• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Calling all Hillary 2016 supporters!

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Would you wear this t-shirt?

ready-for-hillary-shirt.jpg

Not if I dont want to look like a sex offender

Does it say what diffrence does it make on the back?

Would you wear this t-shirt?

View attachment 67149398

Nope, bad sleeves for my big arms. I only wear dry fit shirts, shirts whose sleeves are cut like that cause me to perspire.

Also, I'm not a fan of hers. I kind of want her to be the next President to get the who 1st woman thing out of the way though.

If you gave it to me and I had absolutely no other clean shirts and I really needed to get somewhere important and it was that shirt or one with grease and oil all over it, sure I would wear dirty clothes out in public. Hope that helps.

I don't know how the future will be affected by this but I have always bought my cats Presidential catnip toys. So, they have a Clinton and a Bush toy that they drag around the house and engage in long political discussions with.

You can not buy an Obama catnip toy. That's right folks, go ahead and search. Or trust me. But as I searched, I did find a Hilary catnip toy. Indeed, I blew $8 and now Hilary is being carried around the house and is sitting in a pile with the other Presidential toys.

What impact will this have on US politics? It's hard to say. But surely it means something.
413aerzNfmL._SL500_SS100_.jpg

i'm so not ready for 2016.

i just hope we have a good field of candidates on both sides to choose from.

I cant imagine there will be very many actual Hillary voters, certainly not from this site, especially with the abosulte disdain and disgust they have expressed over her intentional support of the illegal war with Iraq.

The pic on the T-shirt looks like the publicity department for Trayvon Martin's family suggested you do what they did and get out the youngest pic you can to make Hillary look like she's young and vibrant rather than old, lethargic, and devoid of anything new to promote her.

It might help at your IRS audit review?

It might be good if being attacked by radical islamist at a foreign consulate?

And it especially might help you find a hooker while working for a protective detail!

Otherwise, no its not really going to help much.

If you gave it to me and I had absolutely no other clean shirts and I really needed to get somewhere important and it was that shirt or one with grease and oil all over it, sure I would wear dirty clothes out in public. Hope that helps.

All apparel aside (and especially so then!) .. Hillary has no chance from here on out -- she is done.

If Bill Clinton wouldnt have her face on his chest, why should anyone else?

I cant imagine there will be very many actual Hillary voters, certainly not from this site, especially with the abosulte disdain and disgust they have expressed over her intentional support of the illegal war with Iraq.
I seriously doubt she would have invaded Iraq, if she was the President of the United States at the time. Should she run, she will have plenty votes.

I seriously doubt she would have invaded Iraq, if she was the President of the United States at the time. Should she run, she will have plenty votes.
She DID vote to support that illegal war, knowing full well she was a co-conspirator and war criminal. She lied long before and after Bush became president. Oh...I dont think liberals will be so completely and blatantly hypocritical about this. Do you?

I just made the mistake of googling images for "old lady saggy boobs bra" in order to make a joke about "Hilliary's supporters" in 2016. I'm a ****ing idiot, and now i have to tear my own eyes out.

Then why did she vote for it?
Hillary Clinton Defends 2002 Iraq War Vote On Meet The Press

Your thoughts are incorrect based on her own statements.
I believe she voted for the resolution because she planned to run for POTUS in the future and she didn't want to appear weak. She is a politician in the true sense of the word. And again, despite what she has said, I don't believe she would have invaded Iraq if she was POTUS at the time. I don't believe Al Gore would have invaded Iraq either.

I just made the mistake of googling images for "old lady saggy boobs bra" in order to make a joke about "Hilliary's supporters" in 2016. I'm a ****ing idiot, and now i have to tear my own eyes out.
I wouldnt wear it, but I bet it will make one hell of a t-shirt. Ive seen some rather...shall we say...'unflattering' pics of Hilly. Unless she hires Pelosis plastic surgeon, she wont look like that face on the pic in 4 years.

I believe she voted for the resolution because she planned to run for POTUS in the future and she didn't want to appear weak. She is a politician in the true sense of the word. And again, despite what she has said, I don't believe she would have invaded Iraq if she was POTUS at the time. I don't believe Al Gore would have invaded Iraq either.
And YOU would vote for someone that would do that? Pete...tsk tsk. Seriously...Im shocked and I must say not a lttle bit disappointed in you.

First question: Ready for what?

A President with a naggy voice, saggy boobies and a nonchalant attitude toward American citizens being murdered?

Back
Top Bottom