• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bottom Line - A Trump Win Will Be The End Of Our Country

I support whatever their insurance carrier deems appropriate
What if they're insured under the ACA? Then what? There's something else in addition to insurance not being able to refuse insurance to people with pre-existing conditions. The ACA also prohibited insurances from charging more to insure a female -- which had been allowed by insurance companies.

Confidence is high
So, aside from the doubtful prediction Trump will win, do you think the Republicans will gain seats in the senate too?

Bad position to be in. Private insurance is far better quality of care

This shows a very big lack of understanding about the current ACA. The insurance is private insurance, subsudized by taxes for low income people.

This shows a very big lack of understanding about the current ACA. The insurance is private insurance, subsudized by taxes for low income people.
Private as not partnered with the Govt.

He is a big chance to win! How come all the leftists haven’t moved to Canada or elsewhere yet? Lmfao

That's an exaggeration.

What has Trump done?

1. Tax cuts for wealthy people.

2. Put up 40 miles of border fence on a 2,000 mile long border.

Trump hasn't done anything the next president can undo in a day.

If Biden wins the sun will super nova and all life on earth will be destroyed. A vote for Biden is a vote for the destruction of earth.

My neighbor who is self-employed pays $1700 a month for his family of four. He has a $10,000 out of pocket deductible at the front end for each one of the four. Now, maybe you have some private insurance that's less expensive but he couldn't find any for his family. How can the average working family afford these rates?

You people who think this most important election of our lives is more important than the all the other most important elections of our lives need to get some counseling.

Your life is probably going to be pretty much the same regardless of who wins -- unless you work yourself up into a sad state of derangement over it. But that's on you, no one else. Well, maybe MSNBC et al deserve some blame for fanning the derangement but I find most TVs come with an off switch -- so still on you.

That's an exaggeration.

What has Trump done?

1. Tax cuts for wealthy people.

2. Put up 40 miles of border fence on a 2,000 mile long border.

Trump hasn't done anything the next president can undo in a day.

He put kids in cages!!!!111

Yeah, sure the pictures of kids in cages we got riled up about are from the Obama administration, but I'm pretty sure Trump was literally Hitler when he did it!@@@

My neighbor who is self-employed pays $1700 a month for his family of four. He has a $10,000 out of pocket deductible at the front end for each one of the four. Now, maybe you have some private insurance that's less expensive but he couldn't find any for his family. How can the average working family afford these rates?
Why should you be forced to pick up his tab? And why only for health insurance? Why not car insurance for his car and the one the rest of his family uses?
And everyone needs a break once in a while so why not for a couple of weeks at their favorite family getaway spot.

No, I pay for a service. If I want a different service, I pay more or less

Once again, the insurance companies will not allow pre-existing conditions if Obamacare is brought down, meaning that if you catch the virus and survive it (for example), you will not be able to get insurance no matter how much you pay. You okay with that?

I support whatever their insurance carrier deems appropriate
So you would let the Ins. companies decide what care you get?
well are you ready to go to a hospital having a heart attack and being sent home with an aspirin?
If it was up to them having to decide if they want to pay a large hospital bill or increasing their profits you can bet they will do everything they can to increase their profits.
as it is now they decide how long a person can stay in a hospital even if the doctors decide a person needs more care
I have seen this several times this year alone , let a lone over the many years I have been alive
Have a nice day

LOL
Don’t worry, the democrat governors and mayors are already doing a better job destroying their cities and states.

I heard his new health plan includes a plan not to place infected seniors back into nursing homes.

This is a very ignorant post.

Before TRump cities were enjoying their best years ever.

It will take many years to reclaim teh greatness post TRump, sadly. He really ****ed this country.

So you would let the Ins. companies decide what care you get?
well are you ready to go to a hospital having a heart attack and being sent home with an aspirin?
If it was up to them having to decide if they want to pay a large hospital bill or increasing their profits you can bet they will do everything they can to increase their profits.
as it is now they decide how long a person can stay in a hospital even if the doctors decide a person needs more care
I have seen this several times this year alone , let a lone over the many years I have been alive
Have a nice day
I have no issue with the care from my provider.

Bottom line. A Trump win in November and a second term will mean the end of our country.

There is nothing that will stop Trump from taking over the country if he wins a second term. He will do everything to destroy the Constitution as he will want to have a third and a fourth term. Health care for those with pre-existing conditions will vanish..........and by the way, everyone that catches the virus will have a pre-existing and will not be able to get health insurance under the Trump administration if he gets rid of Obamacare, which he will do if he wins.

By the way, he has promised a new health care plan for months now and nothing has been announced. In the first week of August, he stated a new health care plan would be unveiled in the next 2 weeks and it has now been 6 weeks and nothing has come out

There's still plenty to stop Trump: the mini-strokes becoming one big stroke, his Alzheimer's/Dementia going fully blown any day now, massive heart attack etc., etc.

Why should you be forced to pick up his tab? And why only for health insurance? Why not car insurance for his car and the one the rest of his family uses?
And everyone needs a break once in a while so why not for a couple of weeks at their favorite family getaway spot.
ze
Because, having a healthier population is a more productive population. And, if I subsidize him, he also subsidizes me. If I get down and out, I won't loose my health care coverage because of a set back.

Christ, they don't even teach you people how to lie about the American health care system properly.

Clue: insurance does not provide care.

Because - and I know things are hard to understand - different things are different.

Why should you be forced? It's because health care in this country is a right for every American, not a privilege. You seem to be under the misconception that the ACA option is free to enrolled members. That's just incorrect. People choose a provider and they pay monthly premiums.

There were 46.5 million uninsured 'non-elderly' Americans in 2010, If something happened and they had to go to the hospital, they often just didn't pay the bill. The hospital charged it to an emergency Medicaid plan. That raised the cost of health care for everyone. Understand that already we pay for around 40% of all health care spending through federal, state and local taxes. The ACA expands the portion that the feds pay for a little bit, but not all that significantly.

what's odd (and i guess a bit funny) is the middle class, lower middle class and poor Republicans will take a beating under 8 years of Trump. they just haven't figured it out yet because they don't think long term (healthcare, social security, etc).

Bottom line. A Trump win in November and a second term will mean the end of our country.

There is nothing that will stop Trump from taking over the country if he wins a second term. He will do everything to destroy the Constitution as he will want to have a third and a fourth term. Health care for those with pre-existing conditions will vanish..........and by the way, everyone that catches the virus will have a pre-existing and will not be able to get health insurance under the Trump administration if he gets rid of Obamacare, which he will do if he wins.

By the way, he has promised a new health care plan for months now and nothing has been announced. In the first week of August, he stated a new health care plan would be unveiled in the next 2 weeks and it has now been 6 weeks and nothing has come out

It’ll suck but nah. This is all still the last gasp of a dying ideology and dying demographic. GOP knows this is the last go-round, it’s why they’re desperate.

They cannot stop what’s coming.

Back
Top Bottom