• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump's Truth Social App Is Failing Fantastically, Report Says

For some reason Trump liked Twitter. Maybe it was a platform for the rich and famous and those who were captivated by anything they had to say. Did you know the word “fan” is a derivative of “fanatic”? Echo chambers are a way for people to hear shit they agree with. Which is probably why Trump got kicked off. The fanatics couldn’t handle hearing something different.

He liked it because of the audience size... Coincidentally, that's also why twitter had advertising revenues of $3.2 BILLION dollars in 2020...

For some reason Trump liked Twitter. Maybe it was a platform for the rich and famous and those who were captivated by anything they had to say. Did you know the word “fan” is a derivative of “fanatic”? Echo chambers are a way for people to hear shit they agree with. Which is probably why Trump got kicked off. The fanatics couldn’t handle hearing something different.

He got kicked off for violating Twitter's rules. They gave him plenty of rope first, but eventually he hung himself.

He liked it because of the audience size... Coincidentally, that's also why twitter had advertising revenues of $3.2 BILLION dollars in 2020...
I suppose it’s a good way of getting his message out that the MSM didn’t want to. Of course the pressure from the fanatics to get him booted was enough for Twitter to take the initial hit. They probably were looking long term where they could recoup their losses by attracting more anti trumpets.

Trump is the "fanatic" who was dispensing the "shit" on Twitter.

I suppose it’s a good way of getting his message out that the MSM didn’t want to. Of course the pressure from the fanatics to get him booted was enough for Twitter to take the initial hit. They probably were looking long term where they could recoup their losses by attracting more anti trumpets.

LMAO…. Losses? How many Trump supporters do you imagine have Twitter accounts?

Only in America can you find people moan and complain about a network (Fox), while probably being one of its most dedicated viewers. :)
i don't view Fox but i do check out their website every few days to see their current strategies on their current topics.

it normally lines up with the threads that Republicans start here.

you a big Tucker fan? is he a liar?

i don't view Fox but i do check out their website every few days to see their current strategies on their current topics.

it normally lines up with the threads that Republicans start here.

you a big Tucker fan? is he a liar?
Tucker, imo, is an obnoxious arrogant fake.

If what the OP claims is true that saddens me. I was so hoping it would be a bigly success!

Which is why Trump was so pissed to get booted off it.....
It has become the defacto digital public square. Trump, and others who dare have the temerity to disagree with the leftist ideology and political narratives actually degrades free speech principals and democracy. The tradition of the public square is well established, and needs to operate such as Trafalgar Square has:

The square has been used for community gatherings and political demonstrations

Free from censorship and having an overabundance of tolerance of views which some might disagree with. But this is clearly not what Twitter is doing, with their politically and ideologically biased censorship decision making.

Twitter has done everything in their power to become the defacto digital public square yet shirk all the responsibilities that come with being that.

Section 230 of the CDA is in need of a revision to take this new reality into account.

Twitter has 330 MILLION MAU... What is truthsocials MAU?
Comparison between a well established and entrenched social media platform and a newly starting out one isn't an Apples vs. Oranges comparison?

Comparison between a well established and entrenched social media platform and a newly starting out one isn't an Apples vs. Oranges comparison?

LMAO... Let us know when they hit 10 million MAU...

It has become the defacto digital public square. Trump, and others who dare have the temerity to disagree with the leftist ideology and political narratives actually degrades free speech principals and democracy. The tradition of the public square is well established, and needs to operate such as Trafalgar Square has:

The square has been used for community gatherings and political demonstrations

Free from censorship and having an overabundance of tolerance of views which some might disagree with. But this is clearly not what Twitter is doing, with their politically and ideologically biased censorship decision making.

Twitter has done everything in their power to become the defacto digital public square yet shirk all the responsibilities that come with being that.

Section 230 of the CDA is in need of a revision to take this new reality into account.
Such a whinny RW victim post. Poor babies can't follow the rules the same as everyone else.

Let's face it, Trump social was expected to fail , and he just wanted to milk the marks from money before it did.

I just looked for it.
Beware there are many fake sites set up to trick people. It looks like it currently is only available to Apple users.

Source: Huffpost

Donald Trump’s Truth Social app has plummeted in sign-ups and traffic since its technically challenged launch last month, The Wrap reported Tuesday.

The former president’s social media network for MAGA disciples has sunk to about 60,000 new users a week.

“This is down 93% from its launch week, when it saw 872,000 installs during the week of Feb. 21,” Stephanie Chan of the analytics site Sensor Tower told The Wrap. “We estimate that Truth Social has so far reached approximately 1.2 million installs since its launch.”

Truthsocial.com reportedly has fallen to 1.9 million weekly visits from a high of 6 million in the debut week for the Twitter-like platform, according to Similarweb stats cited by the news website.

Read more: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-truth-social-failing_n_62443f20e4b0742dfa59876e

Do any of you visit this site? How is it?
All this winning, it's too much.

I just looked for it.
Beware there are many fake sites set up to trick people. It looks like it currently is only available to Apple users.

Gosh... It's really, really hard to find... I mean, just look at that url... truthsocial.com.... LMAO. They probably need to make it more intuitive... something like moronsrus.com or something...

I was curious about the new site, so I signed up weeks ago. I was given a number and was told that according to massive demand I needed to be put on a waitlist.

If the above is true, the information in the Huff article, and membership is down to 60,000 new users a week, why am I still waiting to get in?
Likely because it's written with shitty, unscalable code. Just like smart people are not Trump supporters, it is likely that a Trump supporting company has trouble hiring smart software engineers.

I was curious about the new site, so I signed up weeks ago. I was given a number and was told that according to massive demand I needed to be put on a waitlist.

If the above is true, the information in the Huff article, and membership is down to 60,000 new users a week, why am I still waiting to get in?
Probably because Devin Nunez is running the outfit. It's a miracle the site even works for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom