• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bottom Line - A Trump Win Will Be The End Of Our Country

The left is threatening to burn the country down if Trump wins or even carries out his Constitutional duty to fill the SC vacancy but Trump will be the end of our country.o_O

The left is threatening to burn the country down if Trump wins or even carries out his Constitutional duty to fill the SC vacancy but Trump will be the end of our country.o_O

Schumer, about twenty minutes ago... "McConnell has 'defiled' the Senate over Supreme Court vacancies, 'may very well destroy it."

I wish I could say I was making Schumer's partisan nonsense up. :rolleyes:

Antifa types have been burning down cities and Rep. Cortez is promising it will continue even if Trump loses.
The danger of violence is always found on the Left.
Never on the right? That's delusional.

Freedom to Trump is the freedom to hate on everything. You talk about the fringe like you don't have your own.

The worst is the majority of Trumpers and their president. You gather together for hours of a hate-fest and call it a rally.
His speeches aren't uplifting, but they are exciting to those who love to hate on crap. After watching one I was just depressed. I will never see what you like about him. He's such an embarrassment to the Republican party.

You really have no room to talk about Antifa or anything else.

I think most are worried about Trumper's reaction if he loses. At least those on the inside.

I don't believe it will be the end of our country. We've persevered through worse. He's a shitty person and a shitty president. He's inspired the worst in Americans to come out. But......over time America will show it's better than this. And in time Trump and his bootlickers will be relegated to the dumpster fire of history. If anything this is marking the beginning of the end of the Republican Party. Which is absolutely the best thing that could happen to America.
I suspect in 30 years we will be like germany and everyone will be aware of the shame in the past

Bottom line. A Trump win in November and a second term will mean the end of our country.

All empires come to an end. Usually when corrupt and incompetent leaders gain power.

I don't care anymore. If we have enough dumb people to elect Donald Trump then maybe Trump is the president we deserve. And maybe we deserve the consequences. It never ends well with these fascists.

I suspect in 30 years we will be like germany and everyone will be aware of the shame in the past

Oh for sure..
They'll be talking about the shameful uber Democratic partisans from the 2016-2020 congress and how they thought their crap didn't stink.

Bottom line. A Trump win in November and a second term will mean the end of our country.

There is nothing that will stop Trump from taking over the country if he wins a second term. He will do everything to destroy the Constitution as he will want to have a third and a fourth term. Health care for those with pre-existing conditions will vanish..........and by the way, everyone that catches the virus will have a pre-existing and will not be able to get health insurance under the Trump administration if he gets rid of Obamacare, which he will do if he wins.

By the way, he has promised a new health care plan for months now and nothing has been announced. In the first week of August, he stated a new health care plan would be unveiled in the next 2 weeks and it has now been 6 weeks and nothing has come out

They were saying the same thing about Barack Obama. This is just partisan fear-mongering

Oh for sure..
They'll be talking about the shameful uber Democratic partisans from the 2016-2020 congress and how they thought their crap didn't stink.
If that were the case, then there would be at least one national shame every ten or fifteen years. a bad congress (not that I agree it was a bad one, but I will go with it for the sake of the example) is fairly routine in US politics.

That is not what I was talking about.

This nation has never survived worse. Our country hasn't faced a crisis that threatens the foundation of our democracy, the U.S. Constitution. Sure, we were divided during the Civil War, and yes we suffered great human losses during WW1, WW2, Korean War and Vietnam. But we have never before been faced with literally losing the platform that this country is founded on, the rules of law under a constitution.

I agree, which is why the left must be defeated. Only one side wants to pull apart the foundations of the country and the Constitution, threaten violence and to blatantly change the system to guarantee that they keep permanent power and it ain't Trump. The left can't win on policy so they need the courts to do their dirty work for them. That's what the SC apoplexy is about.

I agree, which is why the left must be defeated. Only one side wants to pull apart the foundations of the country and the Constitution, threaten violence and to blatantly change the system to guarantee that they keep permanent power and it ain't Trump. The left can't win on policy so they need the courts to do their dirty work for them. That's what the SC apoplexy is about.
why is your president defying all science by encouraging his supporters to deny the seriousness of this pandemic?

Schumer, about twenty minutes ago... "McConnell has 'defiled' the Senate over Supreme Court vacancies, 'may very well destroy it."

I wish I could say I was making Schumer's partisan nonsense up. :rolleyes:

Like Obama said, elections have consequences. If the Dems had won control of the Senate, they wouldn't be in this position. It's rather pathetic to see a party whining because the other side is taking advantage of the prerogatives it gained by winning. Why do the Dems want to make DC and Puerto Rico states? Why do they want to expand the SC? Because they cannot win under the system as it stands and, more importantly to them, they cannot gain permanent power which is the true objective. Democrats are like a team which can't win a baseball game and, so, insist that the game should have 13 innings instead of 9 and that they get 4 outs while the other side gets 3. The worst part is that they don't care that their antics are entirely transparent.

It really depends on how things go.

There are multiple scenarios and the one where he and McConnel get their judge, the election is close and goes to the courts, probably due to being able to count ballots received after midnight, or him and his cronys plan to stifle mail in voting works too well, And, purely partisan vote gives Trump the Presidency... That would be... Pretty much the end, if he got away with something like that, he can get away with basically anything he wants.

The thing is, we’re ****ed anyway, we’re destroying the planet at a rapid pace and the Anti-Sciencers bounce up and down, howling at the moon at science and pretending their blogs mean something, but perhaps it’s best we elect Trump and accelerate the downfall, I used to think technology would advance our society, pretty clear it’s destroying it and it’s becoming more dystopian everyday.

We’re finished, so lets make it happen quicker.

I refuse to think like this. I refuse to give up just because the situation is dire.

Until the nukes actually land, or the coronavirus mutates and kills off most of this country, or a zombie apocalypse takes hold, I refuse to give up. That's exactly what our enemies want us to do.

why is your president defying all science by encouraging his supporters to deny the seriousness of this pandemic?

That's not happening at all. However, the left has denied facts such as that 97% of all deaths involve people over 60, that healthy young people are not at serious risk of death and that healthy children are at close to no risk. Add in their trashing of proven drugs simply because Trump mentioned them, their misinformation as to the success of the US relative to Europe and their whitewashing of China's culpability in the whole thing and it's quite clear which side has played fast and loose with facts.

They were saying the same thing about Barack Obama. This is just partisan fear-mongering

Except that Obama was a positive and believed in morals, ethics, principles and humanity while Trump amoral, unethical, unprincipled and inhuman. Fear mongering cannot ever be attributed to Obama, while fear mongering is what Trump does every day of his life.

Never on the right? That's delusional.

Freedom to Trump is the freedom to hate on everything. You talk about the fringe like you don't have your own.

The worst is the majority of Trumpers and their president. You gather together for hours of a hate-fest and call it a rally.
His speeches aren't uplifting, but they are exciting to those who love to hate on crap. After watching one I was just depressed. I will never see what you like about him. He's such an embarrassment to the Republican party.

You really have no room to talk about Antifa or anything else.

We have a great deal of room to talk negatively about antifa and the like.
Thats where the problem is to be found.

Like Obama said, elections have consequences. If the Dems had won control of the Senate, they wouldn't be in this position. It's rather pathetic to see a party whining because the other side is taking advantage of the prerogatives it gained by winning. Why do the Dems want to make DC and Puerto Rico states? Why do they want to expand the SC? Because they cannot win under the system as it stands and, more importantly to them, they cannot gain permanent power which is the true objective. Democrats are like a team which can't win a baseball game and, so, insist that the game should have 13 innings instead of 9 and that they get 4 outs while the other side gets 3. The worst part is that they don't care that their antics are entirely transparent.

Two words come to mind when I think of Pelosi and Schumer and their band of merry men.
Poor Losers.

Lets for once be honest. There have been more than 5 black people killed this year that were not a threat to the police. Trump should on the side of justice and defending the Blacks from systematic racism but he has not only kept quiet but has stated his support for the police and has not stood up for those killed unnecessarily. Yes, it is his fault he has not stood up for calling for justice.

Well, I guess that explains why there weren't riots and shootings when police in Democrat run cities killed Black people under Obama.

I'm sure the people in places like Baltimore and Ferguson feel relieved Trump wasn't President for their non-riots.

Well, I guess that explains why there weren't riots and shootings when police in Democrat run cities killed Black people under Obama.

I'm sure the people in places like Baltimore and Ferguson feel relieved Trump wasn't President for their non-riots.
As always, the same answer from Trump supporters...............but Obama did it...........It is getting tiresome that you cannot address what is happening now. This way, nothing will EVER get addressed and solved.

Uh, Ferguson riots happened in 2014. Travon Martin also happened under Obama.

Bottom Line - A Trump Win Will Be The End Of Our Country

That's an exaggeration.

What has Trump done?

1. Tax cuts for wealthy people.

2. Put up 40 miles of border fence on a 2,000 mile long border.

Trump hasn't done anything the next president can undo in a day.
He cut taxes for everybody and you need to look at who pays what in taxes in this country to begin with. I doubt you know.

Taxes history

Democrats rant on the rich paying their "fair share". What is "fair share"? Maybe a look at history will help clear up who is paying the bulk of taxes in America.

In the 1920's the highest tax rate was cut from 73% to 24 %, this was declared a tax break for he rich. The combined top marginal normal and surtax rate fell from 73 percent to 58 percent in 1922, and then to 50 percent in 1923 (income over $200,000). In 1924, the top tax rate fell to 46 percent (income over $500,000). The top rate was just 25 percent (income over $100,000) from 1925 to 1928, and then fell to 24 percent in 1929. The outcome: When the rich,(people making over $100,000 or the equivalent to a couple of million today), paid 73% income tax rate they paid 30% of the total federal tax. After the tax cuts for the rich, the rich were actually paying 65% of the federal taxes. those people making $5,000 and less were paying 15% of the federal tax prior to the tax cut after it they were paying 0.0025%, one quarter of one percent. The share of true millionaires of that time went from 4% to 19% afterwards.

So the myth of cutting taxes benefiting the rich is really just a political ploy by the liberals.

Heres the most recent numbers. This is based on total portion of the tax bill paid compared to total amount of income earned. According to the 2017 returns, which is the most complete data breakdown (done 2020) of taxes paid here are the numbers.

These numbers show the percentage of the total federal tax paid compared to the total portion of income earned in the U.S.

Top 1% paid 38.5% of taxes on 21% of total income (top 1% paid 38.5% of all taxes while earning 21% of all income)

Top 5 to 1% paid 20.7% of taxes on 15.5% of total income

Top 10 to 5% paid 10.9% of all taxes on 11.2% of all income

Top 25 to 10% paid 16% of all taxes on 21.4% of all income

Top 50 to 25% paid 10.8% of all taxes on 19.6% of all income

Bottom 50% paid 3.1% of the taxes on 11.3% of total earnings

Lets for once be honest. There have been more than 5 black people killed this year that were not a threat to the police. Trump should on the side of justice and defending the Blacks from systematic racism but he has not only kept quiet but has stated his support for the police and has not stood up for those killed unnecessarily. Yes, it is his fault he has not stood up for calling for justice.
Holy ****ing stupid. Why do you post such inane bullshit?

Lets be honest for once. The president is the head of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government. Its so comical watching you people shit yourself in claims that Trump IS a dictator, then you beg for him to BECOME one to solve all the ills your party has created.

Obama served for EIGHT years. Do you know how many unarmed black men (or white men-no...wait...you dont give a **** about them) died during the Obama administration? What did Obama do to fix the problem? Of course we both know the answer is he did NOTHING...so when Obama did nothing did you shit yourself over what you perceive is his failure?

The city of Minneapolis where George Floyd was killed has had a democrat mayor, city council, district attorneys office, and police chief since 1961. Thats 59 YEARS. Why didnt they fix the problems?
The city of Chicago has had a democrat mayor, city council, district attorneys office, and police chief since 1937. Thats 83 YEARS. Why didnt they fix the problems?
The city of Atlanta has had a democrat mayor, city council, district attorneys office, and police chief since 1887. Thats 133 YEARS. Why didnt they fix the problems?

Every major city across the country the democrats have controlled every level of government for DECADES. They ahve the power the ability and the RESPONSIBILITY to fix the problems in their cities. Instead, all they have managed to do is turn their minority communities into shitholes and destroyed the black American family. And what do YOU do? Wave excitedly and cheer on the same corrupt rat pieces of shit that CAUSED these problems, and then shit yourself and blame Trump.

You want to know who the REAL problem is in this country? Go look in a mirror.

Back
Top Bottom