• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolton says "losers, suckers" comments didn't happen

Until John Kelly comes forward and defends Trump regarding the revolting comments that Trump made at his son's gravesite, you ain't got jack ****.

And why didn't Trump visit the WWI grave sites? Several European leaders did, despite the rain.

And do you agree with the revolting comments that Trump made about McCain back in 2015?

Trump hates the military and so do Trump's supporters.

And since he wrote book trashing Trump, he's a Left wing hero. You can't have it both ways.

Please quote one liberal who considers Bolton a "hero". Bull****.

Bolton is an asshole who said a lot of bad things about an even bigger asshole -- Donald Trump.

I thought Trump only hired the "best people". What happened?

Sometimes, in a combat operation, troops get killed. You can choose not to accept it, but that won't change reality. Opting out of an operation because United States troops might get killed is an extremely disfunctional way to run our armed forces.

But, at the end of the day, friendly KIA's aren't the soul barometer of success. McCain knew that and he was a ****ing asshole for saying. He basically called every war this country has fought, a failure.

Yeah, that is exactly what McCain said. LOL.

It's really disturbing how you cut Trump all the slack in the world, but no one else (except for fellow Trump lackeys). But that is what a true cultist does.

Sometimes, in a combat operation, troops get killed. You can choose not to accept it, but that won't change reality. Opting out of an operation because United States troops might get killed is an extremely disfunctional way to run our armed forces.

But, at the end of the day, friendly KIA's aren't the soul barometer of success. McCain knew that and he was a ****ing asshole for saying. He basically called every war this country has fought, a failure.

Asshole, failure, loser, sucker. There's no name that Trump or his supporters won't call prisoners of war and soldiers killed in action.

Just watch them speak. It's all you need to know.

Y'all are really desperate. Huh?

"Desperate" about what, dude?

This has nothing to do with politics. What kind of sick human being says something like this about American heroes who have given their lives for this country? I still get emotional every time I watch a movie like Saving Private Ryan.

You have no self-respect or dignity. I'm actually embarrassed for you and I feel sorry for you, the way you prostitute yourself for Trump.

"Desperate" about what, dude?

This has nothing to do with politics. What kind of sick human being says something like this about American heroes who have given their lives for this country? I still get emotional every time I watch a movie like Saving Private Ryan.

You have no self-respect or dignity. I'm actually embarrassed for you and I feel sorry for you, the way you prostitute yourself for Trump.

Propaganda works.

Again, he said McCain wasn't a hero because he got captured. I'm amazed at how you're able to warp reality to imagine that such a comment only targets John McCain. It targets all POWs.

Again McCain talked **** about Trump and Trump responded in kind.THats all it was.It was not a general declaration about all troops killed or captured in battle.

And is it really that difficult to imagine that a man who publically mocked a disabled reporter would say something despicable?
He was not mocking the reporter for being disabled. He was mocking the reporter for saying something stupid. Here is clip of him doing that with other people.

It's adorable that right wingers still think we don't see through the "anonymous source" whining.

If they speak out publicly, they're an "anti-Trumper," disgruntled former employees, and can be ignored.
If they speak out anonymously, they can be ignored because they're anonymous.

So, what, you'll only accept anti-Trump stories if they come from pro-Trump people? Is that what you're going with?

I think most republicans in general know that when libs say anything negative about republicans they tend to be lying about that republican. So audio or it didn't happen.

He was not mocking the reporter for being disabled. He was mocking the reporter for saying something stupid. Here is clip of him doing that with other people.

He said, YOU SHOULD SEE THIS GUY. Here is a photo...

2-Kovaleski.jpg

Trump also claimed he didn't remember ever meeting him. Yet, this guy was in Trump office at least 3 times. I doubt anyone would forget someone with his disability.

Trump is a liar and only a sucker would believe him.

He said, YOU SHOULD SEE THIS GUY. Here is a photo...

View attachment 67295570

Trump also claimed he didn't remember ever meeting him. Yet, this game was in Trump office at least 3 times. I doubt anyone would forget someone with his disability.

Trump is a liar and only a sucker would believe him.

He has did that same exact pose when talking about other people who said something stupid. He wasn't making fun of the reporter for being disable.Unless you are trying to claim the other people in this video he was talking about are disabled.
Did Trump really mock reporter's disability? - YouTube

Trump could rape a child on national TV, and the average Trump supporter would say, "But did you see what that child was wearing?"

Back
Top Bottom