• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dominion Sues MyPillow Guy

We all knew it was coming. And now it finally came. $1.3 billion lawsuit. He's going to end up doing crack in a Mexican ditch again before it's all over.

Cool.

Let's get this in court.

I'd hazard a prediction that when this is all over Dominion will own a pillow company. No doubt Lindell's Newsmax rant will be submitted early on as evidence.
I guarantee Lindell will pitch freedom of speech angle to try and say his slander is okay.

As much chance of this law suit coming to court as ' you ' flying to Mars by flapping your arms .

I'd hazard a prediction that when this is all over Dominion will own a pillow company. No doubt Lindell's Newsmax rant will be submitted early on as evidence.

Remember when people used to insist being a billionaire meant you had to automatically be a smart person?

Am just hoping Mr Pillow decides to defend himself in court. Or, ,or,,, he can get that sharper than a ball of wool Mr Rudy G. to defend him.

I think generally speaking billionaires were considered smart, at least in business. Trump broke that mold, bigly.

Great topic for another thread: economic success wildly overinflates our estimation of folks. We don’t ask where the money came from, how, or look at actual statements/behavior. We look at a fabricated estimate of worth and decide we need to listen to the person in question.

I hope if there is an out of court settlement that Rudy, Lindell and "what's her name" are required to give full, complete and unequivocal recants. I'm certain that will be a condition. The lie needs to be exposed to the public.

We all knew it was coming. And now it finally came. $1.3 billion lawsuit. He's going to end up doing crack in a Mexican ditch again before it's all over.

There is a process called discovery.

There is a process called discovery.

Bring it... Discovery applies to BOTH sides... Every email, text and letter between Trump and the Trump campaign is vulnerable to discovery...Do you REALLY think Dominion would pursue all these defamation claims if there was some big dark secret lurking inside their company?

Good. Can't wait. I'm sure qanon is filling your head of all sorts of fruity CT stuff they will "discover".
Qanon? A bunch of Yahoos wearing hats with horns on them? Seriously dude?

Is this what you guys stoop to? You can never win an argument so you try to taint someone with claiming they are Qanon or KKK?

Deal in farts, poweRob. I have no respect for those who don't.

Bring it... Discovery applies to BOTH sides... Every email, text and letter between Trump and the Trump campaign is vulnerable to discovery...Do you REALLY think Dominion would pursue all these defamation claims if there was some big dark secret lurking inside their company?
They need to preserve their machines and not delete ANY evidence of how votes were tabulated anywhere and everywhere. IOW, they have to PROVE that he lied. He gets to see EVERYTHING! As the McDonalds commercial goes "I'm luvin it"

They need to preserve their machines and not delete ANY evidence of how votes were tabulated anywhere and everywhere. IOW, they have to PROVE that he lied. He gets to see EVERYTHING! As the McDonalds commercial goes "I'm luvin it"

The legal community is laughing at Lindell, Powell and Giuliani... They do not need to preserve machines they no longer own.. This isn't amateur hour... The STATES own those machines and Lindell is NEVER getting access to the voting data... It's laughable you think he would...

Back
Top Bottom