• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do Jews run Hollywood? You bet they do!

The link below is crap, hate to say it, getting nothing from it, it's zero, nothing, zilch, another victory for AmericanPatriot I hate to say? We must fight racism with wit and intelligence and not 4th grade banter which is all what we have done here. Another bet lost to zeroes.

http://www.neravt.com/left/directory.../antiright.htm

Not Found
The requested URL /left/directory.../antiright.htm was not found on this server

What pisses me off is those who want to argue against old white imperialism and yet talk like idiots against the forces--you want to argue, then be like me, get a Masters and learn how to debate!!! You sound like 3rd graders and make the problem even worse--driving people to believe what they shouldn't because of your stupid and blank links of jackshit.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
What pisses me off is those who want to argue against old white imperialism and yet talk like idiots against the forces--you want to argue, then be like me, get a Masters and learn how to debate!!! You sound like 3rd graders and make the problem even worse--driving people to believe what they shouldn't because of your stupid and blank links of jackshit.

Just who the f.uck do you think you are?
Gee I'm sooo sorry the server is down but here's an idea why don’t you try searching google your damn self! Are you that f.ucking stupid you can research things for yourself? Or is it that you’re a chit eating troll?

The only 3rd grade idiot I see here is YOU...

I love threads like this, personally. Whenever I see people claim that the Jews own the media, Hollywood, the banks, etc... it makes me feel a bloody load better about the fact everyone's always trying to kill us. :mrgreen:

vergiss said:
I love threads like this, personally. Whenever I see people claim that the Jews own the media, Hollywood, the banks, etc... it makes me feel a bloody load better about the fact everyone's always trying to kill us. :mrgreen:

Yeah, because if this were true there would be more Jews than Chinese in the world.

Inuyasha said:
Yeah, because if this were true there would be more Jews than Chinese in the world.

And my single parent mother would not be struggling to make ends meet.

Are you that f.ucking stupid you can research things for yourself?
???????? Can't you read moron, I said what pisses me off is when other people cannot argue worth ****, just like you; your links were crap, they were shot down--worthless ****, I did my own research and can counter AmericanPatriot, you get in the way with your idiot 2nd grade level intellect trying to explain something. '

try searching google your damn self
!
Why not do it yourself as I posted long ago? duh? duh? duh?

Inuyasha said:
Here's a little poem I found that seems dedicated to AmPat29. Hope he likes it.

If you're racist and you know it, blame the Jews.
If you're base and like to show it, blame the Jews
If you're paranoid and hateful
And you're feeling quite ungrateful
Then it just might be your fate to blame the Jews.

If you're lacking in your schooling, blame the Jews
If you can't speak without drooling, blame the Jews
If that chip is on your shoulder
Then just goose step like a soldier
Need I say it any bolder? Blame the Jews.

If you're insecure and witless, blame the Jews
If you run around half shitless, blame the Jews
If you're dense and cannot reason
Thinking Hebrew equals treason
Hey -- your bigotry's in season! Blame the Jews.

Why, thankyou. I'm honored.

I might add, it also applies to people who claim to be black, yet display such monumental ignorance of the history of their own people that they attack those who were most helpful in their struggle for civil rights (Jewish People) while embracing the antisemitism of the people who were so heavily involved in selling them into slavery (Arabs).

To embrace this Nation of Islam garbage shows a disconnect of such magnitude as to invert reality. By adopting the hatreds of those who were involved in their own slavery long after the "white devil" abandoned such practices not only shows ignorance, but the hatred, itself, shows that nothing whatsoever has been learned form the lessons of racism. In a nutshell, it boils down to a childish attitude of "we have been discriminated against, so we will pick out somebody else to discriminate against". Very low degree of consciousness, indeed.

I think that very often the Nation of Islam is a reaction of a certain segment of the black community in rebellion against the early restrictions and the hypocrisy that white Christians showed toward the blacks.

As far as black religion in the Americas I am far more impressed with groups like the Carribean Santarìa or Brazilian version, Obandu. In the US and Haiti it's Voodoo. Did you know that this is that fastest growing religion in the Western Hemisphere?

???????? Can't you read moron, I said what pisses me off is when other people cannot argue worth ****, just like you; your links were crap, they were shot down--worthless ****, I did my own research and can counter AmericanPatriot, you get in the way with your idiot 2nd grade level intellect trying to explain something. '
Why not do it yourself as I posted long ago? duh? duh? duh?

Damn the more posts you make the clearer it becomes of you mental disabilities.
Why don’t you post what you really want to say…

You think people on this site talk like idiots? Think they can't debate? Then what the hell are you doing here? Not one person here makes someone else believe something they don't want to believe in. Is it our fault that you lost some stupid *** bet because you can't do your own f.ucking research? Nope. Maybe if you didn't show up acting like you owned the f.ucking place, and were a little more personable, people would have been more willing to try and help you out.

You're the one ACTING like a f.ucking third grader. You don't like it here? Go somewhere else.

Damn girl ya used both barrels.;)

Inuyasha said:
Damn girl ya used both barrels.;)

If ya got 'em, might as well use 'em. People are ticking me off pretty bad today. Mostly in threads that are in the basement, which is good for me, because that means I can say what I'm actually thinking; bad for them, though, because I'm certainly not sugar coating anything today!!

Stace said:
You think people on this site talk like idiots? Think they can't debate? Then what the hell are you doing here? Not one person here makes someone else believe something they don't want to believe in. Is it our fault that you lost some stupid *** bet because you can't do your own f.ucking research? Nope. Maybe if you didn't show up acting like you owned the f.ucking place, and were a little more personable, people would have been more willing to try and help you out.

You're the one ACTING like a f.ucking third grader. You don't like it here? Go somewhere else.

DAMN GIRL! I like you, You got FIRE!...lol:flame:

cherokee said:
DAMN GIRL! I like you, You got FIRE!...lol:flame:

:mrgreen: Thanks. I'm in one of those "kick *** first, take names later" kind of moods right now. I've been keeping my mouth shut around here for the past few days, 'cause I've been reading a bunch of partisan bullshit that just isn't necessary, but didn't want to say anything that would get myself in trouble...but today, the basement is my playground.

Stace said:
:mrgreen: Thanks. I'm in one of those "kick *** first, take names later" kind of moods right now. I've been keeping my mouth shut around here for the past few days, 'cause I've been reading a bunch of partisan bullshit that just isn't necessary, but didn't want to say anything that would get myself in trouble...but today, the basement is my playground.

I know the feeling.....

Nothing sexier then a woman with a flame thrower....:angel?:

LOL
I'm in one of those "kick *** first, take names later" kind of moods right now
. Wow. What an awesome argument. It doesn't work in the real world of debate--you lose, for your lack of control--people are turned off by that. Try more substance and be smooth as silk and can you get something on why the Jews don't run Hollywood; no one has even cut that one yet.

LOL . Wow. What an awesome argument. It doesn't work in the real world of debate--you lose, for your lack of control--people are turned off by that. Try more substance and be smooth as silk and can you get something on why the Jews don't run Hollywood; no one has even cut that one yet.

Ok then dipchit why didnt you reply to this post?
Maybe you didnt see it?

cherokee said:
Prove to me all these are really Jewish hell bent on destroying the USA?

You have yet to show my how ANY f_ucking Jewish group is hell bent on destroying or taking over the USA.
You know you cant show me anything
BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT!
AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR "OH THEY HAVE TEACHERS THAT ARE JEWISH". WHATS THAT F-UCKING PROVE? I WANT A F-UCKING POLICE REPORT DICKHEAD, SOMETHING THAT WILL STAND UP IN COURT.
AND NO WE ARE NOT GONNA LOOK THRU THE SPY LIST BECAUSE IT HAS JAPS, CHINA, USSR AND MANY OTHER DICKLESS F-CKHEADS ON IT.
SHOW ME SOMETHING ABOUT A JEWISH GROUP HELL BENT ON OVER THROWING THE USA. Show me one thing in the past 20 f-cking years!

So what you are saying is for each non Jewish actor you have 1 million Jewish people?

The first person on you list..Prove he practiced Judaism, Hell go ask him…:roll:
Show me how Bud Abbott did ANYTHING against the USA!

Now about the list you just posted..
Just how many are REALLY JEWISH? How many practice Judaism?
How many are STILL A F-UCKING ALIVE?
Did you even read the f-ucking list or are you retarded as I think you are?

Kevin Kline, actor (Jewish father; raised Catholic):roll:
Mili Avital, Israeli-born actress
Barbara Bach, actress, model (Jewish father)
Marisa Berenson, actress (Jewish father)
Peter Berg, actor (Jewish father)
Corbin Bernsen, actor (Jewish father)
Craig Bierko, actor (Jewish mother)
Rachel Bilson, star of "The O.C." (Jewish father)
Thora Birch, actress (Jewish paternal grandfather)
Karen Black, actress (mother of child actor Hunter Carson)
Richard Boone, actor (Jewish mother)
Adrien Brody, Oscar-winning actor (Jewish father)
Nick and Aaron Carter, actors & singers (Jewish father; not raised Jewish):roll:

Yep I can see how these people are all 100% Judaism practicing wanting to take over the world motherf-uckers..

I guess you know your bloodline to be 100% Jewish free?

LOL . Wow. What an awesome argument. It doesn't work in the real world of debate--you lose, for your lack of control--people are turned off by that. Try more substance and be smooth as silk and can you get something on why the Jews don't run Hollywood; no one has even cut that one yet.

Hmm, that's funny, because it seems to me that the only one that was turned off was you.

Do your own freaking research. I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to help someone that's immature enough to sit here and try and ridicule people, and then expects them to help him out when he makes a stupid bet with persons from another site, something that we here at DP are not involved in, therefore, we don't give a s.hit about it. You have yet to prove yourself to be a serious debater, nor have you earned any respect that I'm aware of, so don't expect too many people to be willing to lend you a hand just because you don't know how to use Google.

cherokee said:
Felt?...you did just say felt?
F-uck you they were being invaded!
If the lands not your LEAVE IT THE F_UCK ALONE!

Just like how over immigration is a threat to America and I want to stop this invasion yet I am labeled a bigot. The Indians knew that over immigration of whites was a threat to their survival and attacked. I do necessarily blame them. Why dont i hear the liberals say "Oh, this land is our land, this land is your land and we can all share it and live in a wonderful world of diversity" It doesnt work like that in the real world.

Kevin Kline, actor (Jewish father; raised Catholic):roll:
Mili Avital, Israeli-born actress
Barbara Bach, actress, model (Jewish father)
Marisa Berenson, actress (Jewish father)
Peter Berg, actor (Jewish father)
Corbin Bernsen, actor (Jewish father)
Craig Bierko, actor (Jewish mother)
Rachel Bilson, star of "The O.C." (Jewish father)
Thora Birch, actress (Jewish paternal grandfather)
Karen Black, actress (mother of child actor Hunter Carson)
Richard Boone, actor (Jewish mother)
Adrien Brody, Oscar-winning actor (Jewish father)
Nick and Aaron Carter, actors & singers (Jewish father; not raised Jewish):roll:

Yep I can see how these people are all 100% Judaism practicing wanting to take over the world motherf-uckers..

Judaism is a religion. Being Jewish is also a race. Why dont you try reading before spouting out your garbage? '

Beyond the rim -Just drop your convo with him. Only accept intelligent replies. We are both wasting our time.

AmericanPatriot29 said:
Just like how over immigration is a threat to America and I want to stop this invasion yet I am labeled a bigot. The Indians knew that over immigration of whites was a threat to their survival and attacked. I do necessarily blame them. Why dont i hear the liberals say "Oh, this land is our land, this land is your land and we can all share it and live in a wonderful world of diversity" It doesnt work like that in the real world.

Judaism is a religion. Being Jewish is also a race. Why dont you try reading before spouting out your garbage? '

Beyond the rim -Just drop your convo with him. Only accept intelligent replies. We are both wasting our time.

I'm sorry... :( :( Please forgive me...please..

We are both wasting our time.
Hot DAMN you said something right for a change!...about f.ucking time...

I found something that illistrates a very amusing coincidence.

ComradesInHate-X.gif

jamesrage said:
I found something that illistrates a very amusing coincidence.

:2rofll: :2funny: :2rofll: :2funny:

Back
Top Bottom