• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago Bears= NFC North champs !

Our Linebacking corp with Urlacher, Briggs, and Tisinoma is one of the best in the league! then you got experience and talent , with regards to our depth roach and hillenmeyer; they have been in the system for years and have it down pat.

Hillenmeyer is out for the year. Concussion.

Except when a player runs a ball across, as soon as it breaks the plane of the end zone its a TD regardless if he takes it to the ground or not, but anywhere else on the field its a fumble. I would think possession and two feet in constitutes control and the ball is controlled beyond the plane of the goal-line and thus a TD. This isn't ****ing rugby.

I'm not necessarily in disagreement with the call made, based on how the rules are, but I think its more consistent the way I think about it. Armchair Reffing FTW!!!

Running with the ball isn't te same thing as catching the ball. Possesion is established while running the ball.

I absolutely agree that it should have been a touchdown, though. The Lions got robbed. No doubt about it.

The thing I'm pointing out is that the refs shouldn't be getting **** over this. It's all on the NFL's ****ty rule.

I predict da Bears will whoop my Cowboys this comming sunday. Maybe the Boys will fire Jason Garrett next off season and maybe a loosing season will put them in a position to draft an offensive line.

Meh, our O-line is even worse than yours. Cowboys 24, Bears 10.

I predict da Bears will whoop my Cowboys this comming sunday. Maybe the Boys will fire Jason Garrett next off season and maybe a loosing season will put them in a position to draft an offensive line.

Can we spend a draft pick to just for you all to keep Alex Barron starting forever?

Yep, its sad because he's a good player. Like last season the D-line has to make up for his loss.

Not going to lie. I am sort of happy about it. You better hope Mark plays well as QB because a rookie on Welker won't end well for you.

i suspect the jets will get thrashed, mark sanchez is playing like kyle boller.

Meh, our O-line is even worse than yours. Cowboys 24, Bears 10.

Mike Martz's play calling scheme, when the o-line is not doing a good job of protecting cutler; will make the difference. When the lion's were pressuring cutler in consequitive plays, he began calling those screen plays and short passing routes that were effective in throwing their d off balance and setting up wide reciever's for long completions down the field. btw demarcus ware got hurt against the skins, will he be playing?

my prediction

chicago 21 dallas 17

Da bears need cheerleaders, how come they dont gotem?

Da bears need cheerleaders, how come they dont gotem?

they tried em once....couldn't keep them from grazing on the sidelines.

they tried em once....couldn't keep them from grazing on the sidelines.

That would be funny except that when they had the Honey Bears, the field was astroturf.

Today is gonna be a physical smashmouth game!

How would you NFL personal buffs rate the cowboys secondary? Because i have a feeling we are going to air it out alot today.

:monkey:2dance::rock:what time is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's game time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bears Win 27-20
Jay Cutler 21 out of 29 passing 277yds 3td's 0int's
Cowboys averaged 1.8 yards per carry
Bears defense only gave up 1 touchdown and 2 fg's
Hester,Knox,Olson and Forte all made huge catches.
Chicago Bears are now 2-0
We faced one of the toughest d lines in the NFL today.

Bears Win 27-20

just give it more time and watch the bears lose more and more often. Bears will not beat the packers next week.

Bears Win 27-20

I think you are overestimating the Cowboys.

This is a 9-7 team at best.

Romo is once again going to perform slightly above average and everyone will blame each other.

just give it more time and watch the bears lose more and more often. Bears will not beat the packers next week.
They have a good chance of beating the Packers, Rodgers o-line has been giving up alot of sacks and their starting running back is out for the year.

I think you are overestimating the Cowboys.

This is a 9-7 team at best.

Romo is once again going to perform slightly above average and everyone will blame each other.

The cowboys are of to a bad start, but they do have a good offense and a good defense.

Not only did the Bears beat Dallas, they looked good doing it.

The defense looked solid. The Martz offense is versatile and getting better each week.

You can bet Jerry Jones will be chewing Cowboy ass this morning.

Thank you Bears. You gave me a bright spot in the day in watching the Cowboys fall to 0-2 and last in the division

Not only did the Bears beat Dallas, they looked good doing it.

The defense looked solid. The Martz offense is versatile and getting better each week.

You can bet Jerry Jones will be chewing Cowboy ass this morning.

The fact that Martz actually adjusted his gameplan according to what the cowboys threw at him by taking those two quick slants in the middle during blitzes leading to the first touchdown was something I have waited years to see from a Bears o-corordinator.

Back
Top Bottom