• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dominion Sues MyPillow Guy

What is your take on the link. What are you trying to say?

I agree with your right wing source I posted:

Trump Tweets About Mike Pence's Betrayal While His Supporters Force the V.P. To Evacuate the Capitol

Trump considered Pence's inaction to commit fraud, and probably treason at that level, to be a betrayal, and he knew he had just sent a mob there and then sent out that tweet I quoted, which led to the violent extremists chanting "hang Mike Pence"! Still not convinced? :D

That's okay, gives me more incentive to use Kohl's account not that I give a shit that you cancelled your account. I sure would never buy his products.
The totalitarian cancel culture is full steam ahead.

Trump considered Pence's inaction to commit fraud, and probably treason at that level, to be a betrayal, and he knew he had just sent a mob there and then sent out that tweet I quoted, which led to the violent extremists chanting "hang Mike Pence"! Still not convinced? :D
and........???

It's funny that people who support a piece of garbage like Trump think others should take them seriously.

Of course you cancelling your Kohls account is just fine. What a hypocrite!
I am in the process of canceling anyone who engages in totalitarianism. Wouldn't you also? If not, why not?

I am in the process of canceling anyone who engages in totalitarianism. Wouldn't you also? If not, why not?
Sure, I reject all the assholes who claim voter fraud without evidence and are responsible for actually trying to over turn the election by violence. Absolutely against the totalitarian wingnuts.

Sure, I reject all the assholes who claim voter fraud without evidence and are responsible for actually trying to over turn the election by violence. Absolutely against the totalitarian wingnuts.
Yep.Guys wearing a TShirt and a hat with horns will do that.

WHERE do you get this utter crap from?

Yep.Guys wearing a TShirt and a hat with horns will do that.

WHERE do you get this utter crap from?
They just arrested a GOP leader from Queens for trying to violently overturn an election and storming the Capitol. But you keep living in your alternate reality.

Back
Top Bottom