• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do black people scare you?

A joke implies it was funny. There was nothing funny about it. Rather quite stupid in a thread about trusting black people. Which is a stupid thread to begin with.

Jokes are not always funny. At least not to everyone.

Jokes are not always funny. At least not to everyone.

What is funny about saying you distrust Jews, and that they are hard to pick out of a crowd? Objectively there is really nothing funny about it. Its just stupid.

A joke implies it was funny. There was nothing funny about it. Rather quite stupid in a thread about trusting black people. Which is a stupid thread to begin with.
A "stupid" thread that you apparently can't get enough of......

1.)On the contrary, the clothes are an indication of the willingness to assimilate, to BE American rather than a rebellious, lawless subculture.
2.)Clothing is a statement. Dressing normally is a way of saying, "I want to be successful. I want to prosper. I want a job. I want to work and be a good citizen and make America great."

Dressing with your rear end hanging out is a way of saying, "Screw you" (and hand over your wallet).

1.) on the country you are 100% wrong, clothes dont make anybody less american or rebellious
2.) normally based on whos OPINION, and normally when? walking down the street, at a park, at a job, in the mall, at work etc etc. Its something subjective you are basing on your own personal opinions and nothing factual or logical.
3.) you are free to have that opinion, I "personally" hat the sag too but its its illogical to judge a person on that and thinkn that makes them LOL

Like I said with my example of me going to lowes, you see me on the wrong day and you would make the assumption that im not american and rebellious and want your wallet. It doesn't get more factually wrong and illogical than that.

you are free however to continue with that illogical mind set, like i said im not getting on your case just pointing out that its inaccurate and illogical. :shrug:

A "stupid" thread that you apparently can't get enough of......

The **** posting in the summer is getting unreal. Its a **** thread, and there's really no reason for it to exist.

I got the joke. The "LOL" is the first hint.

That's like a racist saying something racist and then saying lol at the end. It doesn't make it funny, nor does it mean they aren't racist.

Unspoken truth?

whats unspoken truth? LMAO

why did you quote me? you didnt post anything that pertained to my post.

What is funny about saying you distrust Jews, and that they are hard to pick out of a crowd? Objectively there is really nothing funny about it. Its just stupid.

There is nothing objectively funny about any joke. If you don't think it's funny, don't laugh. If you're not interested in the subject matter, go elsewhere. Your sense of humor isn't the defining factor for what is funny and what is not.

whats unspoken truth? LMAO

why did you quote me? you didnt post anything that pertained to my post.

Should I or is a reference enough?

It was a joke. It wasn't funny to you, I get that.

Humor is subjective.

There is nothing objectively funny about any joke. If you don't think it's funny, don't laugh. If you're not interested in the subject matter, go elsewhere. Your sense of humor isn't the defining factor for what is funny and what is not.

Slayer of Dragons!

The **** posting in the summer is getting unreal. Its a **** thread, and there's really no reason for it to exist.

All this anger for just a joke... A pretty funny one at that.

1.) on the country you are 100% wrong, clothes dont make anybody less american or rebellious
2.) normally based on whos OPINION, and normally when? walking down the street, at a park, at a job, in the mall, at work etc etc. Its something subjective you are basing on your own personal opinions and nothing factual or logical.
3.) you are free to have that opinion, I "personally" hat the sag too but its its illogical to judge a person on that and thinkn that makes them LOL

Like I said with my example of me going to lowes, you see me on the wrong day and you would make the assumption that im not american and rebellious and want your wallet. It doesn't get more factually wrong and illogical than that.

you are free however to continue with that illogical mind set, like i said im not getting on your case just pointing out that its inaccurate and illogical. :shrug:

Do you have a job? Did you have your pants hanging off your rear end at your job interview? How do you dress at work?

Should I or is a reference enough?

Ill ask you again:

1.) why did you quote me you didnt post anything that pertained to my post.
2.) what unspoken "truth" are you referring too

If its not funny to me I can tell them that it isn't funny. There's no rules stating that I have to agree with everything posted here. Not to mention I can post whatever I want.

It was a joke. It wasn't funny to you, I get that.

Humor is subjective.

What's funny about it? Explain it so that I might understand the humor.

If its not funny to me I can tell them that it isn't funny. There's no rules stating that I have to agree with everything posted here. Not to mention I can post whatever I want.

You can say you don't find it funny. You can't say it isn't funny, full stop. Your opinion isn't objective fact.

Back
Top Bottom