• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canada National Dental Care Program

Two words: British Teeth

We pay the check, while the freeloaders eat at our table.
A brilliant strategy to make your country adored all around the world.
Uh, wait a minute...

Trudeau just announced a plan to introduce a national dental care plan. This would start with coverage for people under 18, people with disabilities and seniors.

Thoughts?
So everyone that doesn't pay taxes.

That's easy to say when you are being protected at another countries expense. Canada lives in the pocket of the US.
Bullshit. The US doesnt protect anything beyond US interests. And Canada doesnt have enemies, impossible as that concept might be for an American.
Show any Canadian a map of the word and ask him to point to the biggest threat to Canadian sovereignty. Wanna bet a hundred bucks each on a hundred tries?

That's easy to say when you are being protected at another countries expense. Canada lives in the pocket of the US.
You sound furious.
Should Canadians keep an eye out in case you decide to teach them a lesson?

So everyone that doesn't pay taxes.
So friggin' what. I've paid Canadian level taxes all my life and never minded. It hasn't been a burden and I see the benefits all around me.
Americans have this kneejerk reaction to the word 'tax' but all it is is the membership fee for the community.

It's bad policy to bite the hand that feeds you, even Trudeau is smart enough to understand that.
Its a bad policy to stick your hand into a hole if you dont know whats in there. American history is full of Presidents who didnt understand that.

Its a bad policy to stick your hand into a hole if you dont know whats in there. American history is full of Presidents who didnt understand that.
You do realize that Elephants being afraid of mice is a myth.

Back
Top Bottom