• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush spanks Helen Thomas during WH press brief

Donkey1499 said:
Who lost their lives from Plame and Abramoff? Conspiracy Theories???

And Katrina was the fault of mother nature. But the GOV'T AS A WHOLE ALSO FAILED and so did the morons who didn't evacuate when they were told to. Where was "School Bus" Nagin with the busses to evacuate the cripples? In his brand new house in TX.
No one lost thier lives to Plame or Abramoff, however lives were ruined as a result of both those scandals.

As for Katrina, read my former post, I wrote alot about it.

jfuh said:
No one lost thier lives to Plame or Abramoff, however lives were ruined as a result of both those scandals.

As for Katrina, read my former post, I wrote alot about it.

Lies swarm around DC like a thick, London Fog.

Which post # would that be?

jfuh said:
Please, Monica is nothing compared to these events, don't even begin to contrast Monica. The guy got a few blow jobs from the slut, big deal. He lied to keep his family together. This was just republican partisan politics nothing more.

You're missing my point. Its not the events per se; its the near rabid attitude of those who, seeing an opportunity to gain partisan adavantage regardless of the importance (or lack thereof), of the perceived offence/gaffe/kerfuffle, jump into the fray with all guns blazing to rout the hated Repubs/Dems/libs/cons/Yankees - whichever your current hatred du jour might be.

It is the inability to see beyond any and all opportunities to gain partisan advantage, to see implications beyond immediate gratification in the political circle jerk.

Gill said:
Sorry, I forgot that all dimocrat presidents are perfect and only "repugnicons" are evil.

Did I ever make that assertion. I wasnt a big fan of clinton's either. Actually, I supported Bush right up until...oh, about a month ago. I merely pointed out that it this derangement syndrome comes from both sides of the fence. Perhaps thou doth protest too much, sport. :mrgreen:

Gill said:
Really??
Tell that to the 350-900 people that the Clinton White House illegally pulled FBI files on. Tell that to the long term employees of the White House travel office. Tell that to Kathleen Willey. Tell that to Paula Jones. Tell that to the crime victims of the murderers and thieves that Clinton pardoned. Tell that to the children that were burned to death in Waco. Tell that to Vicki Weaver who was shot to death while holding her baby at Ruby Ridge.

Neo-con rule #1 - When all else fails, blame it on Clinton.
Neo-con rule #2 - See above.

hipsterdufus said:
Neo-con rule #1 - When all else fails, blame it on Clinton.
Neo-con rule #2 - See above.

And thats all I was saying. But you say anything about Saint Dubyah and they go rabid.

jfuh said:
Everything has thus far has been shown to be false and a lies. Or have you been in your plastic bubble for too long.

Nope I've actually followed it very closely which is why I know your statement is completely false and claims of lies lies themselves. More and more confirmations everyday.

jfuh said:
Daddy bought the admission, he got those C's himself.

Yep just as Gore's Daddy bought his and those grades lower than Bush's were all his.

Happened on his watch, not Clintons. Where was Bush when the intel about emminent attack came to him? On vacation on his ranch.

What warning of emminent attack? Cite please and be specific. What city, what day, what means, and who.

jfuh said:
Everything has thus far has been shown to be false and a lies. Or have you been in your plastic bubble for too long.

Tell us again how much you hate ad hominem attacks. :lol:

jallman said:
And thats all I was saying. But you say anything about Saint Dubyah and they go rabid.

Dubya a saint? Never in a million years! Rush Limbaugh would be a better candidate though. He's America's Anchorman!!!

Donkey1499 said:
Dubya a saint? Never in a million years! Rush Limbaugh would be a better candidate though. He's America's Anchorman!!!

"A Mercedes in every garage and Vicodin in every medicine cabinet"
*************************Vote Limbaugh '08 :rofl

Captain America said:
"A Mercedes in every garage and Vicodin in every medicine cabinet"
*************************Vote Limbaugh '08 :rofl

Yes, because we all know career success and prescription drugs are mortal sins.

KCConservative said:
Yes, because we all know career success and prescription drugs are mortal sins.

True dat....poor losers have to buy theirs off the street. :rofl

Captain America said:
True dat....poor losers have to buy theirs off the street. :rofl

I am not a big Limbaugh fan, actually, but he drives the Left crazy, mostly because he nails theLibs and Dems on hypocracy, lies, etc. Still, his pompous arrogance makes it easy for even the Conservatives to hate him.

Still I have noticed, whenever the Left attacks him, however, it is over his drug problem and NOT any real factual argument with what he says!

easyt65 said:
I am not a big Limbaugh fan, actually, but he drives the Left crazy, mostly because he nails theLibs and Dems on hypocracy, lies, etc. Still, his pompous arrogance makes it easy for even the Conservatives to hate him.

Still I have noticed, whenever the Left attacks him, however, it is over his drug problem and NOT any real factual argument with what he says!

And those same libs want to legalize drugs, yet they bust on Rush for it. How double standard-ish!

easyt65 said:

Just like when conservatives attack Clinton, its mostly over the Monica Lewinsky scandal and nothing about his actual presidency, right? ;)

Donkey1499 said:
And those same libs want to legalize drugs, yet they bust on Rush for it. How double standard-ish!

Those same libs want to legalize marijuana for medicinal & regulated recreational use...big difference between smoking a splif and going to rehab for a narcotic pill popping addiction. But as long as we can bash some libs, reality doesnt matter, right? ;)

jallman said:
Those same libs want to legalize marijuana for medicinal & regulated recreational use...big difference between smoking a splif and going to rehab for a narcotic pill popping addiction. But as long as we can bash some libs, reality doesnt matter, right? ;)

According to that Ohio Judge, popping pills is just a disease, just like Alcoholism and Child Molestation.... nothing a little probation won't cure, right?

jallman said:

The libs I'm talking about are the hippies, like Dennis Kucinich and Ralph Nader. They want most rec drugs to be legalized just because "it's their right to ger high and turn into a retard!!!"

reaganburch said:
According to that Ohio Judge, popping pills is just a disease, just like Alcoholism and Child Molestation.... nothing a little probation won't cure, right?

Child molestation charges should include more than just what Jessica's Law offers (which it should be a federal law), the molester should also lose his eyesight, lose his/her hands, and lose the parts of the nether regions! Probation is not acceptable.

Donkey1499 said:
Child molestation charges should include more than just what Jessica's Law offers (which it should be a federal law), the molester should also lose his eyesight, lose his/her hands, and lose the parts of the nether regions! Probation is not acceptable.

Totally agree, instead people beat up those enraged by the sentence given to this waste of oxygen and Bill O'Reilly for bringing it up.

What is society coming to when you can rape children and get a slap on the wrist?

reaganburch said:

Just like alcoholism and CHILD MOLESTATION...you're telling me in ohio, child molestation carries a penalty of probation?

easyt65 said:

I'm thinking that perhaps that is because the left don't waste their time listening to anything he has to say. Perhaps?

jallman said:
Just like when conservatives attack Clinton, its mostly over the Monica Lewinsky scandal and nothing about his actual presidency, right? ;)

Actually, all I have ever done is discuss Clinton's Presidency. if he wants to have an affair, that is his problem. When he sells technology to the Chinese military that allows them to strike this country with their nukes, that is treason and is definitely not a personal issue! When he sexually harrasses women, commits numerous felonies, and betrays his oath of office by attempting to deny a citizen of her constitutional right, THAT is not a personal issue and has nothing to do with lewinski! When he refused to defend Americans after 4 seperate attacks by AQ, THAT is not a personal issue. When he illegally collected FBI filed on his opponents for his personal use, therby breaking the law, THAT was not a personal issue. It is only when I bring these issues up that Lewinski enters the dscussion and always by a Democrat!

Attacking Rush for his drug problem is delving into his personal problem/issue. I personally think Rush should have gotten some sort of jail time or penalty for his doctor shopping' and illegal perscription drug problem, though, as no one is above the law - Not him or the President of the U.S. as clinton thought himself to be. Still, the Democrats just drag him through the gutter with their politics of personal destruction. As I said, I never see much factual argument with WHAT he SAYS, only his drug problem!

jallman said:
Just like alcoholism and CHILD MOLESTATION...you're telling me in ohio, child molestation carries a penalty of probation?

Apparently.... haven't you heard about the Judge Connor case? This guy raped 2 boys over a period of years, he confessed, the prosecutor wanted 10 years and the judge gave him probation.... because, he has a disease just like me, he said.... alcoholism...

Back
Top Bottom