• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Jr. compared immigrants to zoo animals in an Instagram post on the border wall

What do you mean by "criminals"? There are a larger percentage (of their race) of blacks and hispanics in prison than whites, so you must be referring to brown people. Why don't you want brown people in your house if you're not a racist?

That's a really pathetic effort at trolling. It doesn't make sense at any level at all. Was hoping for a better effort, TBH. :(

You're obviously correct, but the statement was close enough for the liberals to get started on today's Trump bashes.

It happens with such regularity and with so little foundation, the only people who don't understand that this is just hate are the Never Trumpers.

Don't they understand that their actions and words are guaranteeing the re-election 0f the man they hate?

I think they understand. I think the hatred is so bad they just don't care.

White Victims Anonymous is down the hall.

RACE CARD so soon?

Dumbass card so soon? Or are you claiming illiteracy. You were unable to read the posts I quoted? It's a special kind of stupid to not see how ****ed up those posts were, particularly the last one. If you wanna endorse that slimeball garbage, that's on you then.

Dumbass card so soon? Or are you claiming illiteracy. You were unable to read the posts I quoted? It's a special kind of stupid to not see how ****ed up those posts were, particularly the last one. If you wanna endorse that slimeball garbage, that's on you then.

Be nice...

We were getting along so well...

Be nice...

We were getting along so well...

You didn't mean to endorse this post, right? :

Lefties continue to go ape interpreting the harmless of statements of their perceived enemies to mean something evil. They are crooked, biased and hateful that way.

Given context, we're gonna go with 'racist' on that one, aren't we?

No? We're just gonna ignore the "ape" and pretend that was innocent? Really? If that's the plan, I don't give a **** about being nice.

No? We're just gonna ignore the "ape" and pretend that was innocent? Really? If that's the plan, I don't give a **** about being nice.

I rarely agree with that poster...

But they have a point. Interpreting the statements of others as evil as the default position is a bad thing. Lefties, righties, everyone...

I rarely agree with that poster...

But they have a point. Interpreting the statements of others as evil as the default position is a bad thing. Lefties, righties, everyone...

His verbiage (and claim - he's assigning evil motive) makes that sentiment tongue-in-cheek. Look again.

A racist under ever bed, around every corner, in every passing car!

With a racist here and a racist there..

Here a racist, there a racist.....

Everywhere a racist, racist.

You noticed he used the term 'going ape', right? And that didn't register at all.

BS. You're supporting "cutsey" racism. That's despicable.

You noticed he used the term 'going ape', right? And that didn't register at all.

BS. You're supporting "cutsey" racism. That's despicable.

He was speaking of LEFTISTS "going ape". A well known term for "going crazy".

LEFTISTS. Not immigrants.

I suppose "White walls" are now privileged....

A racist under ever bed, around every corner, in every passing car!

With a racist here and a racist there..

Here a racist, there a racist.....

Everywhere a racist, racist.

He was speaking of LEFTISTS "going ape". A well known term for "going crazy".

LEFTISTS. Not immigrants.

I suppose "White walls" are now privileged....

:screwy

Hold on a sec.

His comment about enjoying a day at the zoo because there are walls suggests that on the other side of the wall there are dangerous animals that will attack you if there was no wall. It definitely is a comment that is derogatory about the danger the people on the other side bring.

Keeping in mind that the people on the other side are mostly people running away from horrific conditions and that they include a large number of women and children, it certainly is a remark that is thoughtless and wrong. It is not a harmless statement but one that is deragatory.

It's loosely reminiscent of the anti-semitic screeds published daily in The Dearborn Independent.

Well, that is what the Race Card normally is.

No, it takes an idiot card to look at that post, in response to this topic, and not see racism. You gotta slap one big ****ing idiot card down to cover that obvious asshole racism going on.

Could you explain how it is "****ed up" and "slimeball garbage" to interpret Don Jr's comment as comparing walls with walls?

Once again, my biggest concern for America's next election is the ongoing attitude of tribalism and hyper-partisanship coming from 'the left' which was probably a big part of the reason they lost the LAST election. Those attitudes are completely atithetical to core liberal values; it boggles the mind that there's folk thinking that they're somehow going to win by playing a right-wing game. But that's exactly what we see in this thread: If you're not with us you're an enemy.

If you don't immediately start virtue signalling and reading mountains of meaning into Jr's words, you're a slimeball racist.

Anyone wanna place bets that in a week or two Trump will tweet something even more innocuous and the usual suspects will come running for that too? They're dog whistles for you geniuses, not the KKK :roll:

Last edited:

I have been fighting Darwinists for decades for stupidly insisting humans are apes, so your charge of racism seems a little scientifically ignorant by secular standards.

The examples were provided - a series of Tweets that would meet any test of, "What Would a White Supremacist/Nationalist Say."

Present one of them.

Let's take it apart and find out what was actually written and what the twisted, racist, Never-Trumper, elitist A-holes made out of it.

If it is a part of series, present the whole series.

Hold on a sec.

His comment about enjoying a day at the zoo because there are walls suggests that on the other side of the wall there are dangerous animals that will attack you if there was no wall. It definitely is a comment that is derogatory about the danger the people on the other side bring.

Keeping in mind that the people on the other side are mostly people running away from horrific conditions and that they include a large number of women and children, it certainly is a remark that is thoughtless and wrong. It is not a harmless statement but one that is deragatory.

I have heard criminals behind bars compared to animals before, with no outcry from the less intelligent. The problem with Trump Jr.'s statement is that it was Trump Jr. comparing the effectiveness of border walls with the effectiveness of walls in other places, including in zoos, and we all know such statements trigger an automatic hateful response from deranged Trump haters who see all things associated with Trump and his supporters as some sort of earth-shattering evil to be assaulted and crushed by any brutal means available.

Racists think other people also see everything through the lens of racism as they do. We don't.

Hate filled racists on this board and elsewhere understand events in the world primarily as race-related and their understanding of the world flows from and through that single point of understanding.

Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton and ecofarm seem to have difficulty in refraining from applying the "racist" label to anyone for anything that they feel is not in lock step agreement with their dogmatic understanding of the world.

This seems to me to be a very limiting perspective. It's made Maxine and Al very wealthy. I have no idea benefit it carries for ecofarm.

Hold on a sec.

The only people on the other side of the walls he was talking about were zoo keepers.

Are you now asserting that Trump is anti-zoologist?

I have heard criminals behind bars compared to animals before, with no outcry from the less intelligent. The problem with Trump Jr.'s statement is that it was Trump Jr. comparing the effectiveness of border walls with the effectiveness of walls in other places, including in zoos, and we all know such statements trigger an automatic hateful response from deranged Trump haters who see all things associated with Trump and his supporters as some sort of earth-shattering evil to be assaulted and crushed by any brutal means available.

Unfortunately for Trump, his family and his supporters like you, the Trump haters have good reasons to hate Trump. Never before in my lifetime has any other winning President being hated so much as Trump has, suggesting that there are reasons for the hate. This is not derangement, but substantiated criticism of the man. In addition, all of his family has learned from Trump (as is often the case with families) and they themselves are doing hateful things.

Back
Top Bottom