• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dominion Sues MyPillow Guy

Cool, that's the group that cited counties in Minnesota to prove fraud in....Michigan. Compelling!!

What's amazing about the current right wing movement is being hilariously incompetent, mind numbingly stupid, is actually a bonus for future work. It just means that person or firm literally has no shame and will say or write anything the employer wants, and guys like you will continue to cite them, because facts don't matter.
Yeah, also the Antrim MI false narrative has been debunked. Hand recounts of paper ballots confirmed the initial count by Dominion.

A Trump tweet....well if Trump said it then it must be true.
lol

So do you have anything that isn't a lie?
A hand count of phony ballots will get the results they want won't it?

Sure feel free to list all of them. We will wait.
Hunter Biden laptop story and Joe's shakedown of the president of Ukraine.

Oh Wait....you don't know these stories.

Cool, that's the group that cited counties in Minnesota to prove fraud in....Michigan. Compelling!!

What's amazing about the current right wing movement is being hilariously incompetent, mind numbingly stupid, is actually a bonus for future work. It just means that person or firm literally has no shame and will say or write anything the employer wants, and guys like you will continue to cite them, because facts don't matter.
Uh huh.

A hand count of phony ballots will get the results they want won't it?
lol
"phony ballots", any evidence that these paper ballots are phony, or are you just throwing out more lies because at each and every turn your false narrative is beaten and you just need to widen the conspiracy to keep making excuses?

Your lies didn't your, the Trump Cultist nutters sedition didn't work, we're not buying your lies anymore. Stop lying.

lol
"phony ballots", any evidence that these paper ballots are phony, or are you just throwing out more lies because at each and every turn your false narrative is beaten and you just need to widen the conspiracy to keep making excuses?

Your lies didn't your, the Trump Cultist nutters sedition didn't work, we're not buying your lies anymore. Stop lying.
No voter ID, no envelopes. No checking of signatures, addresses.

Count phony ballots a million times if you want.

Ya gotta wonder about the imbalance in someone who ignores a cease and desist order. Me, if someone says stop or I will sue you into poverty, I stop.
Yup, Newsmax got the message. When Lindell was recently interviewed by the network and starting ranting hysterically about the “stolen election”, the folks interviewing pushed back on him like he was COVID-19 personified.

Proof? Or are you just spouting things out, desperately holding on to your lies about the election?
Here is the latest in Arizona. These guys need to go to jail.

You misunderstand. It isn’t Dominion’s responsibility to prove Lindell wrong.

It’s Lindell’s responsibility to prove his assertions are true.
Catch 22 then. He is reporting only what others have determined. I don't believe that is against any law. You don't have to confirm what someone told you. Otherwise it would be a field day for suits.

Are you jumping ship on the Michigan lies then?
Nope. Just showing the lengths people are going to in order to cover up fraud in the election.

Here is the latest in Arizona. These guys need to go to jail.

Holy lord the news chick was worse than most in Q. What a joke, anyone on here ever have their cable guy certify your remote like this Rep used as an example? Wow

Catch 22 then. He is reporting only what others have determined. I don't believe that is against any law. You don't have to confirm what someone told you. Otherwise it would be a field day for suits.
Wrong again. The “I was only repeating what I heard” excuse isn’t a viable defense. Not at all.

Lindell is responsible for every single damaging lie that he’s told.

Nope. Just showing the lengths people are going to in order to cover up fraud in the election.
Evidence of widespread voter fraud has not been found in Arizona or any other swing state contested by Trump, the Trump campaign or the Republican Party, USA TODAY reported Jan. 5.

Broad allegations of fraud have been deemed false by state officials. On Dec. 9, a U.S. District Court judge tossed out a lawsuit filed in Arizona by Trump allies. The suit claimed "massive voter fraud" involving Dominion Voting Systems voting machines, illegal votes and foreign interference in the election, according to AZ Central.

It seems that some are going to great lengths to lie about there being massive voter fraud when none as ever been uncovered or demonstrated.

Back
Top Bottom