• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do Jews run Hollywood? You bet they do!

Tashah said:
<peeking in>
Lol... no wonder this thread of utmost importance languishes in the creepy Basement.
<peeking out and sanitizing my computer>

Youre always welcome here..

Maybe someday we can talk (N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL)

cherokee said:
AM29,

Here is a link you can go read your self. Not many Jewish people there..
http://intellit.muskingum.edu/spycases_folder/spycasesustoc.html

You guys cry at the to of your lungs "The Jewish problem" but the only problem is you. Do you hear me crying about how your European ancestors did when they arrived here, then couldn’t make it on their own, were saved numbers of times by the heathen savages from starving to death.?

Its kind of funny in a f-ucked up way.
The USA owes it very existence to heathen savages….lol..
Go post that on stormfront..lol….

People always talk as the Indians were a one united people. There were a million tribes and many of them were brutal enemies. The people who came from Europe initially came to survey the land. They had some casualties but overall they were able to make it. It is true they were at times saved by the Indians. The Indians continually attacked them and the colonists successfully fended them off. Regardless of how smart one is they are going to have a difficult time going to a completely deserted land and survive. When they became more established they became successful as any European people. The Indians maybe saved a small amount of colonists but eventually more English would have come and taken over anways. Additionally everyone talks about how we stole the land from the Indians. If we didnt come and "steal" the land the Asians or some other group would have and I can guarantee the Indians wouldnt be put in missions. The small amount of Indians couldnt hold on to the vast North American continent alone and they would have lost it eventually to some other group.

Secondly when the first colonists came they didnt want to stay in America. They just wanted to use some of the unused land and make a profit and go back to England. The Indians didnt agree and savagely attacked them and sent a few of them to rest with very brutal deaths. The Indians werent exactly your innocent loving people and were very violent and brutal in many cases.

AmericanPatriot29 said:
People always talk as the Indians were a one united people. There were a million tribes and many of them were brutal enemies. The people who came from Europe initially came to survey the land. They had some casualties but overall they were able to make it. It is true they were at times saved by the Indians. The Indians continually attacked them and the colonists successfully fended them off. Regardless of how smart one is they are going to have a difficult time going to a completely deserted land and survive. When they became more established they became successful as any European people. The Indians maybe saved a small amount of colonists but eventually more English would have come and taken over anways. Additionally everyone talks about how we stole the land from the Indians. If we didnt come and "steal" the land the Asians or some other group would have and I can guarantee the Indians wouldnt be put in missions. The small amount of Indians couldnt hold on to the vast North American continent alone and they would have lost it eventually to some other group.

Secondly when the first colonists came they didnt want to stay in America. They just wanted to use some of the unused land and make a profit and go back to England. The Indians didnt agree and savagely attacked them and sent a few of them to rest with very brutal deaths. The Indians werent exactly your innocent loving people and were very violent and brutal in many cases.
Just when I thought you were being an idiot with the anti-semetic crap, here you go uppin' the ante...:roll:

cnredd said:
Just when I thought you were being an idiot with the anti-semetic crap, here you go uppin' the ante...:roll:

Is there something that you would bring to light? If you take any college course on history before 1877 they will specifically talk about this. I was referring mainly to the colony of Jamestown and speaking in general. I hate to break it to you but anti Semetism was always a conventional viewpoint in America before the Jews took over. Ofcourse anti Semetism is outlawed today because everyone is indoctrinated to love Jews and hate whites. As Marlon Brando says you have never seen an unfavorable image of the Jew in the media for a reason.

Um, the Last temptation of Christ was done by Martin Scorsese, who is not Jewish. I admit the movie was offensive but I don't see how the Jews are to blame.

My mistake. Some Italians have a tendency to be liberal but no wonder they are only victims of Jewish dominance in hollywood. The atmosphere is sure to rub off on them. Regardless you will always have your exceptions. The whole mindset established in hollywood by the Jews is bash Christianity and whites.

Not all scientologists are extremely liberal. A lot of them are wealthy and have conservative economic views. They're probably pretty liberal morally and socially though. But still, don't forget that Hollywood has always had a mixture of religious groups, not just Jewish. That's what you just don't seem to comprehend.

You basically have to be rich to be a scientologist if you except to get the full "enlightenment". They are very liberal socially. Sure i comprehend that but overall hollywood has been Christian and Jewish all throughout its history. Unfortunately the Jews took over and have a monopoly now.

Last edited:
George_Washington said:
Um, the Last temptation of Christ was done by Martin Scorsese, who is not Jewish. I admit the movie was offensive but I don't see how the Jews are to blame. Not all scientologists are extremely liberal. A lot of them are wealthy and have conservative economic views. They're probably pretty liberal morally and socially though. But still, don't forget that Hollywood has always had a mixture of religious groups, not just Jewish. That's what you just don't seem to comprehend.

What did you find offensive about "The Last Temptation of Christ"? See the film was like reading a Classic Comics version of the "Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire". First of all "The Last Temptation of Christ" was a book that never should have been made into a movie by anyone, least of all Hollywood. But you must read the book to get the message. it is pretty obvious that you have not. So, a great experience awaits you. It was written by Nikos Katzantzakis in 1951 in Greek. Katzanzakis is one of the great spiritual writters of the 20th century and this vbook spiritually is on a level with books like Hemann Hesse's "Siddartha" or "Journey to the East".

The book was given to me as a young amn by a Catholic priest in a moment of my own doubt od all things. When he first told me about it I rebeled. "Don't come at me with that Christ thing." I said. he asked me if I had given up on Christ and the Christ conciouness. I said that i hadn't but what was the sense of trying to emulate Christ. He was the Son of God and organized religion has put Him on a pedestal that no common man can hope to reach. He is the personification of perfection.

Katzanzakis creats a real Christ that we can all identfy with, a Christ who has come back to Earth. A Christ who is far from perfect but great in His own failings.

The film is a failure. Scorsese is fuzzy about the last tempation and tries to turn it into something crude and mundane. Here is, according to the author. the last tempation of Christ.

"This was the Last Temptation which came in the space of a lightning flash to trouble the Savior's last moments.
But all at once Christ shook his head violently, opened his eyes, and saw. No, he was not a traitor, glory be to God! He was not a deserter. He had accomplished the mission which the Lord had entrusted in him. He had not married, had not lived a happy life. He had reached the summit of sacrifice: he was nailed upon the Cross.
Content, he closed his eyes. And then there was a great triumphant cry: It is accomplished!
In other words: I have accomplished my duty, I am being crucified. I did not fall into temptation..."

If you are a Westerner or not and if you never read another book in your life read this one. It will be a great experience.

My dream is to be the best director this side of Tarantino. If you see me standing on the Oscars podium 15 years from now, it'll have nothing to do with my religion - rather, because I'm stubborn as a mule and have worked my butt off.

I can't think of a single famous Jewish Australian entertainer. Wait, except John Safran. Meanwhile, on the gentile side there's Baz Luhrmann, Russell Crowe, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Hugo Weaving, Scott Hicks, etc...

AmericanPatriot29 said:
As Marlon Brando says you have never seen an unfavorable image of the Jew in the media for a reason.

Erm. Shylock?

AmericanPatriot29 said:
I have a Catholic backround and I get along with Jews in real life.

Uh huh. Reminds me of how the Nazis were told to ignore the "one good Jew" they inevitably knew, too.

Face it, for every Jew in Hollywood you come up with, I'll give you at least 3 gentiles.

vergiss said:
My dream is to be the best director this side of Tarantino. If you see me standing on the Oscars podium 15 years from now, it'll have nothing to do with my religion - rather, because I'm stubborn as a mule and have worked my butt off.

Why stop with Tarantino? He's good but he's still learning. If he can stay away from Hollywood studios and survive he could become a really great director. Check out the work by these classic directors. Their great strength is their consistency in producing great film

Akira Kurosawa
Federico Fellini
Luis Buñel
Ingmar Bergman
Frank Capra (he did his directing before the Hollywood moguls told directors what to do.)

And that list is just for starters.

Hey AmericanPatriot29 it looks like jews are trying to take over the music inductry too. http://www.hasidicreggae.com/ Better get those tin foil hats out now and burn that radio that your kids maybe listening to.

I don't know about Hollywood, but they sure do run a lot up on Pico Blvd. Food's pretty good, though. If you don't count falafal or gafilda fish.

jamesrage said:
Hey AmericanPatriot29 it looks like jews are trying to take over the music inductry too. http://www.hasidicreggae.com/ Better get those tin foil hats out now and burn that radio that your kids maybe listening to.

My husband has that guy's live album - he's pretty good, actually.

AmericanPatriot29 said:

My god how can I argue with such knowledge and wisdom?

Anyone who believes that bullshit should be committed to nuthouse… Like you.
Have you ever read Native American history?
Strike that it was a stupid question……
Of course you haven’t…

How in the hell can you say “Oh they just came over to use unused land?…oh us poor English people. It was the Indians that started it! They attacked us..We being the god fearing peaceful European people. It wasn’t our fault we tried to kill them all.
It wasn’t our fault we wiped out entire villages. They must have got in the way of our muskets. “I didn’t mean to kill the children I was shooting at the bees behind them”.

I can’t argue with someone who is as arrogant about race and blind as you and the rest of your dumba$$ followers are.
You want a real account of just what really happened? Go to any reservation and ask. I also guess you believe Custard was a hero?
Your version of history was written by people who tried to justify the murder of 100’s of thousands of people. What else would one expect to read..

Thank god people like you dont run the country. (and never will)

Stace said:
My husband has that guy's live album - he's pretty good, actually.

Uh oh don't let AmericanPatriot29 hear you,he might you a race traitor.I like the group too so he might call me a race traitor too.

Lost a bet with a StormFronter to you guys, the bet was that before midnight someone would post a least an url debunking the racists, so my loss, your laziness/ineptness causes me to post this; blame yourself for I'm a non-white and it's hard for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rense.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seven Jewish Americans
Control Most US Media
From John Whitley
11-21-3

From southern France, Christopher Jones summarizes and comments on a report on the assassination of President Kennedy. Need I stress that WAIS censors only direct attacks on other WAISers and grossly improper laguage.

Christopher says: "I glanced at the Kennedy assassination site and found this; it fits into our discussion of Hollywood stereotypes and the slavish behavior of the US press after the 9/11 tragedy and in the run up to the invasion of Iraq. In a quick rundown, the website recapitulates an old story that I heard back in the late sixties and early seventies in California: that Kennedy was liquidated by the mafia whose kingpin was Meyer Lansky (pal of Lucky Luciano). In fact, I could add a small tidbit which the author may or may not have covered: that Marilyn Monroe was murdered by the mafia as a warning to her lovers; Bobby and Jack Kennedy. The story of the Corsican hit squad was documented in a TV documentary in Europe. Of course it would be interesting to know more about Auguste Ricord and his collaboration wih the Gestapo and if he had anything to do with our old friend, Mandel Szkolnikoff.

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers."

I coul d add that Michael Eisner could depart Disney tomorrow but the company will remain in the hands of Shamrock Holdings, whose principal office is now located in Israel".

http://wais.stanford.edu/History/history_KennedyAssassination(092803).ht ml

Bronfman Group Buys Time Warner Music

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Time Warner Inc. (TWX.N: Quote, Profile, Research) on Monday said it would sell its Warner Music business to a group led by media mogul Edgar Bronfman Jr. for $2.6 billion, in a move to trim the media group's debts and signaling a return of the former Seagram chairman to the music business.

The Bronfman group beat out a bid by EMI (EMI.L: Quote, Profile, Research) for the recorded music portion of the business for an estimated $1 billion.

By choosing the Bronfman bid, Time Warner is forsaking $250 million to $300 million in cost savings it could have realized by combining with EMI, home to such acts as The Beatles and Radiohead. Warner Music artists include Madonna, Led Zeppelin and R.E.M.

On the other hand, Time Warner is getting more cash up front by selling the entire business, which includes the music publishing company, and will have an easier path to regulatory approval. In the past, European and U.S. regulators have frowned on consolidation within the music business.

Bronfman's team, backed by some of America's biggest private equity houses including Thomas H. Lee Partners, is betting it can slash costs and turn Warner Music around ahead of a comeback in sales, a major challenge in an industry currently in decline.

Bronfman has had long ties to the music business, first as a songwriter for the likes of Dionne Warwick and Celine Dion, and later as head of Seagram when he bought entertainment group MCA from Japan's Matsushita for $5.7 billion. On his watch, the renamed Universal Music bought Polygram, creating the world's largest record company.

Bronfman merged his family's entertainment empire with France's Vivendi three years ago, only to see the family fortune disintegrate. When Vivendi put its entertainment assets on the block earlier this year, Bronfman led a group to buy the assets back but was ultimately outbid by NBC.

Hit by rampant piracy and competition from other entertainment such as video games, music sales are expected to fall for the fourth year in a row in 2004.

Earlier this month Sony Music (6758.T: Quote, Profile, Research) agreed to merge with Bertelsmann AG's (BERT.UL: Quote, Profile, Research) BMG.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
Lost a bet with a StormFronter to you guys, the bet was that before midnight someone would post a least an url debunking the racists, so my loss, your laziness/ineptness causes me to post this; blame yourself for I'm a non-white and it's hard for me.

Ok so you made a bet and didnt do any research? Who's the lazy one now?
Here go you mr lazy here's several debunking sites..:roll: :roll:

http://www.neravt.com/left/directory/subjects/antiright.htm

Next time you make a bet like this how about you try google.....debunking racists..:doh

cherokee said:
How in the hell can you say “Oh they just came over to use unused land?…

They wanted to strip what they felt was unused land to make a profit. The Indians felt that they were being invaded and attacked them as most normal people. The original settlers didnt plan to stay in America when they first arrived. I was only discussing the first contact with the Indians and the first colonial settlements not all American Indian history.

cherokee said:
Here go you mr lazy here's several debunking sites..:roll: :roll:

http://www.neravt.com/left/directory/subjects/antiright.htm

Next time you make a bet like this how about you try google.....debunking racists..:doh

And that refutes their arguments how? I am going to get a fascist group to make a list of all communist left wing websites to make it all better. If you are put on the list it means you have no credibility. :rolleyes:

Can you somehow prove that the KKK information proving how Jews run the media is bogus?

vergiss said:
Face it, for every Jew in Hollywood you come up with, I'll give you at least 3 gentiles.

It's the other way around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_entertainers

Feel free to peruse around. For every gentile you have a million Jews. Keep in mind Jews are only 2.5 percent of the US population. Could you imagine if Israel had a movie industry and American gentiles were only 2.5 percent of the population and dominated the industry?

Last edited:
AmericanPatriot29]They wanted to strip what they felt was unused land to make a profit. The Indians felt that they were being invaded and attacked them as most normal people. The original settlers didnt plan to stay in America when they first arrived. I was only discussing the first contact with the Indians and the first colonial settlements not all American Indian history.

Felt?...you did just say felt?
F-uck you they were being invaded!
If the lands not your LEAVE IT THE F_UCK ALONE!
Do you go around and do chit to other peoples land? F-uck no because if you did you know some just might SHOOT your dumba$$

And that refutes their arguments how? I am going to get a fascist group to make a list of all communist left wing websites to make it all better. If you are put on the list it means you have no credibility. :rolleyes:
Can you somehow prove that the KKK information proving how Jews run the media is bogus?

Prove to me all these are really Jewish hell bent on destroying the USA?

You have yet to show my how ANY f_ucking Jewish group is hell bent on destroying or taking over the USA.
You know you cant show me anything
BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT!
AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR "OH THEY HAVE TEACHERS THAT ARE JEWISH". WHATS THAT F-UCKING PROVE? I WANT A F-UCKING POLICE REPORT DICKHEAD, SOMETHING THAT WILL STAND UP IN COURT.
AND NO WE ARE NOT GONNA LOOK THRU THE SPY LIST BECAUSE IT HAS JAPS, CHINA, USSR AND MANY OTHER DICKLESS F-CKHEADS ON IT.
SHOW ME SOMETHING ABOUT A JEWISH GROUP HELL BENT ON OVER THROWING THE USA. Show me one thing in the past 20 f-cking years!

It's the other way around.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_entertainers
Feel free to peruse around. For every gentile you have a million Jews.
Keep in mind Jews are only 2.5 percent of the US population. Could you imagine if Israel had a movie industry and American gentiles were only 2.5 percent of the population and dominated the industry?

So what you are saying is for each non Jewish actor you have 1 million Jewish people?

The first person on you list..Prove he practiced Judaism, Hell go ask him…:roll:
Show me how Bud Abbott did ANYTHING against the USA!

Now about the list you just posted..
Just how many are REALLY JEWISH? How many practice Judaism?
How many are STILL A F-UCKING ALIVE?
Did you even read the f-ucking list or are you retarded as I think you are?

Kevin Kline, actor (Jewish father; raised Catholic):roll:
Mili Avital, Israeli-born actress
Barbara Bach, actress, model (Jewish father)
Marisa Berenson, actress (Jewish father)
Peter Berg, actor (Jewish father)
Corbin Bernsen, actor (Jewish father)
Craig Bierko, actor (Jewish mother)
Rachel Bilson, star of "The O.C." (Jewish father)
Thora Birch, actress (Jewish paternal grandfather)
Karen Black, actress (mother of child actor Hunter Carson)
Richard Boone, actor (Jewish mother)
Adrien Brody, Oscar-winning actor (Jewish father)
Nick and Aaron Carter, actors & singers (Jewish father; not raised Jewish):roll:

Yep I can see how these people are all 100% Judaism practicing wanting to take over the world motherf-uckers..

I guess you know your bloodline to be 100% Jewish free?

It is also interesting to note all the intermarrying. Jews are actually becoming less and less in the population and thishas some Jews very worried that they will disappear as a people.

Here go you mr lazy here's several debunking sites..

http://www.neravt.com/left/directory.../antiright.htm

Next time you make a bet like this how about you try google.....debunking racists..
:2razz:

The bet wasn't about me researching it, the bet was if someone else would help or do anything about it in the realm of facts and substance. Thank you for the link even though it's late, hope it's good, it will be under scrutiny--not mine though.

It is also interesting to note all the intermarrying. Jews are actually becoming less and less in the population and thishas some Jews very worried that they will disappear as a people.
Yes, you would think if they wanted to get rid of whites, why would they then want to get rid of themselves?

One last thought AmericanPatriot29.
I have spent some of today surfing the Islamic sites to read what the extremists have to say (same chit different day) BUT I found something you have in common with them.
You both blame the Jewish and other races for you own faults.
Sooo with your views you’ll always have a home in Iran…

cherokee said:
One last thought AmericanPatriot29.
I have spent some of today surfing the Islamic sites to read what the extremists have to say (same chit different day) BUT I found something you have in common with them.
You both blame the Jewish and other races for you own faults.
Sooo with your views you’ll always have a home in Iran…

Goes with my assertion in my one thread that if it sounds like a racist and acts like a racist then perhaps it is a racist.

Here's a little poem I found that seems dedicated to AmPat29. Hope he likes it.

If you're racist and you know it, blame the Jews.
If you're base and like to show it, blame the Jews
If you're paranoid and hateful
And you're feeling quite ungrateful
Then it just might be your fate to blame the Jews.

If you're lacking in your schooling, blame the Jews
If you can't speak without drooling, blame the Jews
If that chip is on your shoulder
Then just goose step like a soldier
Need I say it any bolder? Blame the Jews.

If you're insecure and witless, blame the Jews
If you run around half shitless, blame the Jews
If you're dense and cannot reason
Thinking Hebrew equals treason
Hey -- your bigotry's in season! Blame the Jews.

Inuyasha said:
Here's a little poem I found that seems dedicated to AmPat29. Hope he likes it.

If you're racist and you know it, blame the Jews.
If you're base and like to show it, blame the Jews
If you're paranoid and hateful
And you're feeling quite ungrateful
Then it just might be your fate to blame the Jews.

If you're lacking in your schooling, blame the Jews
If you can't speak without drooling, blame the Jews
If that chip is on your shoulder
Then just goose step like a soldier
Need I say it any bolder? Blame the Jews.

If you're insecure and witless, blame the Jews
If you run around half shitless, blame the Jews
If you're dense and cannot reason
Thinking Hebrew equals treason
Hey -- your bigotry's in season! Blame the Jews.

That was great!....:lol: :lol:

jamesrage said:
Goes with my assertion in my one thread that if it sounds like a racist and acts like a racist then perhaps it is a racist.

thats true...I really dont see much difference from the two..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom