• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolton says "losers, suckers" comments didn't happen

Well if Bolton didn’t hear it then it must have never happened and we’re supposed to believe that crock about Trump calling the White House to talk to Melania even though she was standing right next to him in France.

There are several named sources that were there at the time and didn't hear the comments. So far, there are zero named sources who claim they heard the comments.

There are several named sources that were there at the time and didn't hear the comments. So far, there are zero named sources who claim they heard the comments.

It’s consistent with Trump’s pattern of behavior. How long did it take before somebody named Deepthroat?

It’s consistent with Trump’s pattern of behavior. How long did it take before somebody named Deepthroat?

It's consistant, according to a ****load of anonymous sources...lol

Because named sources become disgruntled ex-employees when they come out publicly.

It's consistant, according to a ****load of anonymous sources...lol

Is “losers and suckers” really that far off from Trump’s public comments about POWs in your mind?

I heard him call John McCain a loser myself, that's enough to show me what Trump thinks of the military. Captain Bone Spurs played his hand early on.

I heard Leftists call John McCain a nazi. Did you? Were you mad, bro?

Is “losers and suckers” really that far off from Trump’s public comments about POWs in your mind?

Irrelevant. Either there's proof he said it, or there isn't.

They can produce a link quoting Trump trashing POWs. CAn you provide likewise so we can assess if it’s a good comp?

Stop deflecting, this is about Trump, not anyone else. You want to start a thread about what some leftists said, do it but don't deflect on this thread. Trump called McCain a loser for getting shot down and spending years in a prison cell for serving his country.

It is amazing how trumpies always run to the "but he said" defense to justify what the president did or said.

They can produce a link quoting Trump trashing POWs. CAn you provide likewise so we can assess if it’s a good comp?

You still think 200,000 people have died from the kung flu...lol

Stop deflecting, this is about Trump, not anyone else. You want to start a thread about what some leftists said, do it but don't deflect on this thread. Trump called McCain a loser for getting shot down and spending years in a prison cell for serving his country.

It is amazing how trumpies always run to the "but he said" defense to justify what the president did or said.

You brought up John McCain and people calling him desparaging names. If you don't want your hypocrisy exposed, then be more careful in the future.

Oh no not racism! It’s my kryptonite to being able to notice you lied about having a quote!

Lying liar who lied. And then did a racism because intellectually he pissed his pants.

You brought up John McCain and people calling him desparaging names. If you don't want your hypocrisy exposed, then be more careful in the future.

Funny you take exception and still not defend Trump calling McCain a loser, therefore I'm going to assume you agree with him.

Out comes the tinfoil hat!

You never cease to amuse, buddy.

Out comes the tinfoil hat!

You never cease to amuse, buddy.

What do you mean? Do you also think 200,000 Americans have died from the kung flu?

Funny you take exception and still not defend Trump calling McCain a loser, therefore I'm going to assume you agree with him.

Do you agree with McCain when he said: any operation that results in the loss of American lives is a failure?

What do you mean? Do you also think 200,000 Americans have died from the kung flu?

Yes. Unless you plan to quibble over the fact that it's actually 198k right now, you're going into that tinfoil hat territory. Let me know which road of crazy you plan to take.

Do you agree with McCain when he said: any operation that results in the loss of American lives is a failure?

Are you arguing against that statement? Loss of Americans should never be an acceptable outcome.

Yes. Unless you plan to quibble over the fact that it's actually 198k right now, you're going into that tinfoil hat territory. Let me know which road of crazy you plan to take.

Why lie?

Are you arguing against that statement? Loss of Americans should never be an acceptable outcome.

Sometimes, in a combat operation, troops get killed. You can choose not to accept it, but that won't change reality. Opting out of an operation because United States troops might get killed is an extremely disfunctional way to run our armed forces.

But, at the end of the day, friendly KIA's aren't the soul barometer of success. McCain knew that and he was a ****ing asshole for saying. He basically called every war this country has fought, a failure.

Of course I do as would any sensible person. Is that how you're going to justify Trump's words now?

Kind of hard to believe that a man that would negotiate with North Korea to bring home the remains of fallen US troops would call them losers and suckers. I know he called John McCain a loser for being a POW but that was him talking **** to McCain after McCain most likely said something about him.

Recovery of U.S. troops' remains in North Korea complicated by cash, politics - Reuters

Soon after the June summit, Trump announced North Korea had returned the remains of 200 soldiers that had already been found, but this has yet to take place and negotiations over the actual handing over of the remains have dragged on.

Again, he said McCain wasn't a hero because he got captured. I'm amazed at how you're able to warp reality to imagine that such a comment only targets John McCain. It targets all POWs.

And is it really that difficult to imagine that a man who publically mocked a disabled reporter would say something despicable?

I guess we know who the real suckers are.

Sometimes, in a combat operation, troops get killed. You can choose not to accept it, but that won't change reality. Opting out of an operation because United States troops might get killed is an extremely disfunctional way to run our armed forces.

But, at the end of the day, friendly KIA's aren't the soul barometer of success. McCain knew that and he was a ****ing asshole for saying. He basically called every war this country has fought, a failure.

Yet he chose to voluntarily fight. Your interpretation is one way you have chose to look at his statement. I’d take his viewpoint every day of the week compared a guy who doesn’t care to learn or understand our history

Back
Top Bottom