• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump's Truth Social App Is Failing Fantastically, Report Says

I completely intended to try it out, but they require a phone number up front, and that's a deal breaker.

Try that on DP and you'll never see me again, but of course they wouldn't, because DP isn't a shameless cash grab pointed at idiots.

It's an actual forum that is open to all comers (within the rules.)

You are welcome..... ;)

Source: Huffpost

Donald Trump’s Truth Social app has plummeted in sign-ups and traffic since its technically challenged launch last month, The Wrap reported Tuesday.

The former president’s social media network for MAGA disciples has sunk to about 60,000 new users a week.

“This is down 93% from its launch week, when it saw 872,000 installs during the week of Feb. 21,” Stephanie Chan of the analytics site Sensor Tower told The Wrap. “We estimate that Truth Social has so far reached approximately 1.2 million installs since its launch.”

Truthsocial.com reportedly has fallen to 1.9 million weekly visits from a high of 6 million in the debut week for the Twitter-like platform, according to Similarweb stats cited by the news website.

Read more: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-truth-social-failing_n_62443f20e4b0742dfa59876e

Do any of you visit this site? How is it?
Its hard for him to succeed in business without Russian money to launder.

I've been on the waitlist for weeks. It says there are like 1,000,000 in front of me. I wanted to see the shit show for myself.

Not many Trump supporters among Tech. workers.

I was surprised to belatedly learn that many young progs voted for Trump as a spoiler for the status quo, because they wanted Bernie.

I hope they are pleased with themselves, though it was the Dems to lose (and they did.)

Also, there's plenty of mercenaries in all industries. I knew a guy that helped design Trump's wall who just didn't care in the least as long as the checks cleared. It all spends the same. He was a oil industry guy in the past, so he's seen worse.

Source: Huffpost

Donald Trump’s Truth Social app has plummeted in sign-ups and traffic since its technically challenged launch last month, The Wrap reported Tuesday.

The former president’s social media network for MAGA disciples has sunk to about 60,000 new users a week.

“This is down 93% from its launch week, when it saw 872,000 installs during the week of Feb. 21,” Stephanie Chan of the analytics site Sensor Tower told The Wrap. “We estimate that Truth Social has so far reached approximately 1.2 million installs since its launch.”

Truthsocial.com reportedly has fallen to 1.9 million weekly visits from a high of 6 million in the debut week for the Twitter-like platform, according to Similarweb stats cited by the news website.

Read more: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-truth-social-failing_n_62443f20e4b0742dfa59876e

Do any of you visit this site? How is it?
I hate it when bad things happen to such great, brilliant people :) :) ;)

I was curious about the new site, so I signed up weeks ago. I was given a number and was told that according to massive demand I needed to be put on a waitlist.

If the above is true, the information in the Huff article, and membership is down to 60,000 new users a week, why am I still waiting to get in?
lol - the op is about how horrible the ap is doing. If no one's using it, who could there be a waiting list?

Did you have to prove you are a trumper to get in?
I don't know if you have to prove you are a Trumper but I do know the rules say you can't say anything bad about him......free speech and all.

"But as stated in the agreement users must submit to when creating a profile, Truth Social says users cannot "disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site." There are also clauses stating that users cannot "harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you" and that Truth Social reserves "the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable."

I appreciate it, but I'm not jumping through hoops to satisfy a minor curiosity, certainly not on Trump's behalf.

I can get my Trump bumps off his stupid News page.

LOL... I have a "burner" google account with gmail and voice for stuff like this... You should see the spam it gets... LMAO..

I was curious about the new site, so I signed up weeks ago. I was given a number and was told that according to massive demand I needed to be put on a waitlist.

If the above is true, the information in the Huff article, and membership is down to 60,000 new users a week, why am I still waiting to get in?
They've lost you, or the number was just a lie to start with.

That site is probably nothing but CT, nazis, and crime threads with mug shots of non-white people as the op.

I completely intended to try it out, but they require a phone number up front, and that's a deal breaker.

Try that on DP and you'll never see me again, but of course they wouldn't, because DP isn't a shameless cash grab pointed at idiots.

It's an actual forum that is open to all comers (within the rules.)
Give them a google voice number or - there are numerous, free online texting and phone apps that'll give you a free phone number.

How much money did they hose you for?

Because the company is run by incompetent idiots...
But..but...the CEO is veteran Trump ass-kisser Devin Nunes.
What could go wrong?
Look up, Devin......the sword of Damocles is dangling above you....held by one strand of your cow's hair.

I have to go to Walmart in a few hours.

Living in th boonies I have no other choices unless I drive over two hours…

Yeah, sometimes that place is a necessary evil. Honestly, though, I'd pay $5 for a can of sauerkraut at the convenience store before I'd pay .88c for it at Walmart. I just hate that place with a passion.

Back
Top Bottom