• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bottom Line - A Trump Win Will Be The End Of Our Country

You’ve now spent 2 posts avoiding your own central conceit.
Curious, should we think other than your membership name that includes Anifa and the added BLM tag with debating you?

Curious, should we think other than your membership name that includes Anifa and the added BLM tag with debating you?

3 posts. So far you have yet to debate anything.

Bottom line. A Trump win in November and a second term will mean the end of our country.

There is nothing that will stop Trump from taking over the country if he wins a second term. He will do everything to destroy the Constitution as he will want to have a third and a fourth term. Health care for those with pre-existing conditions will vanish..........and by the way, everyone that catches the virus will have a pre-existing and will not be able to get health insurance under the Trump administration if he gets rid of Obamacare, which he will do if he wins.

By the way, he has promised a new health care plan for months now and nothing has been announced. In the first week of August, he stated a new health care plan would be unveiled in the next 2 weeks and it has now been 6 weeks and nothing has come out

If he does get reelected we can always hope:

heart-attack-illustration-man-32561475.jpg

Bottom line. A Trump win in November and a second term will mean the end of our country.

Certainly as anything resembling what the founders believed in.
Notice that NO ONE in the Trump camp denies that they are in favor of authoritarianism itself.
Notice how many of them have pure contempt for democracy.
Notice how many of them even deny the existence of democracy and attempt revisionist definitions of what voting means to democracy, while still others have open contempt for the voting process itself altogether.
Notice how they blithely reach for the toast and orange juice when one proves that they are intentionally erasing the lines between church and state.
They establish their own set of facts.
They demonize people who have an opposing view and start to divide people into different sections or sub-communities…all heavily siloed.
It looks fairly clear what’s happening in the States.

The United States is on a slide toward authoritarian totalitarianism and this is exactly how it happens.

And the big "G" Government suffers the need to control yours.

So, it appears there are three choices. 1) Have the corporations choose, with the motivaton of profit getting in the way. 2) Have the government control and regulate it or 3) Die.

There is nothing that will stop Trump from taking over the country if he wins a second term. He will do everything to destroy the Constitution as he will want to have a third and a fourth term. Health care for those with pre-existing conditions will vanish..........and by the way, everyone that catches the virus will have a pre-existing and will not be able to get health insurance under the Trump administration if he gets rid of Obamacare, which he will do if he wins.

By the way, he has promised a new health care plan for months now and nothing has been announced. In the first week of August, he stated a new health care plan would be unveiled in the next 2 weeks and it has now been 6 weeks and nothing has come out

LOL. You guys said that it 2016 and we're still here.

So, it appears there are three choices. 1) Have the corporations choose, with the motivaton of profit getting in the way. 2) Have the government control and regulate it or 3) Die.
No, we're not talking about Government regulation. We're talking about Government run and you have no choice .

The pre-existing clause with healthcare and
insurance isn’t going anywhere. Nor will a second term for Trump mean the end of our country, get a grip.

Take Note: All healthcare schemes, private or socialized have a bottom line. I envision a hybrid system for the US.
Actually, I am 100% convinced that a 2nd turn for Trump would do irreversible damage to our country. This opinion of mine does not come from emotions but from evaluating his actions during the first 4 years and the damage he has "already" done and to the degree he has done it. He would double and triple up if he were reelected.

By the way, this is what I do for a living. I evaluate the stock market and come up with outlooks. I am much more often right than wrong.

As far as your hybrid system for health care, there will be no hybrid system. Trump believes economics is the bottom line and he bends over backward to help economics win. He cares nothing about Health care. He just uses it for gaining some political benefit. If he wins a second term, health care will be forgotten by him.

LOL. You guys said that it 2016 and we're still here.
Did you expect us all to vaporize? No, that's not how that works. I'll tell you how our country is losing our democracy. Trump has exposed a lot of issues within the States. An anti-intellectual segment of the population that has a huge amount of anger, and that feels disenfranchised, even when their own guy is in the Oval Office. The right feels that the United States is under attack from people who want to change it - not recognizing that change and growth are built into the very foundations of this country. The United States isn’t a conservative, regressive nation, it is, and always has been a liberal one. Obtaining independence and establishing a democratic nation on constitutional foundations was a liberal act. Ending slavery was a liberal act. The Civil Rights movement, a liberal act. Voting rights for women and people of color, a liberal act.

Unfortunately, what we’re seeing now is that the Civil War never really ended, it just moved from the battlefield and into politics, on an ideological front. The whole “One Nation Under God” is really two nations: one, liberal and progressive, the other, conservative and regressive, one that prefers a ‘Golden Age’ of America that never really existed, but they believe it did and that it would again if it weren't for liberal, immigrants, non-Christians, foreigners and a whole list of other people.

We’re seeing that split more clearly now than we did during the Civil War. We see one group desiring an authoritarian state, one strong individual in control, a Christian nation where abortion and LGBTQ are limited or outlawed, where the strength of the nation is built upon her military might and her ability to limit who may and may not be called American. It’s evident enough that they think this country should be one of white privilege and supremacy, and there’s clearly some desire to see black Americans relegated to the same status as immigrants and other foreigners, useful, but not really Americans.

I guess the end is near , then. should have thought of that before you doubled down, democrats.

plus Trump hasn't destroyed the constitution yet, so I am not worried about that at all. the Dems sure have tried and promised to try harder to do so though.

if you want socialized healthcare, which i am tenatively FOR, btw, then perhaps you need to give up on the other radical BS ideas the dems espouse that directly affect the constitution or give away freedoms or modify the tenant of "equal under the law" or flood us with workers we don't need right now that take american jobs, or ''i'm ok with violent riots as long as the subject is worthy', or other radical leftist ideas that no one else wants.
The Democrats are no different than they were under Obama and things were never bad until Obama. We had Health care, we had a growing economy, we had a rallying stock market, real estate values were rallying, we were working on Global warming, we had decent relationships with other nations.

Simply stated, there was nothing occurring that was changing our nation in any bad ways. Yes, there were always complaints and things that people wanted changed, but nothing was truly bad.....................as they are now! For example, the relationship between Democrats and Republicans was not good but now it is much worse.

I agree. If Trump wins the Democrats will be completely unable to cope with that result and will take to the streets in waves of destruction that will require substantial force to stop. The likely result will be a full blown civil war.

I agree. If Trump wins the Democrats will be completely unable to cope with that result and will take to the streets in waves of destruction that will require substantial force to stop. The likely result will be a full blown civil war.
Judging from the thousands of people in states where there's early voting, it appears that they're using their vote well ahead of Nov. 3rd to make certain their anti-Trump vote gets counted. There was a blue wave in 2018 which gave the democrats the House. I expect the blue wave in November will be vastly larger. People are more aware of what's at stake here and feel an urgency to have their vote count.

Either way, we are on the road to destruction. At least under Biden, the riots may end. Under Trump they will triple and so far, he has been totally incompetent to solve.

Either way, we are on the road to destruction. At least under Biden, the riots may end. Under Trump they will triple and so far, he has been totally incompetent to solve.
That, frankly, SHOULD concern the Democrats. If their platform is really "Vote Biden or we'll burn down the ****ing country!" that's a problem.

An anti-intellectual segment of the population that has a huge amount of anger, and that feels disenfranchised, even when their own guy is in the Oval Office.

Hmmm. Perhaps I'm missing something, but is has been the left that has been expressing their anger by protesting, rioting, looting, arson ... for the past four months.

Hmmm. Perhaps I'm missing something, but is has been the left that has been expressing their anger by protesting, rioting, looting, arson ... for the past four months.
If you follow the Democrat thought process, the only reason they are rioting, looting and burning is because it's the only way they can cope with the horror that is Trump. It's essentially the "WIFE!!! Why do you keep making me beat you!!??" version of politics.

I think Trump and Barr will utilize more "arrows in their quivers" once Trump is re-elected and to hell with the protestations of Democrats officials about "storm troopers" and orange man bad dictator.
I think they'll lay down the law and citizens of all political persuasions will be grateful.

If you follow the Democrat thought process, the only reason they are rioting, looting and burning is because it's the only way they can cope with the horror that is Trump. It's essentially the "WIFE!!! Why do you keep making me beat you!!??" version of politics.
Oh, after Trump's re-election they're going to go all alcoholic father who just stepped on his kid's Legos.

Bullshiting.jpg

Your heroes and darlings are far more determined to destroy the Constitution than Trump. You guys and useful idiots already are on the way to destroying the First Amendment, and your blithering idiocies about the Second are just a foreshadowing of your drive to totalitarian collectivism.

Back
Top Bottom