• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

Unquestionably - and with a weapon of mass destruction against the entire world.

Expect exactly nothing to be done about this.

Most Americans - and the entire Western world - would rather die and see their loved ones die, the country destroyed, than lose saving twenty five cents on a roll of tape made in a Chinese foreign essentially non-white slave labor sweatshop. The super rich of the world who own those sweatshops and the MSM, press and Internet giants owned by those same super rich corporations and people to love the savings of non-white slave labor more than ever.

Biden will continue to call it the European pandemic and again explain how the better China does the better it is for us - when he means himself and other Democratic politicians.

Maybe India will do something about it. They might actually care about China launching a mass biological attack against them.

Last edited:
The Chinese leadership are known for their long term thinking and planning. What's a few of their own if it pays off in the long term.

I'm undecided if this is fact or fiction.
If true, it certainly is terrible, awful action, incomprehensible.
If false, it certainly needs to be proven as such beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I want more vetting as to the assertions of this account. The stakes are far too high if true.

--And do you agree that war is not automatically the best first response?
After all, China didn't just damage the USA, they damaged the entire world, IF this was done intentionally.
That means it's not just America that has a beef, the entire PLANET has a MAJOR beef with them.

The entire planet would be putting them on their **** list, yes?
Oh...well...I guess Antarctica won't be pissed, they still haven't caught COVID yet.

Unquestionably - and with a weapon of mass destruction against the entire world.

Most Americans - and the entire Western world - would rather die and see their loved ones die, the country destroyed, than lose saving twenty five cents on a roll of tape made in a Chinese foreign essentially non-white slave labor sweatshop. The super rich of the world who own those sweatshops and the MSM, press and Internet giants owned by those same super rich corporations and people to love the savings of non-white slave labor more than ever.

Biden will continue to call it the European pandemic and again explain how the better China does the better it is for us - when he means himself and other Democratic politicians.

Maybe India will do something about it. They might actually care about China launching a mass biological attack against them.
There actions were certainly suspicious but, adding to that suspicion, why is so much of the US media either ignoring the story or censoring it? China imported more than 2billion masks at the peak of its coronavirus crisis | Daily Mail Online

After all, China didn't just damage the USA, they damaged the entire world, IF this was done intentionally.
That means it's not just America that has a beef, the entire PLANET has a MAJOR beef with them.

Oh...well...I guess Antarctica won't be pissed, they still haven't caught COVID yet.

Then, of course, there's the slight problem of tanking the economies of most of China's international customers and their own domestic consumers which comes back to bite them as well. China's economy was able to bounce back a bit, but mainly due to their own spending on infrastructure rather than consumer growth.

It does not make sense that she could not LEAK it to anybody at the time. Plus, how did she manage to do it now? Did China stop being an authoritarian state cracking down on those who try to counteract the State-sponsored spin?

are you going to leak **** in an authoritarian country where people disappear all the time and the people in charge are watching and surveilling your particular job class like a hawk? Also China does not HAVE completely private internet or allow certain searches etc. I am sure transmissions are surveilled for "touchy" subject matter.

would YOU take that chance, or would you wait for a chance to get away and THEN blow the whistle?

Last edited:

it sure does seem like they will... right up until we become China's sweatshop.. and then it will be to late to stop it.

Let's just see where the facts lead first before deciding any sort of course of action.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It’s their new excuse.

They’re counting on the loyalty and the isolationism of their base.

Since there is almost no international reporting in US cable TV news anymore, people have sketchy knowledge of what’s going on in other countries.

Even so, it takes very little research to see that the EU, and most of the emerging Asian countries have far better outcomes than the United States.

Countries that moved decisively to shut down, address economic issues, and manage infection rates, have far fewer deaths and infections than the US does.

Blaming China was always Trump’s default.

That, and “herd immunity” are all he has left on this topic.

Do nothing, and attack everyone and anyone who begged him to do something, is his policy.

We have the results.

Trumpsters can’t deny the results (although they try hard to). So,they need distractions.

Last edited:
Credible, and being investigated by congress, as reported by MSM. The nurse is Dawn Wooten.

Whistleblower Alleges 'Medical Neglect,' Questionable Hysterectomies Of ICE Detainees : NPR

The chinese virologist story is a Steve Bannon plant; it's all hooey.

It probably IS all hooey. That was the point. The ICE story is probably all hooey, too, and for the exact same reasons.

This thread is a case study for me of how people accept or reject information based purely on their own biased perceptions(I'm guilty of it at times, too.) and the results are EXACTLY as expected.

There actions were certainly suspicious but, adding to that suspicion, why is so much of the US media either ignoring the story or censoring it?

???? Because they want to assign the blame to Trump, of course. China for them is too much of a distraction from Russia, Russia, Russia

Hmm. Let's see....if I wanted to release a virus to infect the rest of the world in order to gain advantage for my nation, why on earth would I release it in my own borders? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to release it in another nation?

Yep...that'd be pretty dumb, for folks Trump wants you to be so scared of... ;)

Remember, you're responding to the same idiots, many who believe the WTC towers were taken down with controlled nuclear explosions by a team of covert black-ops and pizza-gate and other tinfoil hat nonsense.

Yeah... I mean, the OP said he thought it was unlikely... I guess it's interesting to discuss. I just raise an eyebrow at the fact that this lines up so nicely to Trump's obvious effort to use the demonization of China to get votes from the easy to make hate crowd. There are lots of reasons to point fingers at China without inventing more. The only folks that benefit from that are those that feel the need to divert attention away from their own gaffes.

Hmmm. Hong Kong scientist says something bad about the government of China. Who'd have thunk?

how the **** were her charges dismissed along time ago? did we have an insider whistleblowing to the fact that china virus was created WHEN THE "facts" were so called "checked"?

you can't cite a ****ing "fact check" from 3 months ago against a whistleblower who just recently came out with evidence... who the **** knows all that they can say she is wrong from 3 MONTHS ago?

no one thats who, except BSers nd those that are all too fond of allowing them to bull**** their propaganda everywhere.

WHY would they infect the world with a virus ? so they can destroy everyone else's economy, of COURSE, so they can be the leading economy and essentially take it all over.

:lamo Look at you, all triggered and stuff. You're gonna absolutely HATE what happens next. ;)

Check out this article, from the other thread on this barn burner...hehe....

Li-Meng Yan report | Covid-19 "genetically engineered to target humans" - AS.com

Separately, a report in Live Science at the outset of the pandemic in March said the synthetic development theory could be "put to bed," citing a research paper published in Nature Medicine that stated the novel coronavirus had mutated in such a way that it would be impossible to engineer it in a lab.

Pardon me while I laugh out loud.

Now, let's move on to your big finish.

Let's pretend, just for a millisecond, that you're right. You're not, but let's pretend. China wipes out everyone else's economy. Cool. They're #1! Now what. A huge chunk of their GDP is dependent on exporting to other countries around the world. Including, and perhaps especially, the ones hardest hit. What's the prize here? Now these countries have no economies, so they can't buy goods.

I know, I know, economic suicide has totally been a thing in America since 2016, but do try to understand that other countries are not as ****ing stupid. It'll help you avoid raving tantrums on anonymous debate forums, if nothing else. ;)

:lamo

As for why would China release this on their own population?

That also is obvious - very obvious.

WHO DOES COVID-19 MOST KILL? Old people.

China has a HUGE old people problem - no productive old people. Old people that only cost money to the government. China's "one child policy" has come home to roost. If covid-19 killed a quarter of a billion old Chinese it would only be a huge economic plus to China as they would lose a quarter of a billion people who only cost money to the Chinese government.

Other than the super rich corporation and people who both directly own - or directly profit - from Chinese sweatshops that also own television, all newspapers and control the Internet banning criticism of China and Biden's open declared love of China's success - is there any other reason essentially every Democrat on this forum also refuse to make any criticism of China? Why always diverting to "but what about Trump?!"

Simply, why is are most Democrats - certainly posters on this forum - and the Democratic Party so INTENSELY loyal to the Chinese government?

You've got a whistle blower whose been deplatformed from twitter, facebook, you tube, and various institutional big tech oligarchies fearful that giving her opinion to the public access will expose their own "debunked" bunkery.

Of course you shouldn't worry about being upended - repression of narratives that undermine their own routine proclamations of excusive access to truth is always the first resort of "progressives".

China thanks the American progressives for their support of narrative repression, especially on behalf of China. Birds of a feather...methinks.

err...sorry, I think you might have dropped your tinfoil hat by the door. Ever worry that your political affiliation forces you to sound like a dude from the X-files? I'd be worried. :shrug:

She was deplatformed because she's putting forth a dangerous and disproven narrative. If only that could be done with American presidents.

Other than the super rich corporation and people who both directly own - or directly profit - from Chinese sweatshops that also own television, all newspapers and control the Internet banning criticism of China and Biden's open declared love of China's success - is there any other reason essentially every Democrat on this forum also refuse to make any criticism of China? Why always diverting to "but what about Trump?!"

Simply, why is are most Democrats - certainly posters on this forum - and the Democratic Party so INTENSELY loyal to the Chinese government?

You're confused. It's not that we're not willing to criticize China. There are all kinds of things I could be pissed about China for. I think it's just that we're smart enough to not get pissed about fairy tales. It's understandable that Trump supporters are unable to differentiate, given the fairy tales they've been forced to accept, endure, and defend.

The Chicoms have proven that they're willing to lose millions to achieve an objective.

And what objective is that? To screw up the world's economy, including their own?

You know, that would seem to make sense until you realize how China views their own people.
The Chinese government doesn't value human life except on a transactional level and people are expendable.
Crikey, they've got a billion and a half of them so losing a few hundred million wouldn't even be noticed, plus they've mounted a very stiff response inside their own borders, so it could be argued that they have it reasonably under control by comparison.
But again, in a dictatorship of 1.5 Bn, losing a few hundred million would actually be a plus.

Especially if they were thinking in terms of global political advantage.

And yet they did all they could to save as many people as they could by forcing a quarantine and delivering food to their citizens for two weeks.

Your narrative has holes.

of which, they possibly could care less. Thanks!!

And yet they worked hard to save as many as possible. I believe they have a total death count of less than 5k.

Hey, they did better than the USA! I guess we care about our people even less than China.

It's Fox News.... a truth would never be uttered from the lips of any of these fly by nights.

It's become clear, the covid19 was indemic throughout the west in December 2019. My own cousin died of covid19 in Toronto last year.
The reason Italy had such a problem was the 100plus American military bases set up in Italy. The official number is two. But covid19 patented by America in 2018 was already indemic before the military exercises in China, and the six Americans that were flown out of the country by American military doctors infected 62 hotel workers before they left.
One needs to look at those that support the eugenics lobby in America if one wants to find the culprit of infecting the world with this man made disease. Starting wuth bill gates and partner a good start!

Back
Top Bottom