• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does having sex with a Robot count as cheating ?

Real blank

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
One of Richard Herrings emergency questions. I’m actually unsure on the answer

If one considers a hand cheating, they might consider a robot cheating. Unless we're talking full on Terminator style realistic humanoid that can pass for human.

That's a random question while drinking coffee :ROFLMAO:

Can't say I've ever thought about that and have no idea. I would think if you attached any emotional significance and/or it became a substitute then I would classify that as cheating.

If one considers a hand cheating, they might consider a robot cheating. Unless we're talking full on Terminator style realistic humanoid that can pass for human.
I mean… if you were going to have sex with a full on ex machina robot, why wouldn’t you bring your husband or wife? 😃

That's a random question while drinking coffee :ROFLMAO:

Can't say I've ever thought about that and have no idea. I would think if you attached any emotional significance and/or it became a substitute then I would classify that as cheating.
Is a man with an emotional attachment and time sink in his classic car cheating? Or does it need to be attached to a sexual desire? Because... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanophilia

Is a man having sex with a man cheating?

What if the robot was a robutt??

I'm married, I'm walking down the street and I see a beautiful woman that is exactly my 'perfect' woman and I think to myself, I would love to have sex with her, did I just cheat?

I'm married, I'm walking down the street and I see a beautiful woman that is exactly my 'perfect' woman and I think to myself, I would love to have sex with her, did I just cheat?
No. You're just fantasizing, which I presume everyone does.

The only opinion that matters about whether or not something is cheating is the other person in the relationship.

No. You're just fantasizing, which I presume everyone does.
Thou shall not commit adultery...like I just did in my mind and most males do on a daily basis. Sex after all is mostly mental.

Is a man with an emotional attachment and time sink in his classic car cheating? Or does it need to be attached to a sexual desire? Because... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanophilia

Dude has issues. I mean, maybe a late 70s with some sexy curves. But a 98? Eww.. I couldn't even get it up. :ROFLMAO:

It's certainly doable...

1708094717080.jpeg

But "cheating?" Cheating common sense, perhaps.

If your robot cheats you could always unplug it. Or forgive it if it promises never to betray you again.

In the context of the OP question, sex would be involved. But if a man, or woman, puts their energy into something else and neglects the relationship then there are bound to be problems.

well some people do consider masturbation cheating (that's what sex using a robot is) and to each their own

i personally think that is an insane opinion

Back
Top Bottom