• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

Obama heavily funded the SARS-2 bioweapon, but it was crafted at the Wuhan lab.

Intel Shows Obama Administration Funded Wuhan Lab In 2015 - Conservative Daily News
Hilarious. Evidence? Of course not-except from 'Conservative Daily News'; that Pulitzer-winning unimpeachable source of journalistic integrity.

Last edited:
Lot's of research done. but all evidence points to the actual crafting of the virus in Wuhan. It was a joint venture between Obama and Xi, no question. A means of quelling uprisings.
And of course you have evidence to support this claim? No, you have not. Just more conspiracy nonsense.

Yeah, the words FOX News and 'if true' don't really come together very often anymore...
"If true" is a tactic perfected by Trumpistas to slander or lie while hiding behind the "if" conditional.

Hmm. Let's see....if I wanted to release a virus to infect the rest of the world in order to gain advantage for my nation, why on earth would I release it in my own borders? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to release it in another nation?
Yes, of course it would, and I have no doubt that the epidemic is the result of an accident. That said even the US has conducted chemical trials on its own citizens without their knowledge, consent or informed consent:

Yes, of course it would, and I have no doubt that the epidemic is the result of an accident. That said even the US has conducted chemical trials on its own citizens without their knowledge, consent or informed consent:

it would be easier to release it in another nation first. it would also be much harder to claim it was an accident and not a declaration of war that way, and make the leaders culpable to war crimes.

thus why the CCP, who has about as much concern for their citizenry as a grape seed, would have no problem releasing it in their own country first.

also chemicals do not spread by themselves. biological warfare does. if it was an accident they should allow monitoring to make sure their level 4 containment facility(ies) are well maintained by a concerned world.

it would be easier to release it in another nation first. it would also be much harder to claim it was an accident and not a declaration of war that way, and make the leaders culpable to war crimes.

thus why the CCP, who has about as much concern for their citizenry as a grape seed, would have no problem releasing it in their own country first.

also chemicals do not spread by themselves. biological warfare does. if it was an accident they should allow monitoring to make sure their level 4 containment facility(ies) are well maintained by a concerned world.
Laughable. That's as likely as the US accepting China monitoring the virus in the US. And what's this "declaration of war" crap? Have you been playing too many video games?

Laughable. That's as likely as the US accepting China monitoring the virus in the US. And what's this "declaration of war" crap? Have you been playing too many video games?
releasing a virus to hurt the world economy when you know it will do more harm to other nations than your own would be a declaration of war, and a war crime.

the US has not "accidentally" released a modified virus that shuts down and hurts the world economy and people everywhere. China now has. I am sure if we find enough allies to make them, they wiill allow some form of oversight, or otherwise it will go badly for them.
it is true that perhaps we do not have the guts or will to do that sort of thing anymore , because useful idealogues spout off about how the US is worse somehow, while China breaks every civil rights law in the book.

either way, we should be pissed.

releasing a virus to hurt the world economy when you know it will do more harm to other nations than your own would be a declaration of war, and a war crime.

the US has not "accidentally" released a modified virus that shuts down and hurts the world economy and people everywhere. China now has. I am sure if we find enough allies to make them, they wiill allow some form of oversight, or otherwise it will go badly for them.
it is true that perhaps we do not have the guts or will to do that sort of thing anymore , because useful idealogues spout off about how the US is worse somehow, while China breaks every civil rights law in the book.

No, what should concern you is your reliance on unsubstantiated opinion and rumour. For all you know the virus originated in the US and was released by the CIA in China. Is that any less absurd than your idea?
There is 'opinion', and then there's evidence to support an opinion. See if you can work out the difference.

No, what should concern you is your reliance on unsubstantiated opinion and rumour.

what concerns me is your automatic dismissal of an actual chinese scientists whistle blowing.

what concerns me is your automatic dismissal of an actual chinese scientists whistle blowing.
The "actual scientist" is a doctor working in Hong Kong (which is very different to mainland China), and who is a vocal opponent of the Chinese government. Let'swait and see if she actually produces this 'evidence', shall we? So far all we have is her opinion in a non-peer reviewed paper.

Last edited:
The "actual scientist" is a doctor working in Hong Kong (which is very different to mainland China), and who is a vocal opponent of the Chinese government. Let'swait and see if she actually produces this 'evidence', shall we? So far all we have is her opinion in a non-peer reviewed paper.

sure, but whether it was done intentionally or not, this was a huge fiasco by China, and we should take some sort of action for this. censure, damages, apology, embargo or less trade through them... if the world is game, we should be as well.

That assumes you can correctly calculate the impact. The other major problem is the economic impact on your own economy if you're trading on the world market. If you look at China's current situation, their economy has improved but mainly due to their increase in infrastructure projects and not consumer consumption. It's the latter that's of concern over the long haul.

Hilarious. Evidence? Of course not-except from 'Conservative Daily News'; that Pulitzer-winning unimpeachable source of journalistic integrity.

The Communist party, the DNCCP is astounding in the lack of self-awareness. democrats actually think they have credibility to impugn news sources. When the Maoists routinely use absurd hate sites like CNN or the NY Times are sources.

What the Communists will have to learn is how to refute the facts instead of stupidly attacking the source. But therein lies the rub, the Stalinists CAN'T refute the facts, they have NOTHING but ad hom to fight with.

Back
Top Bottom