• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump's Truth Social App Is Failing Fantastically, Report Says

But..but...the CEO is veteran Trump ass-kisser Devin Nunes.
What could go wrong?
Look up, Devin......the sword of Damocles is dangling above you....held by one strand of your cow's hair.

Maybe truth social is secretly a dairy farm operation... lol

I was curious about the new site, so I signed up weeks ago. I was given a number and was told that according to massive demand I needed to be put on a waitlist.

If the above is true, the information in the Huff article, and membership is down to 60,000 new users a week, why am I still waiting to get in?
Doesn't look like there's a web based way to access the site (I could be wrong, didn't look that closely) and that there's only an Apple App to access it, no Android app yet.

Seems to be still in the starting up phase at this point.

Yeah, sometimes that place is a necessary evil. Honestly, though, I'd pay $5 for a can of sauerkraut at the convenience store before I'd pay .88c for it at Walmart. I just hate that place with a passion.
I go in and out as fast as I can…

It’s basically 25 minutes there 15 minutes in there and 25 minutes home.

For me it’s an ordeal I can only manage once or twice a month…

But..but...the CEO is veteran Trump ass-kisser Devin Nunes.
What could go wrong?
Look up, Devin......the sword of Damocles is dangling above you....held by one strand of your cow's hair.
1648666503973.jpeg

I have to go to Walmart in a few hours.

Living in th boonies I have no other choices unless I drive over two hours…
Walmart is OK.
Good prices on necessities.
Walmart has reportedly implemented a restrictive 10 item dress code for shoppers.....

No need to scroll through all 10 of them, though.
The final item on the list encapsulates the code pretty well......

"Finally, if none of the above sinks in, we simply ask that you please dress as if you were going shopping at Target."

:)

I go in and out as fast as I can…

It’s basically 25 minutes there 15 minutes in there and 25 minutes home.

For me it’s an ordeal I can only manage once or twice a month…

Damn. You should look into ordering and having things shipped to you. Something maybe like Amazon Pantry? I do that as often as possible, and HBG and I are looking into moving out into the sticks, so we will utilize that far more once we're gone. Maybe once every few weeks for milk and bread, but most everything else will be shipped.

Yeah, sometimes that place is a necessary evil. Honestly, though, I'd pay $5 for a can of sauerkraut at the convenience store before I'd pay .88c for it at Walmart. I just hate that place with a passion.
I haven't given them my business in many years. Too much faulty merchandise that had to be returned, missing parts, damaged. I swear they just put it back on the shelf.

I know, huh? Lol
I tried the Parler app but didn't like that very much. It was hard for me to navigate and seemed like Twitter-lite. I was curious to see if Trump's app was better than that or what goes on there.
I wouldn't fret over getting in. I, like you, was on a waiting list and got access about a week ago. Wasn't impressed. I'll keep the app just for the occasion when someone here attacks something posted there.

Doesn't look like there's a web based way to access the site (I could be wrong, didn't look that closely) and that there's only an Apple App to access it, no Android app yet.

It was supposed to be fully functional by now--the end of March.

Question: if I did have an Apple (which I don't) can you access the site as a guest? I would never join a site without looking it over first.

I wouldn't fret over getting in. I, like you, was on a waiting list and got access about a week ago. Wasn't impressed. I'll keep the app just for the occasion when someone here attacks something posted there.
Are Trump's missives getting posted there? It's darned hard to find his full memos, emails and letters in the MSM, which only uses snippets.

Are Trump's missives getting posted there? It's darned hard to find his full memos, emails and letters in the MSM, which only uses snippets.
I wouldn't know. I briefly skimmed the site and didn't like the layout.

It was supposed to be fully functional by now--the end of March.
These things aren't exactly easy to get up and running. True, some efforts have a seamless start up and make it easy, but that's not the typical trajectory for many more of these efforts.

Question: if I did have an Apple (which I don't) can you access the site as a guest? I would never join a site without looking it over first.
Not having an Apple phone, not being able to access the site, I really couldn't tell you.

These things aren't exactly easy to get up and running. True, some efforts have a seamless start up and make it easy, but that's not the typical trajectory for many more of these efforts.
Oh, just trying to figure out my own modest attempts at tech convince me that is true.

Oh, just trying to figure out my own modest attempts at tech convince me that is true.
No worries. What I was getting at was that big tech projects like these aren't necessarily easy to get up and running at 100%.

No, I was verified and welcomed to their site via an email.
"We love you, and you're not just another number to us. But your waitlist number is below."

Hell if I know.... 🤷
Well, you got the love at least. Let us know how it is when you're in!

That's one way to put it.

I appreciate it, but I'm not jumping through hoops to satisfy a minor curiosity, certainly not on Trump's behalf.

I can get my Trump bumps off his stupid News page.

He has a news page? Where is this?

What would you compare it to?

Be sure to sign up for the emails!

Hell no! I was sent the above automatically because they know I voted for him in 2020. i unsubscribed from that letter, and then when I signed up for the app, they started coming again to which I unsubscribed from it once again.

Back
Top Bottom