• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanceMack

Less like the tiger...more like the lion.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If its OK with everyone else...Im fine if we just keep our teams intact from last year.....

:cool:

I’d like to play again. This is my year. I feel it.

If Im reading it correctly, the commissar has restarted the league.

I'm begrudgingly arriving at the decision to remain in the States until December. So maybe I'll play.

The league auto-started again which is fine. I'll go through the painstaking process of verifying if everyone is playing again this year. For those of you reading this, please let me know your team name so I can check you off the list. I have 2 other guys I work with who are willing to play if we need any more, but DP members get first crack.

The league auto-started again which is fine. I'll go through the painstaking process of verifying if everyone is playing again this year. For those of you reading this, please let me know your team name so I can check you off the list. I have 2 other guys I work with who are willing to play if we need any more, but DP members get first crack.

Thanks for doing that Red. I’m TeXas Factor. Clever, right?

Regulators

My other league is not doing a season draft, only weekly drafts, so I think I'll play. Seems we already have ten; is that cap?

Dak to the Future

I am in. Let me know the league name and I will join.

Around when is our draft?

I'm in. Stable Genius!

Around when is our draft?
Most likely the last Sunday before the regular season starts. I'll get this all set up this week.

OK, I have the draft set up for 6:30 PM ET on 9/1/19. Here is what I have so far for the teams:

SWFL COLTS (Myself) - IN
TeXas Factor (X Factor) - IN
Regulators (VanceMack) - IN
Dak to the future (Crovax) - IN
Stable Genius (Hari Seldon) - IN
Eco (Ecofarm) - IN
Seattle Reign (lurchadams) - IN

Tigolebitties274 (roughdraft274) - OUT
God Hates Jags (Zyph) - OUT

Chillaxer (??) - Unknown

We have 2 spots available at this time. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Last edited:
OK, I have the draft set up for 6:30 PM ET on 9/1/19. Here is what I have so far for the teams:

SWFL COLTS (Myself) - IN
TeXas Factor (X Factor) - IN
Regulators (VanceMack) - IN
Dak to the future (Crovax) - IN
Stable Genius (Hari Seldon) - IN
Eco (Ecofarm) - IN
Seattle Reign (lurchadams) - IN

Tigolebitties274 (roughdraft274) - OUT
God Hates Jags (Zyph) - OUT

Chillaxer (??) - Unknown

We have 2 spots available at this time. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.
Great choice with the date and time of the draft. Thanks for setting everything up.

Last call for Chillaxer - does anyone know who this is?

I've removed chillaxer and sent an invite to reinoe.

Goodie! I hate football, but utterly adore following these DP Fantasy Football picks/teams. So good for a chuckle or a round of applause. Thanks, Red, for adding it to your list of duties!

I've sent everyone an email. I need everyone to check in on the website by Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom