• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago Bears= NFC North champs !

Thank you Bears. You gave me a bright spot in the day in watching the Cowboys fall to 0-2 and last in the division

Any day the Cowpokers lose is a good day

Not only did the Bears beat Dallas, they looked good doing it.

The defense looked solid. The Martz offense is versatile and getting better each week.

You can bet Jerry Jones will be chewing Cowboy ass this morning.

They've got internal friction in that organization. It looks like a bunch of finger pointers.

Did you see the kicker bitching at the holder when he shanked that field goal attempt? :lol:

The fact that Martz actually adjusted his gameplan according to what the cowboys threw at him by taking those two quick slants in the middle during blitzes leading to the first touchdown was something I have waited years to see from a Bears o-corordinator.

No kidding. I am so surprised at how every coordinator before him would keep trying the same crap that wasn't working over and over and over.

They've got internal friction in that organization. It looks like a bunch of finger pointers.
Did you see the kicker bitching at the holder when he shanked that field goal attempt? :lol:
Romo isn't above finger pointing either. I can't recall Cutler ever doing that crap.

I refuse to acknowledge the Bears as 2-0. They are 1-1 with a little asterisk next to the record. The asterisk has a feint appearance of a ref wearing a ski mask and standing in the end zone waving his arms side to side.

I refuse to acknowledge the Bears as 2-0. They are 1-1 with a little asterisk next to the record. The asterisk has a feint appearance of a ref wearing a ski mask and standing in the end zone waving his arms side to side.
Chicago Bears are 2-0, it's official.:lol:

Cowhumpers are 0-2 yeeeee haaaaaa

Looking ahead to the Packers game, I believe the bears have enough fire power to go toe to toe with them. When we factor in the running game we have an excellent 1-2 punch in the backfield, while Green bay lost Ryan Grant, their starter for the rest of the year; so the Bears have a distinct advantage in that area. Our defense is intact, so i have faith in the bears generating pressure with peppers and the rest of the d-lineman, also look for Urlacher and Briggs to bring the heat, they are masters at picking their spot's.Remember how many times the Eagle's sacked Rodgers? they had 3 in the first half. While Green Bay has a formidible starting tandem at Wide Receiver, Charles Tillman and Zachery Bowman are quality corners who can handle them. I only seen peanut get man handled once, by Steve Smith of the Panthers. But that guy is a beast, and i think he is the best wide receiver in the league, the guy has knox type speed and Ray Lewis type power, but that's another story. Bowman is a 5th round gem, who had 6 picks last year. As long as Cutler doesn't throw picks and none of our offense players fumble, we should pull this one off. I forgot to add the bears should try to establish a run game early, if Forte or Taylor could rip a big run early, that would do wonders for our offense's balance.

Last edited:

Yep I agree. Hell even as a Pats fan I don't call our season 18-1, I call it 17-2 because should NOT have beaten Baltimore.

Looking ahead to the Packers game, I believe the bears have enough fire power to go toe to toe with them. When we factor in the running game we have an excellent 1-2 punch in the backfield, while Green bay lost Ryan Grant, their starter for the rest of the year; so the Bears have a distinct advantage in that area.

The Bears running game so far this season is horrible. Forte, while a great reciever has yet to prove himself as an every down back. They are 29th in the league right now in rushing yardage; Neither Forte or Taylor average more than 2.9 yards a carry and have no rushing touchdown. Mike Martz doesn't like to run the ball and I don't see Forte getting 1,000 yds this year. Probably not even close. They don't need to run, though; even though they may have some success against a pretty weak Packer Run D. Their passing game is legit. The Bears are awesome against the run and I doubt GB will be able to get anything going on the ground, either. Brandon Jackson isn't all that bad, but not good enough to do anything meaningful against a tough Bears D.

Our defense is intact, so i have faith in the bears generating pressure with peppers and the rest of the d-lineman, also look for Urlacher and Briggs to bring the heat, they are masters at picking their spot's.Remember how many times the Eagle's sacked Rodgers? they had 3 in the first half. While Green Bay has a formidible starting tandem at Wide Receiver, Charles Tillman and Zachery Bowman are quality corners who can handle them. I only seen peanut get man handled once, by Steve Smith of the Panthers. But that guy is a beast, and i think he is the best wide receiver in the league, the guy has knox type speed and Ray Lewis type power, but that's another story. Bowman is a 5th round gem, who had 6 picks last year. As long as Cutler doesn't throw picks and none of our offense players fumble, we should pull this one off. I forgot to add the bears should try to establish a run game early, if Forte or Taylor could rip a big run early, that would do wonders for our offense's balance.

Good summation. Cutler will win or lose the game for you. I see the Pack getting at least 20 points (even though I think your corners are great..don't for get about Manning). Cutler needs to be careful with the ball. He throws picks, you lose.

The Bears are very lucky to be 2-0. They have struggled to beat two very mediocre teams.

Couple of quick facts, so far the bears are ranked #1 in the NFL in rushing defense and Charles Tillman is the only active defensive back with over 20 interceptions and over 20 forced fumbles. I hope to see him make the pro bowl in the near future.

The Bears running game so far this season is horrible. Forte, while a great reciever has yet to prove himself as an every down back. They are 29th in the league right now in rushing yardage; Neither Forte or Taylor average more than 2.9 yards a carry and have no rushing touchdown. Mike Martz doesn't like to run the ball and I don't see Forte getting 1,000 yds this year. Probably not even close. They don't need to run, though; even though they may have some success against a pretty weak Packer Run D. Their passing game is legit. The Bears are awesome against the run and I doubt GB will be able to get anything going on the ground, either. Brandon Jackson isn't all that bad, but not good enough to do anything meaningful against a tough Bears D.

Good summation. Cutler will win or lose the game for you. I see the Pack getting at least 20 points (even though I think your corners are great..don't for get about Manning). Cutler needs to be careful with the ball. He throws picks, you lose.

Opposing defenses have been forcing Cutler to beat them, which has worked out well so far as he has been able to rise to the challenge. This was not a bad strategy coming into the season, as JC led the league in interceptions last year. Eventually teams are going to back off the Bears run game, and focus on pressuring the passer which will open up the middle.

I would bet tonight is the night for the Bears run game to explode.

Another quick hit, Da Bears are allowing 28.4 rushing yards per game.

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers for beating the Green Bay Packers.

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers for beating the Green Bay Packers.

14 penalties is pretty funny. I fear it won't get much better for the Packers though. I don't know how they will stop offensive holding on the line, when their oline seems to get beat fairly often.

I hate how the bears are all acting now like they are all good and crap. The reason they are 3-0 is because last season they sucked so they have an easier season this one. So they should be winning, but it don't matter because they will loose the games that count. As always.

Last night's game counted. Going up 2-0 in the NFC North matters.

NFC North sucks. If they do not manage to win it this year, then they are the most pathetic and highly overrated team in the NFC.

I hate how the bears are all acting now like they are all good and crap. The reason they are 3-0 is because last season they sucked so they have an easier season this one. So they should be winning, but it don't matter because they will loose the games that count. As always.

The previous season's results do not have any affect on the following year's schedule. That was changed years ago.

NFC North sucks. If they do not manage to win it this year, then they are the most pathetic and highly overrated team in the NFC.

Actually the North is one of the better divisions in the NFC. Going into the season they had two serious contenders being the Packers and Vikings and a maybe team being the Bears. Well now that has switched and the Bears and Packers are looking like contenders and the Vikings as a maybe team. I mean hell the North is a whole lot better than the West, I know that isn't saying much, and probably better than the East or South.

MVP for the bears, green bay's Mark Tauscher. dude had like 4 penalties in 6 plays. holding, false start.

Back
Top Bottom