• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Constitutional Carry bill pending in Ohio

Even though you keep on bringing up Georgia.

The new Georgia carry laws do not impact on the new carry laws in Ohio, nor were the new Georgia carry laws instrumental in framing them

Referencing them, is pertinent only by reason of comparison

Learn the difference.

So as me and other posters are wondering how Constitutional Carry would make it easier for criminals to be issued a ccw licence?

It wouldn't

It would make it easier for them to carry, as if them had one

(and if you insist on nit-picking, yes in the state of Ohio only).

Which probable cause would likely still be needed whether a ccw licence or Constitutional carry.

If you used your firearm (not necessarily discharging it) or were seen carrying in an area where guns are prohibited for all except law enforcement.

The new Georgia carry laws do not impact on the new carry laws in Ohio, nor were the new Georgia carry laws instrumental in framing them

Learn the difference.

It wouldn't

(and if you insist on nit-picking, yes in the state of Ohio only).

If you used your firearm (not necessarily discharging it) or were seen carrying in an area where guns are prohibited for all except law enforcement.

You said criminals would be issued a permit to carry. All the above is your frantic backpeddling.

Learn the difference.

So...do as I say, not as I do...gotcha.

It wouldn't

Classic Rich. So now it's not so easy to issue a ccw licence to a criminal, but easier for them to carry one. As if anything you've said would deter a criminal from carrying one in the first place.

So...do as I say, not as I do...gotcha.

Do as what I say and not what I do ?

You make no sense, then again why change your writing style huh ?

Classic Rich. So now it's not so easy to issue a ccw licence to a criminal, but easier for them to carry one. As if anything you've said would deter a criminal from carrying one in the first place.

It's easier (or will be) for a criminal to carry
Please pay attention.

Do as what I say and not what I do ?

You make no sense, then again why change your writing style huh ?

It appears its above your level of comprehension. Just admit you don't really understand and leave it at that.

"Do as I say, not as I do"

Proverb: Model yourself after my instructions, not my actions. The phrase implies that the speaker is imperfect and makes mistakes, so one should follow their advice but not imitate them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom