• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Constitutional Carry bill pending in Ohio

It sure does if someone is trying to take yours with a hammer.

Yeahhhhhh, that's happened a whole lot in my life. Very frequently I have people trying to hit me with hammers and kill me. I cant even remember the number of times I've had to pull out my Mass Murder Machine and start blasting, handing out "9mm colonoscopies" left and right, because there were hammer wielding assailants closing in on my position.

FFS man, think it through a little better before posting again OK? :LOL:🤡🤡

How many times has your life been endangered by someone lawfully carrying a firearm?

Lots and lots, every time you are near one of these freaking idiots your life is in danger IMO. Thats why I dont like guns, I dont like our fabulous Gun Nuts.

Why? What problems do permits solve?

Its makes sure the gun toting imbecile at least has a bare modicum of some dumb class that explains which end of the gun the bullets come out of before the guy can legally tote his Mass Murder Machine to the mall with him.

C'mon TirmIn, I feel you aren't even TRYING to think it through before posting. Do better please. Be best.(y)

Lots and lots, every time you are near one of these freaking idiots your life is in danger IMO. Thats why I dont like guns, I dont like our fabulous Gun Nuts.
Your life has been in danger every time you've been near someone with a gun? And you're still here to tell those stories? Do you attribute this to pure dumb luck, or claim some amazing superpowers?

Its makes sure the gun toting imbecile at least has a bare modicum of some dumb class that explains which end of the gun the bullets come out of before the guy can legally tote his Mass Murder Machine to the mall with him.

C'mon TirmIn, I feel you aren't even TRYING to think it through before posting. Do better please. Be best.(y)
You're more at risk getting to and from the mall in your car than you are from a shooter at the mall.

Tell you what, I will agree with you when agree that every voter in this country MUST apply for and show and ID to vote. Deal?

Owning a car comes with responsibility. Having children comes with responsibility, so what is your point?

Nobody needs a permit to defend their lives, no one.
I am all for voter id.

What is wrong with getting a permit? We used to live in a county that had very few leos available. I actually called once and got an answering machine. Another time I was told the officer was on the other side of the country. I was alone at home both times. Yes, I understand needing protection, but I also think that owning a lethal weapon comes with a lot of responsibility.

I don't think you should need a permit for a gun when your at home.

Yeahhhhhh, that's happened a whole lot in my life. Very frequently I have people trying to hit me with hammers and kill me. I cant even remember the number of times I've had to pull out my Mass Murder Machine and start blasting, handing out "9mm colonoscopies" left and right, because there were hammer wielding assailants closing in on my position.

Wow, zero for 3. FFS man, think it through before posting again, okay? Maybe take a remedial math class.

A lot more innocent people are murdered with hammers (not to mention knives, axes, and....guns) than are killed by people lawfully carrying a handgun for self-defense.

And requiring a permit for concealed carry doesn't automatically mean a class is required before one can get the permit (not that most people actually learn anything in those classes where they are required). But if you still have this point stuck in your teeth, feel free to point to some evidence showing that states with no permit requirement have a higher rate of accidental shootings by people lawfully carrying than those that have shall-issue permits.

in some states, having a concealed firearm is not allowed when hunting.

Well you can't have a concealed firearm in Georgia without a CCW (or as it's called here, a Weapons Carry License)

Claiming you're out hunting, won't stop you getting arrested.

Well you can't have a concealed firearm in Georgia without a CCW (or as it's called here, a Weapons Carry License)

Claiming you're out hunting, won't stop you getting arrested.
as I said

Though why you'd want a concealed gun when hunting, god only knows.
Yeah why someone would have a gun in a hip or shoulder rig under a field jacket is confusing to someone who has never hunted. It really all depends on how you’re concealing the firearm IMO. That’s why I tend to oppose some of the broad catch all laws.

Yeah why someone would have a gun in a hip or shoulder rig under a field jacket is confusing to someone who has never hunted. It really all depends on how you’re concealing the firearm IMO. That’s why I tend to oppose some of the broad catch all laws.

I must admit, I can't understand how having a concealed gun aids hunting...perhaps it's because hunters think the animals will notice they're armed!

I must admit, I can't understand how having a concealed gun aids hunting...perhaps it's because hunters think the animals will notice they're armed!

I think the idea is that the concealed gun is in addition to the gun carried for hunting. If you had any familiarity with guns or hunting, you might have caught on. Lacking such, you sealion.

It’s not about aiding hunting. If you don’t see why someone may have a sidearm under their jacket , thus making it concealed then I can’t help you. We know a shotgun isn’t portable so you’re not taking one of them out in the woods, and I’m talking about stuffing a rifle down their pants to head into the woods.

I generally carry my single six 22 because 00buck is overkill on a copperhead

Yes, it's shocking that some would support people being allowed to exercise a constitutionally protected right without first getting permission from the government. We should have speech permits as well.
Yeah remember the FREE SPEECH ZONE in Nevada the BLM (the other blm) tried imposing on protesters? Lead balloon comes to mind. LOL

Or voting permits. To satisfy Republicans, we'll call them ID cards.
Like in OR. An illegal walks into a DMV and says hey I'M an illegal and need an I.D. card and PRESTO, WHAMMO and would you like to be registered to vote?

Not enough gun deaths in Ohio already? Keep at it Buckeyes!

I saw no mention of probable shootouts over parking spaces or at every other traffic light etc. But however I saw this in your article: "Sexton said a “building sense of anarchy within the criminal element,” coupled with weak enforcement and bail policies is behind the gun crimes." Italics added. What would this have to do with C.C. when they or a lot already do?

what a typically stupid post. Calling firearms "mass murder machines" permanently debars any of your gun posts from being seen as anything other than childish and hysterical psychobabbling bullshit

Back
Top Bottom