• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do Jews run Hollywood? You bet they do!

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
What does a KKK guy and a Jihadist go to do with whether or not Jews run Hollywood or not?

Because the anti-semtic rhetoric they spew is identical.

Why not attack the article at hand as posted?

Becasuing fu<king with racist is so much more enjoyable.

You give anti-racists a bad name.

How?

Because your avoiding the debate they give, which strengthens their position, gives them justification and shows others you cannot go head-to-head with them; which you become a recruiter for them. Look at the ignorant KKK and Jihadist cartoon; what are you saying?

Your saying guilt with association because two groups of different people believe anti-jewish things; so did the KKK and Jihadist's work once together? Nope, no proof of that exists. Does every US soldier torture Iraqi prisoners? Hitler was a vegetarian, so everyone is racist like Hitler if they eat no meat? Your guilt with association is incorrect and makes you look like: a misinformed 3rd grader.

Because your avoiding the debate they give, which strengthens their position, gives them justification and shows others you cannot go head-to-head with them; which you become a recruiter for them.

Every one here knows why racist post such horseshit.It is because they are ****ing inbreed racist.There is no debate.Racist post such horseshit to demonize blacks,jews and other people they do not like.The thread title itself is a attempt to demonize jews.The author might as well take a picture of a jew and paint red horns on his head.

Look at the ignorant KKK and Jihadist cartoon; what are you saying?

Birds of a feather flock together.THey share almost exact views on the jews.The claim their views are not racist at all

Your saying guilt with association because two groups of different people believe anti-jewish things; so did the KKK and Jihadist's work once together?

I am not saying they worked together.Although I have heard that arabs and Nazis worked together.

Nope, no proof of that exists. Does every US soldier torture Iraqi prisoners?

No but every Jhadist and KKK is a racist

Hitler was a vegetarian, so everyone is racist like Hitler if they eat no meat?

I think most vegatarians are stupid.

Your guilt with association is incorrect and makes you look like: a misinformed 3rd grader.

Nazis,KKK,Jhadist are all racist and have the same identical views on the jews.

Agreed. Einstein and Gandh were stupid Vegetarians, we agree--stupid is, is stupid does.

HAHA! That is funny. Still Jamesrage has you by the balls on this topic.

Haven't seen any evidence from anyone saying the Jews don't run Hollywood yet. When he can lay that on the line and stop avoiding the topic at hand, then maybe he can reach for my sack.
Italians run pizza parlors...

Quick!...Start a thread....:roll:

Haven't seen any evidence from anyone saying the Jews don't run Hollywood yet. When he can lay that on the line and stop avoiding the topic at hand, then maybe he can reach for my sack.

And you havent proved they do....Now how about that.
Well gotta go finish reading my "How to hate muslim handbook"...:roll:

As others have pointed out you have not provided any proof that Jews run Hollywood.

Now only if I can find a cartoon with all the racist like the Jihadist,kkk,Nazis,black panthers,Malcom X,Hitler,nation of Islam,.Perhaps they could be sitting around a table like the legion of Doom from the old Superfriends cartoons and they could be blaming all their problems and failures on the jews.

Let's see what the article said. And hey, did a Jew write it? And why would they let such a article on the mainstream press if wrong? What Jews have protested and boycotted this? lol.

This has always been true in Hollywood. The ex-furriers who created Hollywood were Eastern European Jewish immigrants, and all of the great edifice of fantasy-making in Hollywood is their handiwork. Names like Zukor and Lasky and Goldwyn and Cohn are the foundation of mass culture in America and the world.

At newly energized ICM, the top dogs are Jeff Berg and Jim Wiatt. At still overwhelming CAA, Jack Rapke and other members of my faith predominate. At William Morris, Jon Burnham and other Jews are, by and large, in the power positions.
Let's prove 1. Hollywood wasn't created by Eastern Jewish eurpoeans. 2. That Jews are by in large hold Hollywood power positions in majority over any other race/religion.

I dont know but I have heard jewish men have bigger dicks then Arabs?...

88, 88, 88:roll:

You know what the real Irony about this is? This thread was started by a white supremacist and you're a "former," member of the nation of Islam (a black supremacist movement).

Aww Black nazis and white nazis coming together in their mutual hatred of the Jews. It would be almost heartwarming if it wasn't so god damn sick and twisted.

Who here still doubts that Islamic radicalism has its roots squarely planted in the Third Reich???

Back
Top Bottom