

Uh oh, check it out now, my friend. I just adjusted my lineup. I picked up Adrian Peterson. Should make things a little more interesting :eek:

Uh oh, check it out now, my friend. I just adjusted my lineup. I picked up Adrian Peterson. Should make things a little more interesting :eek:

I picked up Denver and thus 3 projected points. Still up by 10 projected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom