• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dominion Sues MyPillow Guy

Looks like a serious firm. Mikey better settle.

They aren't just suing Mikey, the are also suing the MyPillow corporation...

They aren't just suing Mikey, the are also suing the MyPillow corporation...
Ah, that is a problem then for him. Personal and corporate liability, at the same time.

We all knew it was coming. And now it finally came. $1.3 billion lawsuit. He's going to end up doing crack in a Mexican ditch again before it's all over.

Mike gonna loose his Job!

Ah, that is a problem then for him. Financial and corporate liability, at the same time.
Ya gotta wonder about the imbalance in someone who ignores a cease and desist order. Me, if someone says stop or I will sue you into poverty, I stop.

We all knew it was coming. And now it finally came. $1.3 billion lawsuit. He's going to end up doing crack in a Mexican ditch again before it's all over.

Couldnt have happened to a nicer douchbag LOL

this is what happens when you make up lie after lie and slander people in the media 🤷‍♂️

Are you trying to make excuses for your lies and the sedition from nutters on your side? Cause that's what it sounds like. Your lies didn't work, maybe you need to find better lies. Or better yet....stop lying all together.
Are you making excuses for what MSM does NOT report?

Are you making excuses for what MSM does NOT report?
lol
Is the MSM "not reporting" made up "facts" and Trump lies the reason why so many court cases got tossed out? The MSM runs the courts now? All the way up to SCOTUS? Is that what you are saying?
lol
Your lies did not work, America did not believe your lies. Stop lying.

Already shown fraudulent in Michigan
Just not fraudulent ENOUGH for a judge to do anything about? Is that the argument you wanna run with?

I guess you could offer up your services to represent Lindell for 33% of whatever he has left when he pays out Dominion. Or you could offer to do it for free......results will probably be the same either way.

One way WOULD make you look magnanimous, I suppose....

If a tree falls in a forest will anyone not in the forest hear it?
If nobody is in the forest, does someone claiming a tree fell mean one actually did?

Better yet, if someone is wandering through that same forest, if a tree laying on its side and that person claims someone else cut it down, does that make it so?

You need something to prove either of those claims. That something is called evidence. Lindell is lacking in that something and is going to pay for it.

Stupid, baseless claims by idiot nutters and shameless liars doesn't show anything. Thought you'd like to know. You're welcome.

lol
Is the MSM "not reporting" made up "facts" and Trump lies the reason why so many court cases got tossed out? The MSM runs the courts now? All the way up to SCOTUS? Is that what you are saying?
lol
Your lies did not work, America did not believe your lies. Stop lying.
Many cases never heard due to jurisdiction, late filing or some such minor thing.

Just not fraudulent ENOUGH for a judge to do anything about? Is that the argument you wanna run with?

I guess you could offer up your services to represent Lindell for 33% of whatever he has left when he pays out Dominion. Or you could offer to do it for free......results will probably be the same either way.

One way WOULD make you look magnanimous, I suppose....

Lots more evidence of fraud than Russian collusion but MSM won't report on it like they didn't report on Biden's scandals.

Shame the Trump legal teams didn’t report it in their court cases either. Yipes.

If nobody is in the forest, does someone claiming a tree fell mean one actually did?

Better yet, if someone is wandering through that same forest, if a tree laying on its side and that person claims someone else cut it down, does that make it so?

You need something to prove either of those claims. That something is called evidence. Lindell is lacking in that something and is going to pay for it.
If FB, Twitter and MSM refuse to show that Biden and his son engaged in fraud, does that mean it never happened?

A Trump tweet....well if Trump said it then it must be true.
lol
A hand count of paper ballots in Antrim County, Michigan, has verified the election results there, refuting a “forensics report” promoted by President Donald Trump that baselessly claimed the election equipment in the county was “designed” to create “systemic fraud and influence election results.” Experts said the faulty report showed a misunderstanding of voting system technology.
Behind the dubious report was Russell Ramsland Jr., a Republican who ran for Congress in Texas in 2016 but lost in the primary to Rep. Pete Sessions.

So do you have anything that isn't a lie?

I guarantee Lindell will pitch freedom of speech angle to try and say his slander is okay.
No doubt, he will and the judge will educate him on where 1st Amendment rights end and slander/libel begins.

Cool, that's the group that cited counties in Minnesota to prove fraud in....Michigan. Compelling!!

What's amazing about the current right wing movement is being hilariously incompetent, mind numbingly stupid, is actually a bonus for future work. It just means that person or firm literally has no shame and will say or write anything the employer wants, and guys like you will continue to cite them, because facts don't matter.

Back
Top Bottom