• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump's Truth Social App Is Failing Fantastically, Report Says

I was curious about the new site, so I signed up weeks ago. I was given a number and was told that according to massive demand I needed to be put on a waitlist.

If the above is true, the information in the Huff article, and membership is down to 60,000 new users a week, why am I still waiting to get in?

Gross incompetence?

Hell no! I was sent the above automatically because they know I voted for him in 2020. i unsubscribed from that letter, and then when I signed up for the app, they started coming again to which I unsubscribed from it once again.
How do they know you voted for him?

Source: Huffpost

Donald Trump’s Truth Social app has plummeted in sign-ups and traffic since its technically challenged launch last month, The Wrap reported Tuesday.

The former president’s social media network for MAGA disciples has sunk to about 60,000 new users a week.

“This is down 93% from its launch week, when it saw 872,000 installs during the week of Feb. 21,” Stephanie Chan of the analytics site Sensor Tower told The Wrap. “We estimate that Truth Social has so far reached approximately 1.2 million installs since its launch.”

Truthsocial.com reportedly has fallen to 1.9 million weekly visits from a high of 6 million in the debut week for the Twitter-like platform, according to Similarweb stats cited by the news website.

Read more: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-truth-social-failing_n_62443f20e4b0742dfa59876e

Do any of you visit this site? How is it?

Is that the one his idiot sidekick Devin Nunes left Congress to run?

I'm not very familiar with many social platforms, but the only one that comes to mind is Twitter. I didn't care for it either.
Twitter is little more than a cesspool, a liberal / progressive echo chamber, where liberals and progressives virtual signal each other and falsely believe that this loudest of 10% of the electorate represent reality, so foolishly mistaken and insular they.

Twitter is little more than a cesspool, a liberal / progressive echo chamber, where liberals and progressives virtual signal each other and falsely believe that this loudest of 10% of the electorate represent reality, so foolishly mistaken and insular they.
Which is why Trump was so pissed to get booted off it.....

only in America can one of our biggest liars start a business named "Truth" and the suckers gobble it up.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Only in America can you find people moan and complain about a network (Fox), while probably being one of its most dedicated viewers. :)

ok

Then open your wallet and give money to Trump... Lol.. No different than the old ladys who give their SS money to evangelicals who live in 13 million $ homes and drive Lamborghinis... Lol

I'm not very familiar with many social platforms, but the only one that comes to mind is Twitter. I didn't care for it either.

So it's an echo chamber full of like minded people then. Twitter has mostly become a cesspool of self-righteous, progressive back patters.
I wouldn't be interested so no big loss if my number isn't called. ;)

Twitter has 330 MILLION MAU... What is truthsocials MAU?

So it's an echo chamber full of like minded people then. Twitter has mostly become a cesspool of self-righteous, progressive back patters.
Empty your wallet.. Poor old Trump needs your money... Lol

For some reason Trump liked Twitter. Maybe it was a platform for the rich and famous and those who were captivated by anything they had to say. Did you know the word “fan” is a derivative of “fanatic”? Echo chambers are a way for people to hear shit they agree with. Which is probably why Trump got kicked off. The fanatics couldn’t handle hearing something different.

For some reason Trump liked Twitter. Maybe it was a platform for the rich and famous and those who were captivated by anything they had to say. Did you know the word “fan” is a derivative of “fanatic”? Echo chambers are a way for people to hear shit they agree with. Which is probably why Trump got kicked off. The fanatics couldn’t handle hearing something different.

You know they can't handle it because they can't stop obsessing over his every word.
If they could, they'd probably follow him to the bathroom to see if he leaves the seat up. ;)

You know they can't handle it because they can't stop obsessing over his every word.
If they could, they'd probably follow him to the bathroom to see if he leaves the seat up. ;)
:ROFLMAO:

ETA: another impeachable offense,

Back
Top Bottom