• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolton says "losers, suckers" comments didn't happen

He is one person. He was not with Trump 24/7. I’m willing to take Bolton at his word (unless/until proven wrong) for what he personally witnessed, not what he didn’t.

I take him at his word which is yeah I didn't hear it but he very well could have said it. Bolton's words are the softest denial I have ever seen and these folks are jumping all over it. This is crazy land.

How many named sources have confirmed the comments?
What part of “anonymous sources” do you not get?

Do you always argue against the use of anonymous sources?

You are aware that anonymous sources have played significant roles throughout our country’s history?

I take him at his word which is yeah I didn't hear it but he very well could have said it. Bolton's words are the softest denial I have ever seen and these folks are jumping all over it. This is crazy land.
It’s all they have.

What do you think I should do, if he had actually said that?

Well you could either stop supporting trump or at least take down your Cav avatar and maybe go with something more like this:
2017-09-03_081313.jpg

What do you think I should do, if he had actually said that?

What?

You want me to tell you what to do?

That doesn’t sound like a resolute, warrior tough guy attitude to me.

And he was party to the same conversation where the alledged comment was made. I know you can't tell black folks apart, but surely you can figure this out.

a woman makes a claim that Biden digitally raped her, and it takes several weeks to get coverage-a bunch of unnamed sources claim Trump made comments and it gets front page coverage immediately

Trump went to a Military high school and graduated during the Vietnam War, but didn’t serve. What a *****.

Kind of hard to believe that a man that would negotiate with North Korea to bring home the remains of fallen US troops would call them losers and suckers. I know he called John McCain a loser for being a POW but that was him talking **** to McCain after McCain most likely said something about him.

Recovery of U.S. troops' remains in North Korea complicated by cash, politics - Reuters

Soon after the June summit, Trump announced North Korea had returned the remains of 200 soldiers that had already been found, but this has yet to take place and negotiations over the actual handing over of the remains have dragged on.

Trump did call McCain a loser, in a video, and here

Annotation-2020-09-04-085608.jpg
Trump wanted name covered up on USS John S. McCain during Trump trip, but Navy refused

White House wanted name covered up on USS John S. McCain during Trump trip, but Navy refused - ABC News

Trump resisted lowering flags a half mast but gave in under pressure, says MilitaryTimes
After pressure, Trump orders flags lowered to honor John McCain

Fox New's Jennifer Griffin confirms the Atlantic story
https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1301975321495973889
JennGriffinConfirmsAtlantic.jpg

James LaPorta confirms the Atlantic story
https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1301655895852670978
loserstoryconfirmedtweet.jpg

Trump dissed the Kahn Gold Star family.

so, the Atlantic article is entirely consistent with who Trump is.

None of the joint chiefs, Tillis, McMaster, and Kelly, are coming to his defense.

All of the big news outlets are running the story, including AP, who confirmed the story.

That doesn't happen unless a story is confirmed. The only counter arguments I've seen are stories that media got wrong, but the counter to that is no one bats a thousand in this world, and on those mishaps there is no where near as much as I'm putting forth here backing up this story.

Even the National Review says the story is likely to be true.

Trump didn't want injured soldiers to appear in any military parade because Trump didn't want anyone to see amputees, he thought they were disgusting. he wanted tanks and missiles like North Korea & Red Square, ie., Trump envies totalitarian states and dictators, saying KJU 'loves me' all the while dissing FBI, CIA, and intel personel. He thinks everyone is 'deep state' and out to get him, he's a paranoid malignant narcissist.

Lots of corroboration here
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...troops-soldiers-losers-cemetary-amputees.html

Also note Trump stole money from the military budget to build his fantasy wall.
https://www.latimes.com/california/...circuit-court-rules-against-trump-border-wall

He sure doesn't like veterans, either
https://budget.house.gov/publications/report/president-trump-s-extreme-budget-cuts-hurt-veterans

I don't want to hear any more from bull**** deniers, Trump is a sociopath who hates our heroes because he's intimidated by them, he knows he can never be as good as they are, he's a chump and Trump supporters have to live with it. His so-called helping 'rebuild' the military is a ruse to cover up his deep hatred of military people, whom he thinks are losers, and suckers because they are risking their lives without a monetary reward.

Last edited:
a woman makes a claim that Biden digitally raped her, and it takes several weeks to get coverage-a bunch of unnamed sources claim Trump made comments and it gets front page coverage immediately

I think they're scared ****less that Biden is going to lose...lol

What?

You want me to tell you what to do?

That doesn’t sound like a resolute, warrior tough guy attitude to me.

You're the one who keeps creating niggardly posts about "what to do about it". Let's hear your solution, mate.

Well you could either stop supporting trump or at least take down your Cav avatar and maybe go with something more like this:
View attachment 67294283

You don't get the reference in my avatar? :lamo

And before you start making those kinds of accusations you need to stop claiming to be an independent and take down that Lone Star.

You're the one who keeps creating niggardly posts about "what to do about it". Let's hear your solution, mate.

When the President has a track record showing his complete ignorance of history and lack of understanding why people willingly serve in the military that is a huge problem. You pretending it is not true creates a bigger one.

When the President has a track record showing his complete ignorance of history and lack of understanding why people willingly serve in the military that is a huge problem. You pretending it is not true creates a bigger one.

Did you have a problem with it when Obama did it?

Did you have a problem with it when Obama did it?

Absolutely, I had a huge problem because he didn’t give the Generals thee freedom to make decisions on their own. You aren’t going to argue Obama didn’t understand and respect history?

Absolutely, I had a huge problem because he didn’t give the Generals thee freedom to make decisions on their own. You aren’t going to argue Obama didn’t understand and respect history?

Yeah, I bet you did! :lamo

There's no argument that Obama didn't understand and respect history. He thought his paw-paw liberated Auschwitz and that Austrians speak Austrian...lol

Yeah, I bet you did! :lamo

There's no argument that Obama didn't understand and respect history. He thought his paw-paw liberated Auschwitz and that Austrians speak Austrian...lol

You refuse to have any type of conversation with utilizing “what aboutism”. Obama has not been President for the last 3 years.

Trump will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents of all time, he has never cared about the citizens of this great nation.

Trump did call McCain a loser, in a video, and here

View attachment 67294286
Trump wanted name covered up on USS John S. McCain during Trump trip, but Navy refused

White House wanted name covered up on USS John S. McCain during Trump trip, but Navy refused - ABC News

Trump resisted lowering flags a half mast but gave in under pressure, says MilitaryTimes
After pressure, Trump orders flags lowered to honor John McCain

Fox New's Jennifer Griffin confirms the Atlantic story
https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1301975321495973889
View attachment 67294284

James LaPorta confirms the Atlantic story
https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1301655895852670978
View attachment 67294285

Trump dissed the Kahn Gold Star family.

so, the Atlantic article is entirely consistent with who Trump is.

None of the joint chiefs, Tillis, McMaster, and Kelly, are coming to his defense.

All of the big news outlets are running the story, including AP, who confirmed the story.

That doesn't happen unless a story is confirmed. The only counter arguments I've seen are stories that media got wrong, but the counter to that is no one bats a thousand in this world, and on those mishaps there is no where near as much as I'm putting forth here backing up this story.

Even the National Review says the story is likely to be true.

Trump didn't want injured soldiers to appear in any military parade because Trump didn't want anyone to see amputees, he thought they were disgusting. he wanted tanks and missiles like North Korea & Red Square, ie., Trump envies totalitarian states and dictators, saying KJU 'loves me' all the while dissing FBI, CIA, and intel personel. He thinks everyone is 'deep state' and out to get him, he's a paranoid malignant narcissist.

Lots of corroboration here
Did Trump Call Troops Losers? Details Back Up Atlantic Story

Also note Trump stole money from the military budget to build his fantasy wall.
https://www.latimes.com/california/...circuit-court-rules-against-trump-border-wall

He sure doesn't like veterans, either
https://budget.house.gov/publications/report/president-trump-s-extreme-budget-cuts-hurt-veterans

I don't want to hear any more from bull**** deniers, Trump is a sociopath who hates our heroes because he's intimidated by them, he knows he can never be as good as they are, he's a chump and Trump supporters have to live with it. His so-called helping 'rebuild' the military is a ruse to cover up his deep hatred of military people, whom he thinks are losers, and suckers because they are risking their lives without a monetary reward.

I know him and John McCain had beef with each other. I am not denying that.I know audio can be pulled up about him talking **** about McCain. McCain was a piece of **** and he didn't have nice things to say about Trump and Trump responded in kind. That is not evidence that he called deceased troops losers and suckers.

So Trump bragged about something that didn't happen? And what exactly do you think that proves?

If Trump really said or thought those they were suckers and losers then he would have never tried to bring their bodies back home.

If Trump really said or thought those they were suckers and losers then he would have never tried to bring their bodies back home.

Trump does crap because of pressure. He imposed sanctions on russia because of pressure. He brings back bodies because of pressure. (Imagine the uproar if he didn't, so naturally, he'll do it, he has to ).

The idea that he called them suckers and yet brought them back home, is entirely consistent with the above statement, one act does not preclude the other.

Trump does crap because of pressure. He imposed sanctions on russia because of pressure. He brings back bodies because of pressure. (Imagine the uproar if he didn't, so naturally, he'll do it, he has to ).

The idea that he called them suckers and yet brought them back home, is entirely consistent with the above statement, one act does not preclude the other.

You have no evidence except for the word of some anti-Trumper. Which doesn't mean ****.

You have no evidence except for the word of some anti-Trumper. Which doesn't mean ****.

It's adorable that right wingers still think we don't see through the "anonymous source" whining.

If they speak out publicly, they're an "anti-Trumper," disgruntled former employees, and can be ignored.
If they speak out anonymously, they can be ignored because they're anonymous.

So, what, you'll only accept anti-Trump stories if they come from pro-Trump people? Is that what you're going with?

Back
Top Bottom